First Christmas, First New Year, First Honeymoon With You Pt.3

Arranged Marriage with BTOB Sungjae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Eve

 

Chorong's POV: 

*Is Christmas Eve, I want to go somewhere at least*. I looked over at Sungjae and he was sleeping silently. "Yah, Yook Sungjae! Are you awake?" I shakes his shoulder. He groaned as an replied. "Ya Sungjae! I'm going to take a walk ok?" I told him. "Hmm" He hummed. "Bye then" I went to the washroom to take a bath. *To be honest, I kinda hoping for him to come with me*. After I came out from the bath, I change my clothes then head out the door. I walk around the beach and street thinking what we should do tomorrow. "I think I should go buy breakfast for Sungjae...". *Go buy breakfast for him? He can order it from the hotel* I thought. Wait- Aren't  me and Sungjae enemy? Why am I so nice toward each other?... "No way" I said thinking that I might like him. I ran to a near by breakfast to buy breakfast for him. After I bought the breakfast, I tried to find the way back, but I think I'm lost... I could of ask anyone to help me, but I forgot the hotel name, and my english isn't that great either. 

 

 

Sungjae's POV:
I woke up and saw that Chorong is not there beside me. *Where the heck is she?* I looked around the room and the backyard, but there's no trace of her. "Where did she go? What if she get in trouble?". *Geez this girl*. I went into the washroom and do a quick bath, wear my clothes as fast as I could and brush my teeth as fast as possible. I headed toward the door, walking around the street to find her. *Why did she make me worry?*. Suddenly, I saw a girl that was wandering around the street. I looked closely and she look a little bit like Chorong. I ran to her, grabbed her wrist and turned her around. "Sung-Sungjae?! what are you-" Before she could finish her sentence, I wrapped my arm around her neck, her head was leaning on my shoulder. "Ya! Where have you been? You made me so worry" I pulled her out of the embrace.

 


Chorong's POV:

I felt some weight on my wrist, I got spun around without noticing. "Sung-Sungjae? What are you-" He cutter me of by pulling me in for a hug. "Yah! Where have you been? You made me so worry" He pushes my shoulder making me pull back. He looked straight in my eye, I can see his sweet and innocent clear eye, it was so charming. "Uhm- I went out to have some fresh air... I bought you your breakfast, and- and I couldn't remembered the way back... So I was wandering around..." I explained. "Why didn't you call or tell me to go with you?" He asked. "Well, I forgot my phone at home, and... I asked if you want to go to with me, but you were sleeping, so you didn't really reply" I bite my lower lips. "Sorry" I apologize. "It's ok, let's go now" He grabbed my hand and start pulling me. *He should of apologize... I seriously don't know what feeling I have for him...*.


Christmas Eve (Night)

SPOILER ALERTS: If your thinking of watching The Moon That Embraces The Sun, but haven't watch it yet, I recommend you skip the next part because there might be some SPOILER. Don't say that I didn't warned you!!!

Sungjae's POV:
Me and Chorong were sitting on the couch watching a Korean Drama. You probably asked why is there Korean Drama on Maldives Television right? Well is because K-Pop and K-Dramas has invaded the whole wide world, hahaha. Anyways, what is it called again? Oh yea, it's 'Moon Embracing The Sun or The Moon That Embraces The Sun or The Moon Embracing The Sun' whatever, there's so many name for it... What's the point of having so many name for a drama, it's still the same... Geez... I don't get why Chorong is crying. You know the child actress Kim Yoo Jung act as younger version of Yeon Woo, the female lead? She and the crown prince were in love, but then.. She got FAKE killed and that crown prince guy thingy, Yoo Jin Goo acted as Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter