003 A Chance

This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note

I am giving you guys a bit of background/history between the characters before moving the story forward. I am so thankful for the many subscribers! You guys keep on going and I am shocked, really. Please comment :)

xoxo,

Yna

 

 

2009

2NE1 was causing a commotion in the K-Pop industry with their upcoming debut. Everyone was curious and hyphed about YG's new girl group, but there was one that stood out from the rest.

 

“Dara, you ready for this?” Jiyong asked.

 

The two longtime friends and labelmates were in the recording studio.

 

“Of course,”

“So you're going to be busy soon,”

“I know,”

“You won't get to go out as much as you like.”

 

Dara knew where Jiyong was getting at, but she didn't want to say anything.

 

“Donghae will miss your friendly hangouts,” he finally let it out

“I will too,”

“You aren't dating, right? Because it would be hard if you were,” he discouraged any of the girls in 2NE1 to date –- especially the apple of his eye

“Jiyong, I know. You don't have to lecture me every single time,” sighed Dara

“I'm just concerned,” he tried to sit closer to her

“Thank you, my dear dongsaeng. I should be going now,” Dara stood up.

 

As soon as she left the recording studio, someone texted her.

 

From Nemo:

Let's meet up later :)

 

She was having conflicting thoughts after Jiyong lecturing her. She knows he only means well, but now she wishes he would get out of her head.

 

From Nemo:

Unless you're busy... 2NE1 debut soon, right?

 

She should ask Chaerin first if she could go, but the answer might be a “no” which is not the answer she wants.

 

To Nemo:

Same place and time? ^-^

 

From Nemo:

Yup!:D

See you later ;)

 

Dara hurriedly went back to her dorm to get ready. There was only an hour left before their meeting time, 6PM at the place they first met.

 

 

Donghae was already at the karaoke bar pacing back and forth in the same room he first met Dara. This might be the last time he sees her properly. He wasn't prepared for this day. His cellphone rang and he almost had a heart attack.

“Hello,” he answered

“Dude, where are you?” it was Eunhyuk

“I'm at you know where,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter