A Sudden Surprise

Arranged Marriage with BTOB Sungjae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV:

"Wake up you brat!" Chorong screamed in to Sungjae ear.

"What the heck- get out now" Sungjae yelled while pointing at the door.

Suddenly, Chorong notice that Sungjae was shirtless, "You ert!" Chorong face was all red, she covered her face and ran out the door. "Dude! Is your fault, and why am I a pevert, I didn't even do anything" Sungjae got annoyed. After taking a bath, he went down stair and saw Chorong cooking in the kitchen. He started to walk toward Chorong and covered her eye with his hand, no, is not suppose to be romantic, he was just trying to make Chorong burn herself while frying eggs. Suprisingly, Chorong stayed still, she didn't even move an inch. "Ouch!" Sungjae was right, she did burn herself. "You idiot, get out!" She kicked her leg to the back and it hit Sungjae thigh, luckily. "Gosh, that hurt!" Sungjae release his hand from her eyes, and start jumping like an idiot. Just then, Chorong bring to plate full of food and put it on the dinning table. "Hurry up and eat, we have to go to school" she command. "Geez, I wonder what dump idiot would want to married you" Sungjae grinned.

 

Chorong's POV:

"Geez, I wonder what dump idiot would want to married you" Sungjae told me. *It hurt, it really hurt, is kinda like someone stabbing a knife in my heart*

Before my tear could drop I  said to him a sentence that look like I was teasing him, but actually is to defend myself.

"Well, you married me, so that make you the dump idiot" I try to prevent my tear from falling down.

"I didn't want to married you, I got FORCED to" He said soulessly. *Ouch! Another knife is stabbing my hear*

*Hey, don't get me wrong I DO NOT LIKE HIM in any way... It just that if someone say that you, it probably gonna hurt your feeling*

While walking on the hallway to the next class playing on my phone, I bumped into a guy. "Ouch!" I yelped as my binder and supplied fell down the hard floor. "I'm so sorry" A guy in a school uniform with side bang apologize to me, and started to pick up the stuff for me. "No is not your fault, it was kinda mine too, sorry" I looked at him in the eyes. *I have to admit, he was kinda cute* Back to reality... "Well, I better go now, the teacher probably gonna get mad if I get there late" I told him. "Bye then" He start smiling at me. As I start to headed to my class, I heard a voice behind me. "Oh, and btw, my name is Minhyuk, Kang Minhyuk" He waved at me. "I'm Chorong, Park Chorong" I looked back and told him my name. When I got to class my friends got kinda suspicious. "Yah! Why are you so different today?" Bomi asked. "What do you mean?" I replied to her while day dreaming. "She probably in love" Naeun teased me. "No I'm not" I answered her with a straight face. "Yes you are!" Eunji joined in. I rolled my eyes, grabbing out my phone and started playing on it. *A new friend request?* I clicked on my Kakao talk app. *Isn't it that guy the one I just bumped in to? What's his name again, Kang Minhyuk?* I clicked accept since I know him, maybe...

 

Sungjae's POV:

I went straight to CUBE Entertainment right after school to practice for our (BTOB) comeback. "So, Sungjae-ahh, how was marriage life?" Changsun Hyung giggled. "Maknae probably enjoy it a lots" Lee Minhyuk hyung joined in. "Hyung, can you please stop? First, I hate the marriage life. Second, I'm freaking worried RIGHT NOW!" I complained to them. "Sungjae-ahh, you haven't told her yet?" Ilhoon hyung asked. "That's why I need your help!!!" I screamed to relieve my stress. "Jut tell her that you already married" Peniel hyung said. "And how hyung?" I stared at him. "I don't know, is not my problem, so, all I can say is, take care of yourself" Peniel hyung continued to practice his dancing choreography for our new song. "Hyung-ahh, your no help" I frowned. "Poor maknae" Hyunsik hyung glance at me. "Annyeoseoyo Oppas" The practice room door opened as a young pretty girl walked in. "Krystal-ahh!" I ran to her and gave her a big hug. "How are you doing, Oppa?" She smiled at me as she pecked her lip on my lip. "Do you mind go some where else and do your t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter