Press Conference Pt. 1

Arranged Marriage with BTOB Sungjae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chorong's POV:

We still haven't talk to each other after that incident, it's neither I tried to avoid him or he tried to avoid me. I told you we can never get along. We're enemy, remember?... Anyways... another caual, we went to school sepreately, of course I left early, but being a good "wife", I made him breakfast before leaving. Minhyuk has been acting weird these days, he kept on waiting for me every morning to go to school with him. He even walk me home TOO. He's weird, but I don't mind cause he's one of my close friend now... Like the super duper close friend that always listen to what I said, sad or funny. I even think that I have some feeling for him at some point. Skinship is even our thing. We hug, hold hand, wrap arm around each other really casually. Reporters and media even caught us once, and you know how pissed Sungjae is... Like DUH, He said that I ruined his image. Yea right, he should thanks me for being in his life. Without me, he's nothing but a cold-hearted guy.... Wait, I forgot, he has Krystal... There's been some rumour flying around that they were dating lately. I told him to be more careful but that guy never listen, I mean why would he? Saying that I runied his image, Pft, he ruined his own image by going out with her publicly. I'm just saying, I, Park Yook Chorong, will never like that idiot, Yook Sungjae, I prefer Minhyuk... He's such a gentlemen. Should we be back as enemy? I feel like that's the best for both of us... I'll let him think over the whole incident thing, but till then, we should be back to who we are before the marriage... Enemy.

 

 

Sungjae's POV:

I haven't talk to her since the incident. I don't know who to believe... My trustworthy girlfriend or my enemy wife... Of course I trust my girlfriend more, but I'm not sure yet. Seeing her with Minhyuk everyday making my heart ache, not that I like her or anything... I can't like her, she's just my FORCED wife, I can't fall in love with own enemy, that's just like falling in love with your own evil sister, doesn't make sense right?! I really wanted to side Krystal, but I'm not sure. What if Chorong was right? She never lie right? Sungjae-ahh, THINK! You're smart! THINK!... I should investagate this... by myself... I want to know the truth badly, someone please just tell me who should I side!!!

 

 

Narrator's POV:

Whenever they coincidentally walked past each other on the street, they ignore each other, pretend that they don't even know each other, causing the citizens to freak out. And of course, a press conference, asking about their love life has appeared one day.

"Chorong, hurry down! I have to tell you something!" He called her from down stair for the first time after that incident. "Coming" She replied right away. The girl jogged down stair, keeing a straight face. "What do you want?" She asked disrepectfully. "Don't talk like that your husband" He warned. "First of all, we both known each other a long time already, same age you know... And second, I always talked like this to you, so you shouldn't care that much" She replied arrogantly. "Whatever, you better talk respectfully tonight, we're going to a press conference" He said emotionless, without looking at her. "Ok" She answered and decide to go upstair. "Wait. We need to buy you some new dresses for tonight. Don't want to ruin my image you know" He huffled. "Only care about your image... How about mine you arrogant" She stick out her tongue. "Be here by 12 pm, 2 more hour!" The boy demand. "I know, I'm not stupid!" She yelled back.  *I guessed they're back to being enemy...*.

2 hours later...

"Hurry!" Sungjae yelled. "Geez grandpa, wait a minute!" She replied as she applied blushes to her face. "I'm coming" She rushed down stair wearing a pretty short white dress with green cardigan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter