Chapter 1

HEART skip a beat .

 photo PhotoGrid_1411266865758_zps7f896c4d.jpg

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

It was a cold , cloudy and rainy day. SooYoung running into her Cafe` all soaked up like a wet towel. Irene ran to her with a towel and dry her up saying,"how come you didnt bring a umbrella or something to cover you up?" She answered,"i forgot to. I was in a rush cause i woke up late." Irene laughed and cover the towel on her head. Sooyoung goes,"Yaa! Aishh" she giggled. They both got into work. 

Woohyun drove straight to work in a black suit. He looked at the mini mirror in front of him and went,"woow, im quite handsome." Using his hand to fix a piece of his hair, with a bright smile on. Then he recieved a phone call, it was Hana. His soo called future wife. He answered and she goes,"Oppa! Where are you?" He replied,"heading to the company, why?" She goes,"Can you meet me at the Cafe`, the one that is close to ur work place." He answered,"ok." He then drove straight there as told. As he got there, Hana was sitting by a table drinking her americano. He went and sat in front of her smiling and asked,"what do u want meet about?" She goes,"first before that, order something to drink." Hana asked a waiter to come and get their order, it turns out Irene came and got their order. It was where SooYoung works at. Irene got the order and went to Sooyoung to make it. But then, Irene pulled her closer to her and said,"ya, that is the handsome general manager at the company i wanted to work at. There`s also another handsome one too. The one i really wanted to see.!" SooYoung looked at the guy she was talking about and went," he aint all that." Irene goes,"sure.. ok ok. Go make another americano." Sooyoung smiled and went to make it. She was the one who took it to them also. She handed the americano to him, he looked at Sooyoung and smiled saying,"thankyou." He looked at her as she walked bck to the front ordering spot. But Hana got his attention back saying,"Oppa. Oppa.!" He went,"ooh , sorry. I was distracted." She goes,"distracted by that waiter. Psh. Oppa. Why are putting ur attention at those low people huh?" He went," they`re not low people. Ok, lets not talk bout that. Say wat you wanna say." She asked,"Are you even putting effort to make me really want you? It seems like ur not even happy about what our parents talked bout?" He goes,"you know our parents are just putting us together even though we never really have that attraction before right?" She goes,"but we can start now." He responded,"right now, i only see u as a chingu of mine. Nothing more." She goes,"Its okay, i know it takes time. I`ll wait. And also you wait and see." She stands up and walked out of the shop leaving Woohyun there. Sooyoung walked to his table and cleaned it. Woohyun asked,"Is the drinks already paid?" Sooyoung answered,"no, not yet." He handed her a $20, which the drinks are only the total of $6. She goes,"i`ll go get the change bck." He goes,"no, dont need to. The rest is ur tip." He smiled. She goes,"oh, its okay. Wait here and i`ll get ur change." As she was about to turn to go get his change. He grabbed her arm and turn her bck. She then got really closed to him, they were as close as a book that was about to close. He goes,"i said, the rest is ur tip. Understand." He looked close at her and smiled. Sooyoung bcked up and got silent.. Irene looked over at them in shocked without saying anything. Woohyun exit out of the shop leaving Sooyoung standing there like a statue. Irene rushed to her and joyfullly said,"omomo! That was like kdrama scene.! He was soo close to u like he was about to kiss you right then." Sooyoung answered,"aiish, no. He`s just a crazy person." She walks bck to the ordering spot. 

Hours pass, Sooyoung was finally done with her job for the day. She walks out of the cafe` and walked to a local market by the street. As she was walking with her headphone on, a car suddenly hunk on her and stopped right next to her. She paused and looked at the car. The side window opens and it was Woohyun. She took off her headphone cause it seems like he was talking to her. He then goes,"oh, look at who it is. The cafe` baby." She goes,"wat? The cafe` baby? How am i a cafe` baby?" He answered,"you dont know? Just look at you. You still look like a baby." She goes,"i shouldnt even talk to u.." she walks away. He goes,"wait. Wait. Miss." He follows her with his car repeating "wait." He suddenly stopped and got out of the car and rushed after her. As he got caught up, he grabbed her arm once again and turned her around saying,"why dont you listen, you cafe` baby.?" She looked at him and goes,"let go of me first, ajusshi." He goes,"what? Ajusshi?" She goes,"say what u gonna say, i need to go somewhere." He goes,"umm..here." Handed her , her bracelet that he accidently pulled off earlier. She looked at her hand and her bracelet was gone. Her mom gave that to her as a gift. As she was about to grabbed it off his hand , he moved his hand right then and goes,"no, you cant just get it back tat easily after wat u just did." She said,"wat do u want?" He looked at his car and bck at her. She goes,"wat? No, no , no. I dont want to ." He went closer to her and said,"ooh.. you`re think of something dirty huh? Dont even think about it." She goes,"aiish, no. I wasnt even thinking of anything." He goes,"then go in." She goes,"but, i dont even know u. Why would i go.?" He answered,"ok. Im Woohyun and you`re the cafe` baby. Ok , good. Lets go." He held onto her hand and took her into his car. She said,"yaa, you. Are u crazy?" She got into the car and he drove off. He goes,"ok, where do u wanna go?" She responded,"i wanna get off. Adaso.?!" He goes,"i cant do tat." He asked again and Sooyoung had no choice but said,"the market. Why?" He goes,"ok, lets go." She looked at him as he drive. He then said,"dont look at me too much or else there will be a hole on me." She looked away and said,"i wasnt even looking at you..psh." He laughed. As they got to the market, she qiuckly got out first and said,"thanks. Now go ." He then got out of the car also saying," im going too." She asked,"why?" He goes,"umm..i..umm..need to buy fruits for my mom. Yea. That." She goes,"pshh.." she walks around and bought ingredients for her food tonight. Then as she pulled out her wallet out and give the money to pay for her things. A guy in black outfit suddenly stole her wallet away. She yelled,"yaaa! Give it bck you theif!!" Woohyun ran after the thief. SooYoung followed behind. The theif ran to a dead end, Woohyun blocked his way. Then suddenly, the theif took out his baby knife and walked towards Woohyun. He didnt know what to do, As the theif was about to stap him or cut him. Sooyoung suddenly covered woohyun , the knife accidently cut her shoulder instead. She made a noise and fell onto the ground, Woohyun looked at her and goes,"noo!"