Chapter 5

HEART skip a beat .

 photo PhotoGrid_1413075575041_zpsba6d5034.jpg

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

That person who rushed in front of the car was Hana. She looked all angry and stuff. As the car stopped, she rushed to the door where Sooyoung is at and opens the door. Sooyoung looked Hana, Hana then pulled her out of the car saying,"who are you?! Why are you with my future husband?!" Sooyoung was hesitating, then Woohyun took over. He goes,"hana-ah , stop it. People might hear ." She goes,"Why are u only protecting her ? And so what? You want me to just stay question while you go off with another girl?" Sooyoung nervously stood behind him. He replied," Hana-ah, lets go talk somewhere." He grabbed her arm and put her into his car. He goes," Sooyoung-ah , srry. I`ll take you home next time." He then drove off with Hana. She watch them , as they left . It suddenly rain. She reached out her arm , raindrops touches her hand. She walked down the street in the rain , it was getting dark. She ran into the bus stop shelter and sat there. She dried herself and thought bck when Woohyun kissed her. She goes,"why did he do that? he already have another woman.." She decided not to ride the bus, she walked to a park and sat on a bench in the rain. Her tears slowly drip down her eyes, she goes,"did he just played with me?" 

At that time Woohyun just drove Hana home. 

Irene called Sooyoung so many times but no answers. She goes,"where is she? Her aunt just called me to look for her. it`s almost 8pm now. Could she be with Woohyun?" She rushed to the front office and called Woohyun. As he answered, she goes, " woohyun, is Sooyoung with you?" He answered,"no, why? Did she go home?" Irene replied,"oh reaally? Omo! What to do? Her aunt just called me to look for her. It`s raining alot, i dont know where to look for her. Srry for bothering you. Ima gonna go find her." He goes,"no, i will go look for her. It was my fault, anyways." He hanged up and drove off to find her. Sooyoung was all soaked up in the rain. She stood under a tree by the street and wait for the rain to stop alittle. She cuddle herself up and goes,"soo cold..." She looked around for a taxi . She then recieved a call. It was Woohyun. She just looked at the name and put her phone bck in her purse. She goes,"i cant do it.." Suddenly, someone said,"you`re not gonna answer my call ?" She looked to her right and saw Woohyun walking towards her in the rain. He stood in front of her and said,"why wont you answer my call?" She replied,"do i have to?" He said,"yes, you have to." She goes,"why did you come bck for?" He answered,"because i was worried.." They both suddenly made eye contact. Sooyoung tighten her fist and said," please ... dont be so nice like this to me, when u already have someone else.." A tear drip down her face. Woohyun went speechless, Sooyoung then walked away. She walked down the street in the rain without lookng bck at him. Woohyun then goes,"Sooyoung-ah, wait." He then rushed after her. He then grabbed her wrist and turned her around. He hugged her right then saying,"dont go...please." Sooyoung suddenly pushed him away , yelling,"stop it! Stop making me feel like this. I`m so puzzled now." She fell onto her and tears shedded down her face. He looked down on her and went on his knee. He hugged her again saying,"srry, im really srry. I really dont know what to do.. i didnt know that im hurting you alot right now.." Sooyoung goes," please act like u dont know me... dont look after me anymore, wateven happens. Let me be.." She stood up and walked away. Her tears drip down her face non stop.

Weeks had pass , they both never seen each other anymore. As usually, Sooyoung goes to work and comes bck home. As she was walking home one day , she suddenly saw Woohyun for once but he was with Hana. They were entering a jewerly store. She took a deep breathe and walk pass the store. At that time Woohyun then looked out of the window. He suddenly goes,"Hana-ah , i need to get something in the car. Wait here." he rushed out  to find Sooyoung. He goes,"sooyoung-ah." He looked for her by the street. Sooyoung quickly hid behind a parked car. She said quietly,"srry .. woohyun-ah , this is the only way i can control my feelings from you." 

