020 This is Love

This is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note

I suddenly wanted to do a red carpet part. Lulz. So sorry for the confusion. I did mention that the last chapter was a filler. Kind of just a special chapter so I didn't go into detail. Let's just say the last chapter occurred the day of the stage but during the practice/rehearsals! :)

 

 

It was time for the usual red carpet walk. The camera men and women were in their positions, waiting eagerly for each artist's arrival. 2NE1's theme was black and white minimalist. Chaerin had a fitted black crop top that had a white blazer, matching with a black pencil skirt that reached before her knees. To add to her outfit, she wore an eye catching necklace and several rings. Minzy had extensions added for a more feminine look. She wore a strapless, little black dress while holding on to a white clutch purse. Bom dyed her hair a lighter shade of brown for the event and sported a white lace paneled jumpsuit. Dara's hair was let down, slightly curled near the ends. She was wearing a simple white sheath dress, with metallic sandals. She wore barely any makeup but had blood red lipstick on.

 

 

 

Super Junior had already walked in the red carpet before 2NE1 and were already seated in their assigned seats. They were conveniently sitting behind 2NE1's spot. Donghae grinned like a fool as soon as he saw the love of his life.

 

“You're so obvious,” Heechul elbowed him

 

Donghae let out a little laugh but refused to take his eyes off Dara.

 

“So focused,” Eunhyuk poked Donghae's cheek

 

“Nothing's moving him,” Leeteuk said

 

“He's a goner,” Kangin laughed.

 

When the girls were finally nearing their seats, the boys stood up and bowed to them despite being close friends already.

 

“Hello,” the girls bowed in return

 

“You guys looks beautiful,” Heechul complimented as he offered Chaerin his hand

 

“Thank you. You guys are looking pretty fresh,” she replied

 

“Men in suits are always attractive,” Bom said boldly

 

“Why thank you,” Siwon then took the initiative to shake Bom's hand

 

“You look drop dead gorgeous, babe,”

 

Donghae finally spoke and also offered to shake Dara's hand since he couldn't kiss or hug her. Even though they've gone public, he didn't want to be that insensitive to the fans. They're still overwhelemed and the stage later on will probably be enough. Also, Dara wasn't fond of doing public display of affections in front of many people. There were many cameras lurking in the building.

 

“Thank you,” she blushed as she slowly shook his hand

 

“Don't go on making out with your hands now,” teased Kyuhyun

 

“You two will have more time together,” Bom poked Dara's side

 

“Let's sit now,” Minzy told them

 

“You're also blooming, Minzy-yah,” Ryeowook took the chance to compliment her

 

“Thank you, oppa.”

 

 

 

As the program went on, many groups and soloists performed. The fans were growing anxious waiting for 2NE1 and Super Junior to perform, still clueless that it would be a joint stage. Ten minutes before their stage, 2NE1 was the first to go backstage to change outfits. Super Junior soon followed. The two had their dressing rooms next to each other and gathered a group after changing.

 

“Let's do this,” Leeteuk said

 

“Hands in?” Chaerin asked

 

“Sure,” Leeteuk put his hand out.

 

Chaerin put hers on top of his and everyone else followed suit, with Dara and Donghae's hands on the top.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter