Chapter 7

HEART skip a beat .

photo PhotoGrid_1413136334834_zps167e1a1e.jpg

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Suddenly one day , Sooyoung got called in bring paper works to Woohyun`s office. As she got up there, she took a deep breath and entered in. He turned his seat bck at the window, she quickly puts the paper on his desk and walk bck out. Then he called,"Is that all you do?" He turned his seat bck to the front and got up. Sooyoung faced away from him and responded,"What do you mean?" He walked to the front of her and faced her saying,"Go get me a coffee.now." She goes,"yea...general manager." She tighten her fist and did as told since she`s just a intern there. 

She got bck with a cup of coffee and gave it to him. As he took a sip , he suddenly said,"it has no flavor. Too watery.!" He threw it onto the group and the cup broke. Sooyoung was shocked and said,"dont you think you`re being too much?!!" She bent down to pick up the broken glass. As she picked up a piece , suddenly it cuts her finger alittle and it started bleeding. He looked down on her and quickly goes,"aish. Be careful!" He pulled her up and look at her finger. She moved her hand from him and said,"dont." And walked out of the office. He looked at the broken glass cup and saw her blood stain on it. Sooyoung sat outside by the bench and look at her finger, she doesnt know where to get bandage to cover it. Then Woohyun grabbed her hand and sat by her, she looked and said,"what r u doing?!!" He responded,"stay still.!" She goes,"i dont want to. Stop." He suddenly yelled,"I SAID TO STAY STILL.!" He then put some medicine on her finger and put a bandage on it. Sooyoung looked at how serious he was. After that, he walked bck into the building. Sooyoung sat there and felt her heart saying, "why does it tumble soo much?" Then Irene came out to fnd her and said,"why are u out here?" Sooyoung ask,"why does my heart still tumble alot when he`s around??!!" Irene goes,"woohyun?" Sooyoung nodded her head slowly and leaned on her shoulder saying,"im going crazy now, unni.!" Irene asked,"what about Youngjae?" Sooyoung turned Irene to face her and held her hands and said,"unni , i already figured out the person you had always talked about. I know you like Youngjae.. I`ve seen moments when you`re around him. Dont worry bout me liking him, i only see him as a good chingu of mine..." Irene responded,"really?..." Sooyoung hugged her and said,"yes, im for real. So dont be sad .. ok!?" Irene smiled and said,"gumowo..." Irene changed thr subject and said,"go to president`s banquet with me tonight. Ok?!" Sooyoung nodded her head saying ok. 

Hana walked into Woohyun`s office and said,"let`s go to your dad`s banquet. Hurry." Woohyun responded,"you go first, i need to finidh these." Hana went to him and grabbed his arm saying,"no! We go together. Hurry." He got up and went with her. She held her arm and they both head out. Hana was dressed in a white dress , like a swan princess. While Woohyun just wore a simple black suit. 

Irene did a make over for Sooyoung and dressed her up in a long flowy white dress. Irene goes,"woow, you`re really a woman now." Sooyoung laughed and said,"now, its your turn." Irene put on a long black laced dress that has a open spot on the bck. Sooyoung goes,"wooow, you`re soo pretty.!" They finally head off to the banquet. As they got there, Youngjae was standing by the door waiting for Sooyoung. As Sooyoung got out of the car along with Irene , Youngjae goes ,"woow, you two look great!" Irene smiled and said,"gumowo."Sooyoung then said,"Youngjae oppa , can you take Irene in first. I have to make a quick phone call first.." Youngjae goes,"ok, hurry in then." He put his arm out for Irene and she shyly held on his arm. Sooyoung walks away and peeked at the corner and smiled saying,"srry oppa.. Unni, i want you to be happy.." Sooyoung walks to the bc of the banquet and stayed at the outdoor pool. She sat by a table and drink her wine. As she got up, someone suddenly pushed her bck down. As she looked up , she goes,"who r u guys?" They were some female workers from her work place. Person1 said,"woow, you dont know us huh!!?" Sooyoung goes,"yea, i dont know you guys." Person2 goes,"you dont know us because you`re busy flirting with our general manager Youngjae!!" Sooyoung stood up and responded,"why are you guys acting like kids? Huh?"" Person2 goes,"waat?! Kids?" She slaps Sooyoung right then. Sooyoung then said,"dont you think you`re being too much!?" Person2 goes,"And so wat?! Wat are you gonna do.? TEll Youngjae to help?" Sooyoung pushed them away from her and walks away, then Person1 grabbed her arm and pulled her bck saying,"where do you think you`re going??!" Suddenly another voice appeared,"why is it soo loud?" They all look at who it was. She walks towards them and it appears to be Hana. The female workers rushed away, leaving Sooyoung standing there. Hana goes,"woow, you`re really nothing." Sooyoung looks at her and responded,"dont look low on me, i may be pushed down like this but i handle things better than you." She walks bck inside right then. Leaving Hana there saying,"whaat!?" 

Sooyoung went to the bathroom and fix her hair and said,"wooow, everywhere i go always have a twist." As she walks out of the bathroom. Suddenly she bumped into a guy right away. They were in a hugging position. She looked up at him , they suddenly made eye contact. That person was Woohyun. They were in that position for a good 10 seconds. Sooyoung bcked up and said,"sorry..." Woohyun didnt know what to do but walk away. Sooyoung looked at him as he walks away. In her head,"why do i feel soo empty right now?" 

The dance finally started, Sooyoung walks into the room and sst next to Irene. Sooyoung asked,"did u dance with him?" Irene goes,"no... He was busy finding u.." Sooyoung goes,"sorry, unni.." Suddenly a old man in his 40`s came and ask Sooyoung to dance with him, he goes," no.. its okay. I dont wanna dance.." He seem to be alittle drunk. He continue pulling her to dance with him , he goes,"aigoo . Let`s have fun! You`re really pretty. I love to have u as a wife." Irene goes,"ahjusshi, she said she doesnt want to. Why r u forcing her!?" Irene tried to make him let go but he wouldnt let go. That ahjusshi goes,"i said go dance with me! Now!" Woohyun was slow dancing with Hana, after he spotted Sooyoung getting pulled by that ahjusshi. He suddenly made Hana let go and walk to Sooyoung . As he got to her , Youngjae also appeared. He came to stop that ahjusshi. Woohyun made that ahjusshi let go and said,"mr.Shoo, you`re drunk. Please go rest." Mr.Shoo responded,"i wanna dance with her." Woohyun goes,"no, she`s my woman." Sooyoung got surprised when she heard that. So did Irene , Hana and Youngjae. Mr.Shoo goes,"oh , sorry Woohyun. I didnt know." Woohyun held her hand and took her out of the room. Irene looks at Youngjae and said in her head,"you must be really hurt right now, aren`t you...?" 

Woohyun took her outside to the deck , he face away from her. It was an awkward silent. Sooyoung didnt know wat to do or say in that situation. She was still surprised from what he said eariler. Finally Sooyoung said,"Why did you .. help ?.. i told you before .. no matter wat situation im in. I can handle it myself.." Woohyun leaned on the fence and said nothing. Sooyoung then said,"if you got nothing to say, imma go bck in. Suddenly Woohyun walks toward her and pulled her towards her. He goes,"i cant do this anymore." He suddenly leaned in and kissed her. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her deeper. Sooyoung closed her eyes tight. Youngjae came upon and saw. He widen his eyes.