Chapter 2

HEART skip a beat .

 photo PhotoGrid_1411358372574_zpsae47ed2f.jpg

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Sooyoung got cut by the shoulder instead and not Woohyun.

He then punched the theif and the cops came and took the theif away. Sooyoung leaned against the wall covering her cut from knife. Woohyun went to her right then and pulled her up. He goes,"are you okay? And are u stupid? How can u just appeared like tat.? You couldof die if it was a serious one." She aswered,"it wasnt ur business in the first place. If u got hurt, i would of been in more situation. DONT YOU KNOW UR SPOT? We like a whole different level. You`re in a wealthy family and im just a regular girl that works in a cafe`." She grabbed her wallet and walks away with a bleeding shoulder. Woohyun rushed in front of her and said,"lets go clean ur shoulder first." He grabbed her other arm that is ok and took her to a mini hospital. 

After that , he took her to a corner she told him to stop at. As she got off. He goes,"where`s ur house?" She goes,"dont worry. I`ll get home. I guess this is a good bye." He goes,"whats ur real name?" She answered,"why do u need to know when this is the last time we`re gonna see each other, right?!" He replied,"no. This is not gonna be the last time. It wont be. Tell me." She answered,"Sooyoung. Its Sooyoung." He goes,"ohh , its sooyoung. Okay, gomowo." She replied,"now, you can go . Bye." She walks off. Woohyun drove off slowly and looked bck at Sooyoung. He repeatly said her name,"soo young..sooyoung. That was her name? Its quite cute." He smiled. 

After that , Sooyoung was never seen at the cafe` for the past days that Woohyun went. He then went and asked one of the waiter which was Irene. He asked,"you perhaps know where Sooyoung went?" She goes,"ooh, her last day of working was a week ago." He goes,"so, she quit the job?" She answered,"no, she is on a vacation." He asked,"do you mind telling me where she went?" She looked at him and answered,"she went to jeju island.. And why do u want to know?" He goes,"oh, i was just wondering cause i never seen her anymore. Thank you for ur time." He walks out of the shop. Irene goes,"perhaps... does he likes her?!! Omo!!!" She giggled. 

Woohyun sat in his car, and goes,"jeju island? Should i go on a vacation too?!" He called his manager right away and said,"get me one plane ticket for jeju island asap. And get a hotel ready and everything when i get there." The manager did as said right away. He went home and got his stuffs packed, he dressed up like a boy next door and got in his car. His mom and sister went outside to say byee. His mom goes,"omo! Be careful and be safe on ur trip, my adorable baby." and kissed him on his forhead. He answered,"dont worry mom. Im a grown person now." Her sister hugged him and whispered,"find a cute sister in law for me. I dont want the one our parent choose, remember that." He laughed and said,"dont worry, i will." He then drove off. 

His sister goes,"omma, does he know that Youngjae is also in Jeju right now?" Her mom answered,"really? Woow, i guess he does know thats why he seem to be in a rush to get there."

He finally got on the airplane and it took off. 

Sooyoung walks up the bridge to see the veiw of the beauitful sea. she took many photos and wonders around the area.  She came upon a mini river and she saw a rock pathway going across the river. She slowly step one by one. As she took another step , she suddenly slipped, but right then a guy came and caught her. He caught her waist and turned her facing him. Her face leaned againist his chest. She froozed. He goes,"be careful next time." She looked up at him and stepped bck carefully saying,"gomowo." It was Youngjae, who caught her.

He saw Sooyoung as he was wondering around. He came with his chingu too but then he went on his own for some fresh air. As he was walking by the river, Sooyoung caught his attention. He walked slowly towards her and tries to talk with her. He watches her as she focus on stepping on each rocks. Himself, without noticing. He slowly follow behind. Sooyoung was too focus to realize people behind her. So thats how Youngjae met Sooyoung.

 

He smiled and follow her as she got to the other side of the river. He walked with Sooyoung and exchange names. They rest by the side bench and talked. Youngjae looked at her and suddenly reached his hand over to move a piece of hair on her face. She looked at him and said thanks with a bright smile on her. He smiles back. 

They walked back to the parking lot and Youngjae`s chingu met up with him along with Sooyoung. They were curious who she was. Youngjae introduce her to them. He goes," She`s SooYoung, a person i just met." One guy went,"just met? I thought she was your girlfriend." He jokely said. Sooyoung laughed and said to Youngjae,"i`ll have to go now. I need to catch my bus." He goes,"ok, see you later on then." She waved goodbye to everyone and walked away. His buddies went to him and said,"hyung, she`s quite cute you know." He smiled and replied,"you`re right. She is cute." 

 Woohyun finally arrived in Jeju. He set his things in his hotel and took an adventure around Jeju. But deep inside, all he was doing was finding Sooyoung. Besides her hair color is noticable too. Especially the bright green ombre` she has. 

Sooyoung got off the bus, and entered the hotel her dad rent for her. It was pretty expensive too. She walked into her hotel and started cooling ramen, she sat by the couch and watched tv. As she was scanning through the hotel, she saw Woohyun in it. She stopped and watched. She goes,"why is he at the airport.?" As the news goes on. She heard the part,"just arrived in Jeju." She paused and goes,"what?! Jeju? Here?!" She turned her tv off and walked out to her porch. She looked down to the front entrance and said,"this is a pretty famous hotel, hope he`s not gonna stay here...." She went bck inside, right then Woohyun came bck from his aventure and enters in the hotel she`s in. Woohyun walks into his hotel and goes,"aiishh, where could she be?" He washed up and walked out to his porch with his apple in his hand. He said,"woow. What a beauitful night." He looked up the sky and smile. Then he suddenly heard loud music comimg from the other side, it sounded like 2pm`s song "GO CRAZY!" along with a girl`s voice singing along partying too. He peeked by the side of his porch and looked but he cant see anything beside the shadow of the girl dancing with the music. He laughed and goes,"aiish, why is she soo loud.?" He walked inside again and shut his doors. He laid in bed and played games in his phone all night. 

On the other side, Sooyoung ate chicken and drink soju that night, she was the who was making all the noise. She goes,"woow, i like this song.!" She jumped onto her bed and knock out. She used mosly all her energy. 

She woked up all dizzy and all due to drinking that night, she walked slowly into the bathroom and washed up. Woohyun was already awake. He went for a jog around the hotel park. Sooyoung dressed up and head to the markets and shopping malls. As she came out of her hotel and got into the elevator. As the elevator closes, Woohyun came righ out of his hotel and headed to the elevator too. They pretty much missed each other every sec.

Sooyoung walked down the street and enter Starbucks. She got herself a double chocolate chip frap` and sat by the window. She took out her diary and stick some mini photos into it. She took a photo of her drink and print it out right away and stick it into her diary. At that moment, Woohyun walked pass the shop she`s in. But he just walked pass like nothing, without even noticing her.

After couple of minutes, Sooyoung walked to the market to try some food. She walked around and tried yummy food, right then someone tap her shoulder. She looked and started running away from it. It was the thugs that her aunt owes money from. She couldnt believe they found her. She ran for her life. She ran through the block, across the streets and through the other side of the market. As she was running, she accidently bumped into a guy. He caught Sooyoung and she looked up at him, so did he. He goes,"cafe` baby?!" She quickly bcked up and said,"srry! Cant talk right now!." The thugs saw and Sooyoung continue her run. Woohyun was shocked and catch up with Sooyoung. As he got caught up, he suddenly grabbed her hand and lead her. Sooyoung looked at him and said inside,"why is my heart beating soo fast?!" Woohyun turned striaght to the left and hid behind the boxes, Sooyoung was againist the wall while Woohyun was close againist her, her cheeks were like touching his chest. They both suddenly made eye contact. ♡