After few days, Irene showed a card to Sooyoung. It was an invitation to Woohyun and Hana`s engagement party. Sooyoung smiled and said,"i`m happy ..." Irene then hugged her saying,"cry if u want to. I know you`re dying to cry right now. Sooyoung-ah, sometimes you have to cry it all out." She goes,"im fine." Irene went out and bought bottles of soju. Irene and Sooyoung drink and talk the whole night. Irene again said,"cry it all out , sooyoung-ah. I know you had fallen for Woohyun. I know you`re hurting right now." Sooyoung answered,"yea , its hurting me right now..(pointing to her heart) it really hurt like someone just shot me right here." Her tears drip down her face, she then pour more soju to her cup. Irene goes,"cry it all out.!" Sooyoung suddenly cried out loud saying,"it really hurt right now. My heart feel like dying.!" Irene hugged her and said,"see, what i say. You`re holding things inside you too loong. You have to cry it all out." That night was an emotional night for Sooyoung. After awhile , Irene knocked out leaving Sooyoung awake. She then tried to balance herself up and walked out the house to the front porch. She sat on a chair and took out her phone. She then suddenly called someone without knowing a thing cause she`s kindof drunk. That person she called answered saying,"sooyoung-ah?" She goes,"my heart hurts alot right now..." she cries out loud. He goes,"where are u right now? were u drinking?" She goes,"im .. im.. at my house..." That person she callef suddenly hung up and drove to Sooyoung. She goes,"why did it hang up ..?" She cries and said,"no one...understand.." suddenly a car stopped in fromt of her house, it was Youngjae. She goes,"why is it soo bright.??" She tried to balancr herself up and walk overthere. As she took her first step. She fell onto the ground. He rushed to her and goes,"why did u drink so much?" She slowly looked up at him and said,"i wanna cry so bad right now .." Her tears shedded down her face. He slowly got her up and sat on the chair. He sat beside her. She suddenly closed her eyes. He goes,"you`re tired, right?" She slowly shakes her head saying,"no...i just want to close my eyes.." she smile. She suddenly leaned her head on his shoulder and knocked out. He smiled and said,"i dont like seeing you like this. what was the reason you`re hurting soo much?.. i`ll be the one making ur days brighter then.." He then carried her inside and made her sleep on the couch . After that, he locked the door and left. 

It was finally morning, Sooyoung woke up feeling dizzy. She dont remember a thing last night. She woke up Irene and said,"unni, did you by any chance invited a boy here?" She goes,"no.. why? Did you see Woohyun?" She answered,"no..forget it.. i must be dreaming.." Suddenly Sooyoung got a call, as she answered. He goes,"Sooyoung-ah, let go somewhere today!" She goes,"Youngjae?" He laughed and said,"yes this is Youngjae. So be ready. I`ll come at 12pm. Be ready." He then hung up without Sooyoung saying anything. She goes,"why does he wanna go somewhere today with me...?" Even though she was curious, she still got ready. She waited outside for him while Irene is gone to work. Finally he came, he got out of the car and walked towards her. Sooyoung smiled and asked,"why`d u decided to take me out today?" Youngjae laughed and responded,"just because i feel like it. i want to be ur special friend ." Sooyoung smiled and said,"is that so..." they both took off. He decided to take her to Lotte World As they entered, sooyoung goes,"woow, its soo big here." He goes,"you never came here?" She answered,"no, im too busy to come here." He then said,"then let`s look around." He took her into the ice rank and ice skate. She held his hands tightly saying,"i really dont know how to skate. Im really scare!" He laughed and said,"then hold my hands tight and i`ll teach you." She nodded her head. He slowly ice skate around the rank while holding her hand. Suddenly, sooyoung was unbalance and twist around. Both of them slipped and fell. She fell on top of him, they suddenly made eye contact. But Sooyoung just laughed off and said,"srry, i kindof got tired.." He smiled and got up. He then pulled her up saying,"let`s try again." He gave her his hand again and skate around the rank. That day Sooyoung forget about everything and just stayed happy the whole day. She laughed and she smile without worrying about anything. As he took her home, she goes,"gomowo for today. I really enjoy today. You really brighten my day.." she smiled. He smiled and responded,"its not just today only, from now on, you will always smile." She goes,"what do you mean?" He then answered,"you dont need to know yet, get inside." She then responded,"ok, bye." She walked inside and he drove off. Suddenly Woohyun appeared behind the corner of a wall , he then leaned against the wall after what he saw. He goes,"you really dont want to see me anynore, huh?" Woohyun came to her house 1 hour earlier than Sooyoung & Youngjae. He waited for her but she never came home so he decided to wait for her outside. After he saw Youngjae coming out of the car along with Sooyoung, he then hid. Woohyun then walked into his car.

