015 No Worries

This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think it is time," Dara repeated

"Time for the cake!" Yelled Bom

She was struggling pushing the enormous cart so TOP came to her rescue.

"You guys really didn't have to," tears were forming again in Dara's eyes

"We really did," said Minzy

"I am so blessed," Dara clasped her hands together

"Come on and stand then," Chaerin told her

Donghae assisted Dara in standing up. He was about to let her hand go but she tightened her hold. She gave him a knowing smile before looking at Bom. Dara handed Bom her phone and whispered something to her, "Record everything, please." A mischievous smile formed on Bom's lips as she gave Dara a thumbs up sign.

"Let us sing to the birthday girl again," Chaerin stood up at a stool.

As if a maestro, Chaerin conducted a musical number. The YG artists along with the few Super Junior members serenaded Dara with their own version of the happy birthday song.

"Make a wish!" Everyone exclaimed

Dara leaned closer to her white with pink roses cake and shut her eyes tightly while the rest waited for her to blow the cake. However, not once did Dara let go of Donghae's hand. After citing her wish, Dara opened her eyes and blew the D candle out. She looked at Donghae lovingly before embracing him, throwing him offguard. He gladly returned the hug and kissed her on top of her head.


***
 

YG was furious with the outbreak of the news. He paced back and forth the conference room as he waited for the arrival of his appointees. The sound of the door knob turning alarmed him. He quickly sat down on his highly inclined rocking chair.

"President," 2NE1 greeted him.

They were the first to enter followed by Big Bang.

"Have a seat."

Dara was extremely nervous, and sweating bullets already.

"I am sure you are all aware of why I called you here," he started, "Something has been circulating around the net. Specifically a video taken during Dara's birthday party that you promised me would be exclusively for YG artists only," he paused.

No one dared to speak up.

"I never knew you had the courage to do such a thing, Sandara Park. And Chaerin, how could have you let this happen?"

"In our defense, we found it reasonable to reveal it to the world," Chaerin responded

"Chaerin played no part in it," Dara defended her dongsaeng

"And the five of you were there," YG looked at Big Bang

"President," Dara spoke again

"Why Dara? Why?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter