THE END .

HEART skip a beat .

 photo PhotoGrid_1413167830839_zps48dbf0b7.jpg

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Woohyun then let go of her, Sooyoung look him in the eye nervously. They both didnt know what to do or say. Suddenly Hana appeared and said,"oppa... you.." They both look at her, Sooyoung got even more surprised. Hana suddenly came and slapped Sooyoung in the face really hard and yelled,"you, !!! Why are you still here!!? He`s mine!! You hear me!! He`s mine!!" Woohyun yelled,"HANA! STOP IT!" He blocks Sooyoung from her. Hana goes,"you`re protecting her? wat bout me?!!" He goes,"sorry, hana.." Hana`s tears dripped down her face , suddenly she slaps him saying,"you`re really mean.." Sooyoung was shocked right when she slaps him. Hana then rushed away. Sooyoung then stood in front of him and said,"sorry..." She reached her right hand over and felt his cheek that just got slapped and said,"does it hurt?" He look at her and felt her cheek and said,"how about you? Did it hurt.?" She answered,"no.." He smiled and said,"that`s good." He pulled her to him and hugged her and say,"from now on... you`re mine, only mine." Sooyoung smiled.

Irene and Youngjae finally talk more and slowly fall for each other afterward ... 

Sooyoung & Woohyun then dated and went on a vacation to Jeju where they spent their first time together ♡