As Sooyoung got inside, her grandma goes,"omo! Did you see that young man yet? I dont really remember his name.. I think its Woo..hyun.." she goes"woohyun??!" She goes,"yea, he came and waited for u. Didnt u see him?" She then rushed out of the house again to the side walk. She looked around but there`s no sign of anyone. She goes,"i guess he already left..." she hits her head and said,"aish , i must be crazy to worry bout him when i said i dont care." Suddenly someone grabbed her hand from hitting herself and said,"dont hit yourself.." She then turned right around to fsce that person. She looked at him and goes,"you..." He goes,"were u looking for me?.." She looked around and answered,"no, i was looking for someone..." he goes,"which is me, right?" Shr goes,"no. Ima go now." He held her hand and said," dont leave me standing here again...please." She tighten her fist and said,"its better to do this , then making me standing with a going-to-be married guy." She made him let go and walked bck inside. Her grandma watched the whole scene, she walked into Sooyoung`s room and said,"when u truly love someone, whatever happens. you still hold onto that person no matter what." She hugged her grandma and tears shedded down her face saying,"halmoni, i dont know what to do now... He`s gonna marry someone else soon.. the engement is tmrw.." Her grandma hugged her tightly and said,"its alright.. just go and congrat them. Smile, even if it hurts. See him for the last time.." 

After that, the night is over. Its finally the day of Woohyun and Hana`s engagement. Sooyoung dressed up in a white flowy dress and color her hair to black. She then got in the taxi car and went to his engagment party. 

Woohyun and Hana were in different rooms getting ready. But Woohyun didnt look happy. He seemed to be out of the world, he didnt even talk or anything. He thought bck to what Sooyoung said , which was --> "its better to do this then standing with a going-to-be married man." And "dont look for me, whatever happens to me. Let it be.." He goes,"aishh, im going crazy right now." Hana then walked into his room and hugged him from behind saying,"im happy thay you`re mine now." He then made her let go an said,"its just a force marriage from our parents ." She goes," idc , ur mine now." 

Sooyoung slowly walked into the engagment room and sat at the seats far bck. She held her hands together tightly and said,"im going to just congrat them and leave." Irene arrived and sat next to her. After few minutes, everyone filled up the room. Then the engagment begins. Woohyun had no clue about Sooyoung`s appearence. Woohyun and Hana came together and bow to everyone. Sooyoung looked down, Irene held her hand and said,"stay strong." It was to put the ring on, but suddenly. Someone knocked over the candle light and it burned curtains behind Woohyun and them. Everyone scream and rushed out of the room, the fire then spread everywhere. Hana got taken out of the room right away as Woohyun stayed inside to help the guest get to safety. At that moment, Sooyoung dropping her silver pearls , it rolled to a corner. As the fire lighten up, and people running. Someone then bumped into a statue next to her. It tilted and fell onto her. Everyone was to scare to even help. Her foot got stuck. She saw smokes coming by. Irene lost her, as she tried going bck into the room, a staff stopped her. She goes"my friend is in there!!!" Sooyoung cough and cough , trying to get her foot out but the statue was too heavy. She felt the pain. The fire got bigger. Woohyun got out of the room right then, Irene rushed to him saying,"Didnt you see Sooyoung!!? She`s still in there!!!" She cried. Woohyun looked bck inside and goes,"SOOYOUNG-AH!!" Its getting alot foggy.  He rushed bck inside, calling her name non stop. Sooyoung suddenly laid on the floor breathing very hard. Finally , he found her. He rushed to her and removed the statue off from her. He carried her saying,"Sooyoung-ah! Wake up! Dont scare me like this!! Wake up right now, you hear me!!?" The fire fighters came and ambulance came. He puts Sooyoung onto the cart and left to the hopital along with Irene. She went into the emergency room. Woohyun and Irene sat by the door waiting for her, worrying like crazy. Her aunt also arrived. Everyone kept this a secret from her grandma. The doctor finally came out of the room, Woohyun rushed to him and asked,"is she ok?" He answered,"yea, she`s fine. She just injured her left foot. She will be having a case on til it heals. She will remain in a wheelchair til further notice." 

Finally , they get to see Sooyoung. She was still unconscious. But then, Woohyun had to leave due to family umissue bout the engagment. Everyone left the room, leaving Sooyoung alone. They all had work to do. After awhile, Youngjae came into the room she`s in. He walked slowly to her and sat next to her. He then said,"does it hurt? I`m srry for not being there by your side when you`re in danger.." He slowly removed a piece of hair off her face, but then suddenly she moved her face , which make him surprise. Saying,"sooyoung-ah! You`re awake?!" She slowly opens her eyes. She goes,"who are you??" Youngjae was shocked when she ask that, he said,"dont play with me like that. You do remember me right?!!" She responded,"my head is blink right now, who am i tooo?" Youngjae called her doctor in and ask whats going on. They took Sooyoung to a check up. After awhile they took her bck to her room saying,"something must had hitted her in the head, i just spotted a huge bruse right there. But its gonna be ok. She`ll remember soon." Youngjae thank him and sat next to her. Sooyoung then asked him,"do you know me by a chance?" He smiled and patted her head saying,"i do know you.." She then asked again,"what`s my name?" He answered,"Sooyoung, ur name is Sooyoung." She smiled and thank him. She then said,"can we go out now? Im very bored staying here.." He goes,"i`ll go get ur wheelchair first, wait here." She nodded her head. Irene was standing by the corner of the door looking in.. She suddenly looked down. In her head,"Youngjae must like her.." She quickly rush away as Youngjar came out to get a wheelchair. Irene walks bck into her car. She took a deep breath and drove off. 

