Chapter 4

HEART skip a beat .

photo PhotoGrid_1412974897272_zpsa1230168.jpg

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Early in the morning , Sooyoung half awake self got up and get ready for work. She was having a stuffy nose and a sore throat. She tend to go work still , for her living . As soon as she step outside of her building, the cold wind blew right pass her. She goes,"aish .. soo cold." She head down the street, rubbing her hands together to keep it warm. Her nose turns pink, then her cheeks turns pink. It was a cold windy day. She works and works, her sweats drips down her face. She cleaned the whole store and even greet custumers at the same time. At the same time, Woohyun was watching her from another table. She was too busy to realize. Finally her time was over, she wore her thin sweater and walked out of the shop. It was still very cold and windy. Woohyun followed behind and quickly rushed to her saying,"sooyoung-ah.!" She then turned bck as she heard her name. Woohyun walked towards her, she goes,"how do u know im here?" He stood in front of her and suddenly unwrap the scarf on him and put it on her saying,"its easy to find u with that hair color and its very cold, look at you. Your nose, your cheeks, its getting pink. You`re gonna be sick." Sooyoung couldnt say a thing but look at him. He smiled and said,"i say, dont look at me like that." She goes,"tsk. i dont need this." As she was about to take it off, he then held onto her arm and said,"dont take it off." Sooyoung looked at him and said,"yea.." with a quiet voice. He goes,"good, let`s go." He grabbed her wrist and drove off with her. She goes,"where are u taking me?" He replied,"you`ll see.." He appeared in front of a huge company. Sooyoung looked out of the window and said,"isnt this your company?" He goes,"yea, yout friend Irene want to see you." She replied,"but..she just talked to me yesturday?" He quickly said,"but she wanna see u. Let`s go." She came out of the car and followed him into the building. Female staffs around , all watches them as they entered into the building. Whispering and looking at Sooyoung. Suddenly Irene called her name happily and ran to her. Sooyoung smiled and ran to her also. They then hugged tightly and laughed. Sooyoung goes,"congratulation again, chingu." Irene replied,"gomowo, sooyoung-ah.!!" Woohyun goes,"woow. You two are really close with each other.." Sooyoung looked at him and goes,"yea, we are. Why? jealous?" He answered,"no, i have one too. He`s just not here right now." Sooyoung goes,"tsk. sure.." she laughed. He goes,"im serious.! I do have one." Irene goes,"sooyoung-ah, wanna go see the huge park behind the company. Its very pretty." She nodded her head and they walked away leaving Woohyun standing there saying,"woow, i took her here but she left me like nothing." 

Suddenly, someone called his name saying,"woohyun,oppa!" He turned and look. It was Hana , she walked to him and said,"you`re finally here. I was waiting for u , for soo long." He replied,"why were u waiting for me? Do you need something.?" She goes,"yea, i need something. It was you." She then held right onto his arm. He goes,"dont hold me like that." She goes,"its fine. We`re gonna be married soon." They both walked into the elevator, while Irene and Sooyoung played at the back. Irene then got called to go bck inside for a special guest.  At that moment , Youngjae was walking with some guest around the park. Showing them around. He then told as another staff to take over the guest, he suddenly smiled and walked to Sooyoung. Sooyoung`s bracelet drop onto the ground, as she bend her knee down to get it. She then saw a feet in front of her, as she looked up. She sqint her eyes cause of the bright sun . He then covers the sun from her saying,"what are you doing here?" She got up and looked at him saying,"omo! Young...jae?!" He smiled saying,"you still remember me?" She giggled and replied bck saying,"yea..you`re right." He then said,",what took you here?" She answered,"i came here to see my friend here, she`s a intern here. I wanted to congrats her." He goes,"oh really? We have alot of new interns, it must be one of them then." She laughed and said,"yea.." He asked,"do you want to go buy a drink?" She goes,"yea, but...i forgot my wallet at home. Maybe next time..." He quickly said,"i`ll treat you one." She replied,"no! Its okay." He goes,"dont worry. Come, lets go." He then grabbed her wrist and took her inside. Sooyoung looked at her hand being held on by him. But then suddenly without looking at her steps , she suddenly tripped on the cement stair. She fell onto her knee. Youngjae looked bck at her and quickly went on his knee saying,"oh are you ok? Srry, if i was pulling you along to fast. Let me take a look on your knee." She covers her knee saying,"no, its ok. Im fine. Its not like its my first time." But her knee were bleeding alot. You could see the mini blood stain on the ground. Suddenly, Woohyun goes,"Sooyoung-ah." Sooyoung and Youngjae looked towards his direction. He walked to them and said,"whst happened to you?" She answered,"nothing, i just didnt watch my step and fell. Dont worry." He looked at her knee and saw the bleeding, and goes,"what do you mean nothing. Look at ur knee. Its like bleeding alot." Youngjae goes,"hyung, its my fault. I can take care of it." In Sooyoung`s head"hyung? Do they know each other?" Woohyun goes,"no, its ok. I will take care of it. I took her here." Youngjae goes,"you two know each other?.." Sooyoung replied,"not really but yea .." Woohyun goes,"stop talking. Get up, lets go clean ur knee." She slowly got up using Youngjae`s help. Woohyun suddenly goes,"Youngjae-ah, you can go now." Youngjae looked at Sooyoung and held her hands and said,"srry about today, lets meet another day and i`ll treat you again." Woohyun said in his head,"you dont need to hold her hand.." Sooyoung answered him saying,"its okay, and ok. We can meet another day." She smiled. Woohyun goes,"ok, ok. Let`s go." As Sooyoung took a step, she almost fell again but Youngjae caught her. Woohyun suddenly walked to her and said,"get on me." He turned his bck on her and bent down. Sooyoung , without a word got on him. He then piggybck her. Youngjae walked bck inside while Woohyun piggybck her to a bench at the park. Sooyoung wrapped her arms around his shoulder and lean her head on his shoulder. Woohyun secretly smiled and asked,"why are you soo clumzy?" She goes,"im not clumzy, i just didnt see the steps right there." He said,"next time dont get hurt again or im going to punish you." They both sat on the bench and he cleaned her knee and put bandage on it. She asked,"you said you`re gonna punish me if i get hurt. What is it then? Huh?!" She giggled. He then leaned in towards her and kissed her right on the lip. Her eyes opens wide. He stopped and they both made eye contact. He goes,"this is the punishment." She goes,"why .. why .. are ... you .. like this?" He stood straight up and said,"lets go." She was too shocked. He slowly held her hand and took him to his car. She looked at him as he took her to the car. In her head,"why am i feeling like this.(feeling her chest) why is it beating soo fast.?" She sat in the car and stare out the window , both of them were having an awkward atmosphere . As he started driving down the parking lot, suddenly someone ran in front of the car! He then brake fast and puts his hand out to cover Sooyoung from hitting herself. Sooyoung looked at him , he looked at the person who ran in front of their car. Sooyoung and Woohyun were in shock!