An Unforgettable Trip

Arranged Marriage with BTOB Sungjae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV: 

We arrived at the airport, Sungjae walked out first holding NOTHING because he made me  hold everything that belong to me and him. *Such a jerk* 

"Maknae-ahh, annyeong!" BTOB members greeted him first cause they didn't see me yet. Finally I managed to walked inside the airport dragging all of his and my stuff. "Yah, Yook Sungjae! A little help please?" I got annoyed. Instead of Sungjae come and help me, BTOB members came to help me instead. They grabbed our luggage and start carrying them. "Ani, it's ok, you don't have to do this" I made a hand gesture saying no to them. "Let us do it, is ok since your our maknae wife" A playful guy told me. "Ok then, Kamsamida Oppa" I bow at them. I looked over to Sungjae and he was rolling his eye at me. *What a guy*

​After we bring all the stuff to Sungjae, I did a proper greeting to all of them. "Annyeoseoyo Oppa, Chorong-ssi imnida. I saw you guys a lots on TV" I bow then smile at them. (In here Chorong is younger than all of them). Before they could greet me, they all answered "Really?" Because I said that I saw them a lots in TV. "Annyeong I'm BTOB leader, Eunkwang!" He waved at me. "I'm Hyunsik", "I'm Changsub", "I'm Peniel", "I'm Ilhoon", "and I'm Minhyuk" They all told me their names. "Lee Minhyuk right? You remind me of one of my friend, his name is Kang Minhyuk" I looked at him. "Really?" he asked me curiously. "Yea-" before I could finish my sentence, I heard a girl voice. "Annyeoseoyo Oppas!" She waved at us. "You are?" She glanced at me and ask me right away. 

"Uhm- Annyeoseoyo, Chorong-ssi imnida. I'm Sungjae uh-" I struggled because I forgot what Sungjae told me to say yesterday.  "Sungjae..." She looked at me confusingly. "She's my cousin, and also Minhyuk girlfriend" Sungjae pointed at me Minhyuk Oppa making everyone shocked. *What the heck is he talking about, how can he say his own wife is someone else girlfriend*

"What?!" I looked at him. But then he give me and Minhyuk Oppa a do-what-I-said-and-listen-to-me stare. "Yea, were a couple" Minhyuk Oppa surprise me by putting his arm over my shoulder. All I can do  to fakely smiled at them. "Ok guys uhm.. Let's go" Eunkwang Oppa broke the silents. "Let's go!" Changsub Oppa screamed happily. We all awkwardly laugh and walk to the check-in.

/Fast Forward/

When they got on the plane, I got to sit on the window seat, yay! Sungjae was suppose to sit beside me, but he trade spot with Minhyuk Oppa (which is behind me) to sit beside his girlfriend. So in the end, Minhyuk Oppa is the one who sit beside me and Sungjae and his girlfriend sit behind us. When the plane got departed, everyone was so quiet, it got quiet about 10 mins. Until, Sungjae and his girlfriend, I believe her name was Krystal started giggling. "It so annoying, I can't sleep" I started whispering and scratching my head like crazy. "Are you ok Chorong?" Minhyuk Oppa who sat beside me ask me. "Yea I'm fine" I smiled innocently at him. "Your trying to sleep right?" He asked me. "Uhm- yea... How do you know?" I sighed and make a cute duck face.

"Aigoo, you're so cute" He ruffled my head. "Lean on my shoulder so you can sleep" He told me making my heart skipped a beat. "Ani, it's ok" I shake my head. "It's ok" He told me as he push my head down on his shoulder. His shoulder is really wide and soft just like pillow.

 

Sungjae's POV:

I was having so much fun with Krystal, but I kinda wonder what Chorong is doing, since she's my wife so I need to be a little responsible toward her. I looked up and saw she leaning her head on Minhyuk hyung shoulder. *What the heck- isn't she already married? Ok wait... What am I saying right now*.

When our plane arrived, I saw Minhyuk hyung waking up Chorong, cause she was sleeping on his shoulder, why do I feel weird when she's around hyung?  

 

/Fast Foward/

Once we got to grandma mansion, I ran to the biggest room right away and Krystal was following me there, so we decide to sleep together. But then, I saw Chorong and Minhyuk hyung walking to the room beside us. *Are they going to sleep together? Don't they know that she's marry to me?!* I walk toward them and ask them awkwardly "Why are you guys together? Are you guys going to sleep together?". "Ani! He was just helping me bringing my stuff up, since these things are so heavy" Chorong strongly denied. "Yah! Are you jealous?" Minhyuk hyung teased me. "What are you guys talking about? Who jealous who?" I heard a farmilliar voice, and it was Krystal. "We were just talking how he is jealous of us" Minhyuk giggled. "Yah, I'm not jealous of you guys!" I denied. "He shouldn't be jealous cause he have me" Krystal quickly wrap her arm aroung mine. "Yah! See, I told you!" I stick out my tongue as I ruffled Krystal smooth hair. Then, I looked over to Chorong and she was sadder than before, I couldn't understand why... Maybe because shes she's sick or something? Whatever it is, I shouldn't care anyways. 

That night, everyone went out for dinner, but me and Krystal stayed in our room. I was lying on my bed until Krystal crawl on the bed and start tingling her fingers on my arms and shoulder. "Oppa" She whined. "Can't we get married already? I want to do, you know what..." She start touch my face, my nose, my cheek, and then my lips. I couldn't keep it in anymore, I suddenly feel hotter... I use my hand and pulled her neck toward, smashing her lips to mine harshly. Our kiss our getting more passionate and passionate until, Bang! Our eyes glance to the door right away, Luckily, we didn't get any deep yet, or she would see everything."I'm so sorry, Uhm- I didn't mean to, uhm... I'm really really sorry, continue in what your doing, Sorry" Chorong shuttered as she ran away. "Oppa, you cousin's weird" She looked at me. "Lets get back on what were doing Oppa" She demands. "Sorry Krystal-ahh, Im kinda hungry right now, I'll be right back ok?" I kiss her on the lips before I ran off. "Oh Sungjae-ahh, why is Chorong cying?" Changsub hyung asked me. *What? She cried?!*. "Uhm... Do you know where she went?" I asked him. "I think she ran off that way toward the beach" Changsub hyung point towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter