Chapter 3

HEART skip a beat .

photo PhotoGrid_1412789255193_zpsbb7fa7a5.jpg

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

They were as close as a sandwich that was about to close. Sooyoung looked up at him and he looked straight at her. It was a perfect 5 sec. She quietly goes,"are.. you gonna.. bck away?.." He quickly reply,"oh, yes . Yea." He bcked away and Sooyoung walked bck out to the street. He went to her and said,"why are they chasing you?" She looked at him and answered,"dont need to know, its not ur business. I can handle it." He goes,"okay, if u say so. You cafe` baby." She punched his shoulder and goes,"dont call me that. Aiish!" She cross the road. He goes,"yaa, it hurted. You look like a baby but your punches hurts." Sooyoung quietly laugh. Woohyun saw her smiling and followed along saying,"oh! Did i just saw you laugh?!" She answered,"no." She then speed walk. He caught up with her and play with her the whole day. They went to malls and shop around, then they went to the amusement park. They rode on the scariest rides and enters into the haunted house. Sooyoung held onto Woohyun tightly cause she dont like Haunted house, right when a ghost pops up. She screamed and accidently fell on her knee. Woohyun laughed and got her up. She punches him but yet still hold onto him tightly. Finally as they were about to exit out, another ghost pops up. She then jumps and accidently hugged him saying,"im too scare!" He was surprisely to see her hugging him soo tight. But he just laugh it off cause it was still funny. He goes,"okay. Its over now. Dont be scare you cry baby." She was too scare to even realize that she hugged him. Sooyoung rested by the bench while Woohyun went and buy something. After a couple of minutes, he came bck with two head piece mickie and minnie mouse`s ears. He gave the minnie one to her and he putted on the mickie`s. Sooyoung wore hers and goes,"woow, soo cute." 

He took out of phone and goes,"lets take a photo." He pulled her closer to him and said,"smile, Sooyoung-ah." She looked at the camera and smile. Suddenly Woohyun headlock her and took another photo right then. Sooyoung goes,"yaaa! Let go or im going to hit u." He let go and laugh saying,"ok. Ok. Ok. You win." She goes,"ok, now. Bye. Ima go bck to my hotel. Its getting dark." He goes,"what if those thugs came bck at u.?" She replied,"im gonna be fine. Dont worry." She walked away. At the end , they entered the same hotel. She goes,"you stay here too?!" He nodded his head saying,"yea and you too?!" She goes,"aishh." He goes,"woow, it must be our fate." He laugh. She responded,"what fate? Psh." At the end, they arrived at the same level too. She looked at him and continue walking to her door. They end up being next to each other. He goes,"see, like i said its our fate." She walks into her hotel and ignore him. He quickly shouted, "goodnight, see u tmrw.!" She closed the door and smile. 

 You could never expect wats gonna happen tmrw... It turns out that Hana also arrived in Jeju, just to be with Woohyun. She came and knocked on his hotel door, it was still pretty early. He was half awake and he opened the door. Hana suddenly hugged him saying,"oppa! I missed you!" He was finally fully awake with her loud noise. He goes,"aiish, too loud." She looked him and said,"omomo! Oppa seems to be sleepy. Want to sleep?" She winked at him and he replied,"no. Im gonna go wash up. You can go now." She answered,"no, i dont want to. I can stay here." He goes,"if u stay, i will go." She has no choice but to wait at her room.

That after noon, Hana and Woohyun went down together to the lobby , as they got down there. Woohyun saw Sooyoung was about to head out too. But Hana was holding on tight to him. He had no choice but to just walk straight to his car. As they got into the car, right then Sooyoung looked their way. She finally notice Woohyun in the car. But at that moment, Hana leaned over to him and kissed him by the cheek. Sooyoung`s eyes widen. Woohyun looked straight ahead and saw Sooyoung looking at them. Sooyoung turned away right then and goes,"no.no.no. i shouldnt be like this when he`s not even mine." She took some deep breath. Then someone turned her around, as she looked at that person. She looked surprised. Youngjae was right in front of her. She goes,"You...?" He smiled and goes,"you remember me?" She nodded her head saying,"yea..." Woohyun looked over at them and goes,"isnt that Youngjae?" Hana looked over too and said,"ohh yea, that`s Youngjae oppa!" She continued,"but.. who`s that other girl? Girlfriend?!" He didnt say anything besides look at them. He sees her smiling and giggling. He then drove off right then, he couldnt stand watching them anymore. 

Sooyoung was already heading bck to Seoul, so is Yougjae. Her suitcase and bags was already packed in the bus. Lucky enough, they both got the same depart time, just different seat number. They decided to head to the airport together. 

After few hours pass, they finally got into the airplane. Sooyoung sat next to an aijumma. Youngjae came to her and asked,"aijumma, can we switch spot?" Sooyoung looked at him. The aijumma replied,"aigoo, ok. You wanna sit next to this pretty girl, right?.." She laughed. He smiled and said,"haha, yea. Thankyou." Youngae sat next to her in the airplane. Hrs pass, Sooyoung fell asleep. Her head accidently leaned om his shoulder, but Youngjae just smile and let it be.

Woohyun came bck on a soo call date with Hana. He went to his room and saw a note on the ground. He picked it up and read it. 

It said : "goodbye again. I had fun ." ∩__∩

He ran down to the lobby and asked bout the room next to him. They said,"room 573 had already turn in her key." He goes,"when?!" They checked the checkout time and said,"at 1:30pm already." Right now is already 8:00pm. He goes,"its already too late..." He walked away slowly looking all down. Few days pass, he finally came bck to Seoul with Hana. 

Sooyoung sat in her room, thinking back what she saw. She goes,"that must be his girlfriend ... why am i soo stupid?" She puts her head down and bang her head alittle saying," im stupid , stupid , stupid , stupid ." She suddenly recieved a phone call, it was Irene. She answered and Irene goes,"yaa! I got good news." Sooyoung asked,"and..it is?" Irene goes,"I GOT THE JOB THAT I REALLY WANNA WORK AT, WHICH IS WOOHYUN`S COMPANY!" Suddenly, Sooyoung scream with joy saying,"omo!! Ahhh! Really!?!! Woow, im really proud of u. Congratulation unni." After an hr pass , Sooyoung knock out by her desk, her head leaning on the table and deep asleep. She then dream, she was walking through a flower garden, not worry about anything. Suddenly Woohyun appeared behind, he then grabbed her wrist and suddenly kissed her on the lip. She woked up right then , with a surprise face.