First Christmas, First New Year, First Honeymoon With You - Pt.1

Arranged Marriage with BTOB Sungjae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae's POV:

Me and Chorong gonna spend our first Christmas and New Year together... Not that I hate it nor love it, I just don't know what to get her for Christmas. *Why should I even give her something, I don't even like her anyway*. 

*Ring Ring*

Me: Annyeoseoyo grandma

Grandma: Sungjae-ahh, guess what?

Me: Yes grandma

Grandma: You guys gonna spend your honey moon in Maldives over the break, and that include Christmas and New Year

Me: Grandma- But we just got back from our Jeju trip

Grandma: Yea, that was a TRIP not a HONEYMOON and that was a couple of weeks ago, btw you guys should start packing cause your leaving tomorrow. 

Me: Grandma... 

Grandma: Bye, see you later

*Call Ends*

 

*Check Time* - 4:50 pm

*Dang it, I forgot to pick Chorong from school*. Chorong got an extra class on the last day and I totally forgot all about it.

When I arrived at school, I saw Chorong talking to a guy. *Who is he?*. "Yah! Park Chorong, hurry up!" I rolled down the window and screamed at her. "I'm coming" She told me before waving at that guy. When she got inside the car, she was keep on reading her phone while giggling. "Yah! Who's that guy?" I asked. "Why would you care" She replied soulessly. "Cause I'm your husband" I said while focusing on my driving. "Ya- By chance, are you jealous?" I could feel that she's looked over at me. "I'm not, why should I? I don't even like you anyway" I defends myself. When I got inside the house, I saw my parents standing infront of us giving us an evil-glance. "Annyeoseoyo Omma, Annyeoseoyo Appa. Why bring you here?" I bowed. They didn't answered. Chorong walk inside the house with a suprise face. "Oh! Annyeoseoyo Ommonim, Annyeoseoyo Appa" She bowed 90 degrees at them. "Sungjae and Chorong, why are you sleeping in a seprate room?!" Omma asked angrily. "Mianhae Omma, We- we didn't get use to sleeping together yet" I shuttered. "Nae Ommonim" Chorong agreed with me. "Ok then... We got to go, bye then" Omma gave us a smirk before leaving with Appa.

 

Chorong's POV: 

I hurried to my room after Sungjae parents left. I tried to open my room, but it doesn't work cause its lock. Suddenly, a note fell down to the ground, I picked it up and it said: I Moved All Of Your Clothes And Stuff Over To Sungjae Room Already, Have Fun!!! - Omma and Appa

After reading that notes, I got all flustered and whined "Otteoke... Yook Sungjae!!!". "What?!" He replied. "Omma and Appa move all of my stuff over to your room already!" I continued. "What!" He got surprise as he ran to his room, which are now our room. "Why?! What the- Is the door-" He got frustrated. "Yes the door is locked" I cut him off. "Then where will I be sleeping tonight?" I asked him innocently. "In my room, of course. Unless, if you want to sleep on the sofa" He pointed at the living room. "No thanks, btw, the bed is mine I called it first" I ran and jumped on the bed. "Ya! Is my room!" He ran and crash himself on the bed. Losing my balance, I fell on his chest... Awkward position... After a while of eye contacting like a different people, we finally got back to ourself, we both stand up right away facing the opposite side of each other to hide our red cheek. "I'm going to make dinner, start packing cause were going to Maldives tomorrow for the whole winter break" He told me. "We what?! Jinja?!" Before I even realize, I ran to him and give him a back hug before he went off to the kitchen. Suprisingly, he didn't do anything. After a while, he started to fake cough. "Oh! I- Sorry" I flustered as I release my arms from his waist. Before he could leave, he told me that: "I'm not the one who plan the trip  is grandma who did it, she said its our honeymoon.". *Why are you so dump Chorong, how can he be that nice and generous*

 

Sungjae's POV:

*This girl should stop making my heart race*. Sometime, she's just so cute and adorable that make me couldn't resist.

 

Chorong's POV:

After finishing packaging, I went down stair because I smelled Spaghetti!!! My favourite food!!! "Woah!!!! Spaghetti!!!" I ran to the kitchen, standing right beside Sungjae cause he start plating the food out. I help him bring the food on the dining table. He took off the apron and sat down infront of me. "Kamsamida, I will enjoy the food" I smiled at him. I don't know what got to me, but I'm just so hungry today. I keep on slurping the spaghetti. I looked up at Sungjae and he was looking at me giggling. "What?!" I stared at him. "Are you a pig? And there's something on your face" He continued on his food. "Where?" I grabbed a paper towel and wipe most of my face. "Your making it worst, you keep on sumdging it, let me do it" After saying that he his thumb then using his thumb, he start wipping both side of my mouth. "Yah! What are you-" He cutted my sentence of by smashing his lips onto mine, his thumb its still on the side of my lips and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter