Chapter 6

HEART skip a beat .

photo PhotoGrid_1413081857015_zps88969052.jpg

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

That young lady look up at him and looked shocked. Woohyun , himself wss shocked too. She quickly stood up and rushed away. He called out,"Sooyoung-ah!! wait!" He then ran after. He finally caught up to her and grabbed her wrist. He goes,"dont run away anymore. Did you know how much i suffer , not seeing you?" She didnt turn and look at him. She hold bck her tears and said," let go of me." He turned her around right then, and said," look at me for once. I .. really miss you." Sooyoung looked at him slowly. Suddenly he pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. She tried to make him let go but he wouldnt. She goes,"let go of me. We have nothing to do with each other." He suddenly let go and said,"we dont have nothing to do with each other? All this time, you never liked me one bit.?" She tighten her fist and said,"no, never did." He responded,"was it all a lie?" She answered,"i never said i like you." He backed up from her saying,"you`re really mean, really mean." His tears drips down his face. He turned away from her and said,"we will never see eachother again then. I will do what you said. From now on, we have nothing with each other." Sooyoung didnt say anything. He grabbed his bike and walked away. Sooyoung suddenly fell on his knee, she finally cried saying,"sorry, Woohyun-ah. I`m really mean...i dont have the guts to be your. You can hate me as much as you can.." She took a necklace out of her pocket, and said,"i`ve always wanted to give u this ever since that day you came into my life, i`m always never on time .."

Unexpectedly Sooyoung was finally a new intern in Woohyun`s dad`s company as a foreign translater. As soon as Youngjae heard about it, he quickly rushed out of his office to find her. He came upon Irene and asked,"where`s Sooyoung?" She answered,"ohh.. she`s in the guest room talking to a foreign couple.." He thank her and walked away quickly. Irene watched him as he walked away, she said to herself,"he must be interested her alot..." As he got to the guest room, right then, Sooyoung also got out of the room. He called her name , Sooyoung looked at him and smiled. He walks to her and said,"congratulation." She replied,"gumowo.. i`m really thankful to be here." He asked,"wanna go get a drink.? My treat." She giggled and responded,"ok." They both walked into a coffee shop and drink there." He goes," how is it working here.?" She answered,"its fun, alot of people here are very well mannered & nice. I like it."  He patted her head saying,"that`s good to hear." 

They went bck to work , Sooyoung walk with another staff to work with another foreign. As they both walked through the hallway, they came upon Woohyun and Hana. The staff next to Sooyoung said,"bow to them." She did as told. Woohyun just walked pass her like he never notice her. Hana looks at her and did a evil smile. Sooyoung looks at him as he walks away. In her head,"i`m not gonna be sad.. i made this happen at the first place.." She looked away and continue the walk to her next job. She then got called in Hana`s office , as she entered. Hana stood up from her chair and walks towards her. She then said,"be honest with me. Do you like my Woohyun ?" Sooyoung responded,"why do i have to answer that.?" Hana goes,"wat? Did you just cut me off?!" Sooyoung replied,"no. Im just curious. Im only here to work , not talk bout this." Suddenly she grabbed Sooyoung`s wrist and goes,"you dare to teach me??!! Huh?!! Dont you know your level ?!" Sooyoung made her let go, and walked out of of the room. But then Hana pulled her bck in saying,"are you deaf?!! Answer me now!!!" Hana accidently ripped off the side of her shirt, you could see her waist showing  Sooyoung widen her eyes and said,"you`re being too much now!" After all the noise, Youngjae suddenly came in saying,"what the matter?!" Hana drop the fabric she rips off from Sooyoung`s shirt and said,"i didnt.. do .. anything, oppa..." Youngjae walks to Sooyoung and saw the side of her shirt ripped. He quickly took off his jacket and covered her up. He took her out of the office , leaving Hana there saying,"i didnt do that on purpose.." 

Youngjae took Sooyoung into his office and said,"you, are you ok?" She nodded her head and said,"yea, im ok..." He goes,"wait here, i`ll go buy u a shirt." She quickly said,"no. Its alright. My work time is almost over... can i borrow ur jacket today?.." He smiled and said,"im fine with that. I can take you home." Sooyoung goes,"really?! Gumowo.." He then goes,"stay still, there`s something on your hair." He tilted his head alittle to the left and pick out something from her hair, at that moment, Woohyun walks by Youngjae`s office. He suddenly paused and look. From his view, it looks like Youngjae is kissing Sooyoung. Woohyun tighten his fist and looks away. He suddenly hid behind the corner as Youngjae and Sooyoung left the room. Woohyun took a deep breath and leaned by the wall.