Now You Know... Happy?!

Arranged Marriage with BTOB Sungjae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV 

We haven't talk for weeks already.... Just because I didn't tell him who hitted me... Your girlfriend... Duh?! Anyways, were graduating soon!!! Finally, I can get of this school... Only if I pass the stupid final exam, dang it! After thinking on my bed, I decide to go down stair and cook dinner. That's when I noticed that Yook Sungjae isn't home yet, and it's 5pm. Just then, I found a key... *What's that? It look like a room key...*. I grabbed it quickly, then test it on my used-to-be-room door. Luckily, it opened... *Finally, I can sleep by myself!*. Just then, I heard a door-opened sound. I went to check, seeing a Sungjae walked in. "Did you eat yet? Are you hungry?" I asked for the first time since our fight. "Not until you tell me who they are" He stated as he walked closer to me, until I hit the wall. "Can't we stop talking about that?" I suggested. "No" He replied. "Why do you want to know so much?!" I yelled. "Cause your my freaking wife!" He answered, it wasn't the I expected, but it does make my heart skip a beat. "Is not like you care about me" I talked to myself, rolling my eyes. "What do you say?" He asked. "Nothing" I answered coldly. "If you dare to say that one more time, I'll..." He warned me. "You'll?" I continued. "I'll punish you" He said with a gance. His morning make a little scared. "Sure... What kind of punishment? Abuse me? I don't think you can do that" I said in a proud voice, knowing that Sungjae can't do anything to me. Suddenly, he leaned closer and closer until our nose touch. "Don't think I can't" He warned me, then head off to his room. "Are you gonna eat dinner?" I asked. "I need to change first" He said, wanting to change his dirty and sweaty clothes. "Ok" I skipped to the kitchen and start cooking. 

We had a quiet dinner, I sometime look up to see Sungjae, but all he does is eating quietly. 

The next day.... Friday!!! Wait... We have our first exam today... Math.... Dang it!

"Ya! Yook Sungjae!" I screamed as I head to his room. "What do you want?!" He's being grumpy again. "Remember today? It's our first exam! So hurry up!" I called him, but he still hasn't wake up yet... I already finished changing into my uniform and I make breakfast already. "Ya!" I called him as I headed to the closet and grabbed the school uniform for Sungjae. He still hasn't wake up, so I decided to dress for him... JUST FOR TODAY! Cause I don't want to be late for class. I took of his clothes, revealing his 6 abs. I put on the white plaid, and start button it. *How can I change his pant?*. Just then, Sungjae woke up. "Gosh, you scared me!" I yelped. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Changing your clothes..." I whispered. "So I guess you want that right? You know what? We're graduating soon" He smirked. "Shut up! Now go change your clothes!" I ran to the kitchen to hide my red cheek. After he finished, he came down with the uniform jacket hanged into his arm. "Hurry and eat! We're going to be late!" I yelled to distract me from staring at him. After a rush breakfast, we head off. "Yah! Your tie is losen" I pointed at it. He did it poorly making me want to pinch him so bad... I sighed as I walk toward him, fixing his tie. I can feel a pair of eye staring at me. "What?" I looked up, both of my hand still holding his tie. "Nothing" As he turned around and left. "Wait for me!" I catches up to him.

--- Lunch Time ---

I rushed to the bulletin board to check if my name is one the "pass" lists. "Yay!" I surprise. Not only name, Sungjae, Minhyuk and Apink is also on the list. I ran to them, telling them the news as I continued eating. "Yay! Let's go over to Chorong house for a sleepover!" Bomi suggested. "Ok!" Apink said in union. *I hope Sungjae don't mind*. "Minhyuk, you want to come?" Bomi asked. I gave her her 'No' look... "Sure" He answered. *Dang it Bomi! He doesn't even know that I'm married... How can I explain to him*. 

--- After school ---

I went home first to get ready, while everyone else go home and start packing. "Chorong! BTOB is coming today" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter