Natasha

Fighting For Love; the Story of the Girls who Won

EXO’s dorm was small.

 

Really small.

 

“Please make yourselves comfortable,” Lay said, bowing. I nodded, watching the members make their way towards their rooms. My eyes lingered on Chanyeol, then on Kai.

 

When Tao escorted us to our room, I looked around in wonder. There were two pastel-colored beds that took up most of the little space available. A laptop was placed near the window, which overlooked Seoul’s busy city. The room was compacted, but cozy. “I could get used to this,” I declared, grinning.

 

“After all, there’s nothing like knowing that you’ll only be a few meters away from Chanyeol, no matter where you are in this place,” Jessica added, closing the door behind us.

 

Before I could retort, there was a quiet knock at the door. “Oh,” Jessica exclaimed, as the door opened to reveal D.O.  I smirked, watching Jessica as she refused to meet his eyes.

 

“I…” D.O. paused. “I thought to bring you two something to drink. It’s been a long trip.” He handed the tray to Jessica, who meekly thanked him. “Would you be able to meet us for supper? At 7?”

 

“Sure,” Jessica replied, somewhat sheepish.

 

“Thank you, D.O.” I added.

 

D.O. smiled pleasantly. “Please, call me Kyungsoo.” He bowed, briefly glancing at Jessica.

 

Once Kyungsoo left the room, Jessica flung herself on her bed. “Oh. My. God,” she said, her voice muffled.

 

“Look who’s talking now,” I countered. “He’s even asking to personally call him Kyungsoo. I’d say your relationship’s getting pretty serious.” She hurled a pillow at me.

 

I decided to change into a black blouse, braiding my hair to the side. Jessica joined me as we got ready to leave, wearing a light blue top with silver hoops. “How does it feel, having Kyungsoo privately deliver to our room?” I asked.

 

“Please, he’s just being considerate,” she answered good-naturedly. “I’m nervous about supper though.”

 

“Until now, I’ve only dreamed of the day when I could dine with EXO.” I sighed happily.

 

“You mean with Chanyeol.”

 

Please.” I mimicked her tone. “I love all of the members equally.” I fastened my earrings into place.

 

“Don’t deny it.”

 

I couldn’t deny it. “Come on, they’re probably waiting for us. Your beloved Kyungsoo…”

 

It was her turn to blush. “Please.”

 

I laughed, and we began to make our way to the kitchen.