After that, Youngjae took her out for a walk. He pushed her through the street and around the lake. Woohyun came into her room , but she wasn`t there. He then rushed to the front office and ask for her, the nurse then told,"she just left to get fresh air with a young man." He asked,"what`s his name?" She then checked the name guest and said,"he`s called Youngjae." He thank her and walked outside. He looked around the park and at the lake. He finally found them feeding the ducks. He walks up to them and said,"Sooyoung-ah.." She looks at him and looked away. Youngjae then said her,"wait here." She nodded her head and continue feeding the ducks. Youngjae took Woohyun away to talk. Woohyun then asked,"why is she like that?" Youngjae responded,"she had a mini memory loss. It will take awhile for her to remember." Youngjae reached his hand over and patted Woohyun` shoulder and walked bck to Sooyoung. Woohyun looked bck at Sooyoung. She turned her head and look at him also. She then turned to Youngjae and asked,"do i know him?" He nodded his head and said,"yea , he`s one of ur close friend." She slowly tries to stand even if she has a cast on her left leg. She goes,"i have to meet him. I will be able to remember." Youngjae goes,"you cant walk. Sit and i will take you to him." But Woohyun walks away. Sooyoung yelled,"dont go yet." She took her first step and fell. She make a noise out of pain. Woohyun rushed to her, Youngjae quickly grabbed her up. Woohyun then helped him carried her bck on her wheelchair and said,"dont get up. You will hurt yourself again." She grabbed his hand and said,"can we talk for a bit.?" Woohyun looks at Youngjae . Youngjae then said,"i`ll be going then. Take her bck into her room when you guys are done." He patted her head and said,"be good, ok." Sooyoung smiled and nodded her head. After he left. Woohyun pushed her in her wheelchair and took a walk up a mini bridge. He stopped in the middle of the bridge and went and stood in front of her. He went on his knee and asked,"now, what do you wanna talk about?" Sooyoung reached his hand over and suddenly felt his face saying,"i feel like ... i`ve always .. liked.. someone who looks like you..." she smiled and her tears slowly drips down her face. He wiped her tears off and said,"don`t cry. Ok." He holds bck his tears and changed the subject. He then said,"want to eat ice cream?!" She nodded her head and they both headed to a convience shop thats next to the hospital. Sooyoung waited outside, he came out of the convience store and hand her one papico (korean chocolate icee) 

After awhile, they`re bck in the hospital. Sooyoung took a nap while Woohyun had to leave for a family matter about the marriage thing. Days pass, Sooyoung`s foot was finally recovered but her memory is still unclear. After the news reached out to her parents, they suddenly send an airplane ticket to send her over to the U.S for a pro check up. Youngjae drove her to the airport. As they got to the airport. He then said,"get recover quickly and come bck. Ok?!" She responded,"yes, oppa.." He suddenly hugged her saying,"just give me a 1 minute, before you go.. im gonna miss you." She smiled and said,"i might not remember anything but all i know is that you`re a nice person. I`ll miss you too." After that, she finally took off to America to recover more. Also she will finally see her parents after many years that had pass. Before Woohyun knew , she`s was already gone. Woohyun laid on his bed and closed his eyes. He suddenly said quietly,"why am i always a step late ?.." 

Weeks had pass ever since Sooyoung left to the U.S , Woohyun and Youngjae , as always . Focus on their job along with Irene. For Hana, after the engagment was ruin. She decided to work beside Woohyun the whole time. She never gave up on him. 

One day, Woohyun decided to ride his bike around a park for some fresh in the early morning. As he was riding bike, suddenly a young lady riding a bike in front of him suddenly got a flat tire and fell onto the cement. He quickly got off his bike and go help out. He goes,"are you okay?" She didnt look at him , all she answered was,"yea, im fine." She blew on her elbow. Woohyun goes,"it seems like your bike suddenly got a flat tire. Do you need me to help you out.?" Finally she turned up to loook at him saying,"no.. its .." She suddenly paused as she saw him. So did he.