Press Conference Pt.2

Arranged Marriage with BTOB Sungjae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV:

"HURRY UP CHORONG" Sungjae yelled. "Geez, wait old man" She replied. "The clock is clicking!" He rushed her. "CALM, I'M COMING" She walked down the stair in the gorgeous dress that they bought this morning. "Finally, now hurry" They walked to his car.

When they arrived paparazzi gathered the side of their car, the door part. "Young master" The driver, Mr.Choi called him before they could get out.. "Nae?" Sungjae replied. "My kids is in the hospital, do you mind driving home by youself after the press conference?" Mr. Choi asked Sungaje, hoping he would say yes. "Sure" Sungjae flash him a smile. "I'll leave the car for you two at the parking lot" Mr. Choi stated. "Nae, kamsamida" The couple said in union before Sungjae came out of the car, he waited for Chorong to come out. Chorong wrapped her arm around his, like a real couple, you know? Paparazzi were snapping, Light were flasing, they were like a real celebrity couple... Well, he is but she's not.

Once they enter the press conference, there were so many paparrazi and reporters that it make Chorong freaks out a bit, since she never been face to face with lots of reporters like this. She grip her arms to his tighter. He knew she was afraid so he held her closer to him. They sat down and reporters start asking them question... Maybe even those privacy one?

"When is your next comeback?" One of the reporter asked. "All I can tell you is that it's coming soon. If I tell you more, it would be a spoil right?" Sungjae replied smartly. No surprise since he been in the industry for a while now.

"Since we're on the topic of BTOB, what did you hyung react when they found out you're marry?" Another one asked. "They were surprise of course, they never thought their maknae will get marry before them. And lemme tell you a secret, they were all really jealous, you don't know how badly they want a wife" Sungjae answered made the whole room laughed.

"How did you guys know each other? I mean Sungjae-ssi here is a celebrity and Chorong-ssi is just a normal person, it's kinda impossible since BTOB is really busy these days... By chance, is it an arranged marriage?" Mr. Park asked. *WTF, IS A PERSONAL QUESTION, how am I suppose to answer that?* Sungjae thought. He was about to say something until someone cutted him off. "We met because we were in the same class, we used to be emeny, we always argue" Chorong giggled at her answered. "I see, how did u guys end up marry?" Mr. Park asked. "I guessed we're fated  for each other... Maybe is a love-hate relationship? I don't remember when i fall for this dork" Chorong lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter