Chapter 8

Risk It

 

 

Once Jongin left the room he quickly ran downstair looking for Joonmyun. He doesn't want to leave Kyungsoo alone in that room. He cares about him, worries, and thinks about him, but he lets his barbaric side take the best of him. Thats not me...I promise you that will show you a better Me.

When Jongin reached the living room he saw Joonmyun dancing with one of his old friend. You haven't change. He slowly walks towards them feeling a bit uncomfortable seeing two of his old frieds dance like that. For Kyungsoo...

Jongin softly tapped on Joonmyun shoulder feeling a bit scare. He doesn't know why but he does. 

Joonmyun turns around and looks at him confuse. His eyes are drowsy and his face has a redish pigment "What do you want"

"Uh-" He's obviously too drunk to drive. "Where's Sehun?"

His face rapidly changed. “Why do you care, Jongin" His full attention was on him now.

"Kyungsoo is in Kris' room an-"

"Did you sleep with him?" Joonmyun's eyes shot wide open.

Jongin looks at him back and then took a quick glance at Hyunseung "Uh N-No"

"You bastard! You did, didn't you?" 

"No! Why would I sleep with him? He's going out with Chanyeol" 

"That never stopped you from sleeping with someone" Joonmyun turn back around but instead of going back to dancing he left the living room and went straight to a bathroom. Hyunseung shock his head at Jongin and left running towards Joonmyun.

Jongin felt the atmosphere changing and he did not like it one bit. He decided to look for Sehun alone not wanting to bother Joonmyun anymore than he did.

It took Jongin awhile to look for the blond kid, but he eventually found him sitting down in the dining room talking to some kid name Jungkook. If I remember correctly he's in the same grade as Sehun. 

Jongin carefully walks towards the him mentally preparing himself for the younger's outrage.

You can do this Jongin. "Um Sehun?"

Sehun slowly turns around to face him "Hey! What's up" He smiles at him.

Jongin was stunned by Sehun's reaction. Jongin can tell that he wasn't drunk like Joonmyun or Kyungsoo. "Can you drive?"

"Why do you need a ride home?"

"No, but Kyungsoo does and so does Joonmyun" Why is he acting so calm? He's never like this.

Sehun made a small frown but smiles back at Jongin "Oh, Okay then. Let me just find Baekhyun" He got up and left the room to go look for him.

Jongin was left alone with Jungkook.

"Soo-" Jongin started the conversation"How do you know Sehun?"

Jungkook turns to face him. His plan was just to avoid Jongin but it failed. He knows what kind of person Jongin is and he doesn't like those types of guys that just s around with people. "We both have Algebra 2 together"

"Do you like him?"

"What? No! I consider Sehun a friend" Jungkook turns back around with his back facing Jongin. What's up with him.

"Okay just making sure" 

"Making sure of what?" He turns back to see him but with a different kind of expression on his face. "That I won't sleep with Sehun or something"

"Uh-" What's going on?

"I'm not like you Kai" Jungkook stood up from his seat "I don't go around ing with people everytime I want to!" He pushed Jongin out of his way and left they room.

Jongin felt a little hurt by the kid's words. He doesn't want people to think so poorly about him. He wants them to respect him, but obviously he needs to change his behavior first.

Sehun came a few minutes later with Baekhyun next to him. Jongin watches as Sehun search around the room clearly looking for the kid.

"Where's Kookie?"

Ew is that what you call him? "I don't want to talk about it"

Sehun let out a sweet laugh that made Jongin blush like crazy. No, not this feeling again...

"What did you do to that poor kid?"

"Me?" He pointed at himself "I didn't do anything. He's the one who statred insulting my pride"

"Okay okay, I'll talk to him tomorrow. So where's Kyungsoo and Joonmyun?" Sehun turns around to only whisper somthing to Baekhyun.

"Kyungsoo he's, um, he's in Kris' room and Joonmyun, well I dodn't know. Last time I saw him was heading towards the living room bathroom"

Sehun took out a car key from his pant's pocket and threw it at Jongin who caught it with ease.

"This is Joonmyun's car key. Get Kyungsoo inside the car while Baekhyun and I look  for Joonmyun, Okay?"

"Why do you have his key?" He looks at it and could already tell what kind of car Joonmyun has.

"Joonmyun gave both Baekyun and I a copy of his house and car keys, just in case stuff like this happens. Anyways, we'll be back"

Sehun and Baekyun left the room and Jongin has no choice but to get Kyungsoo inside the car.

When he reached Kris' room he carefully opens the door. He peacked inside and he can see Kyungsoo sleeping.

They sight of him sleeping made Jongin heart warm up and smile. So beautiful...

He enter the room trying not to wake him up. He can't believe that he almost slept with him not too long ago.
Jongin walks towards Kyungsoo and admires his face. His perfect creamy white skin, pure heart shape lips...Now that he thinks about it, he never once kissed Kyungsoo.

Way to go Jongin... He mentally facepalm himself. But he felt happy that he didn't do it. Why would he kiss someone he truely likes if he can't have him for himself? I'll just wait for the right moment.

Jongin gently picked up Kyungsoo trying his best not to wake him up. He's pretty sure Kyungsoo does not want to see him. He walked out of the room and almost dropped him on the stairs.

Kyungsoo you weight more than I thought. But he did it. He made it outside with out waking him up or dropping him and Jongin felt like he just finished running a marathon.

He carefully put him in the back seat and kissed his forehead. Next time you see me, I'll be a better man, Okay? 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Kyungsoo!" 

Kyungsoo heard Baekhyun calling his name but can't really open his eyes. His head is throbing in pain, his mouth taste like alcohol, and his eyes are way too sensitive to the light right now.

"Tenueffdelite" Kyungsoo mutter.

He can hear Sehun laughing at him in the back groud. "Sorry Soo, but what did you say?"

"I said to turn off the light. Its too bright in here-ah" He grabbed what he thought it was blanket and put it over his eyes.

"Kyungsoo, that's Joonmyun's dirty boxer"

Kyungsoo quickly grabbed it and tossed it away from him. Sehun started laughing louder then usual.

Kyungsoo quickly got up feeling extremly annoying"Can you please sh-ahhh! My head!" He sat back down feeling like his head is going to explode. "Baekhyun!!! Asprin!!!"

"Don't worry my dear friend I already got you cover" Baekhyun pulled out a small bottle of Asprin and a water bottle. He gave it to Kyungsoo and who quickly took it. "You're welcome" He smiled at him.

His smiles never fails to impress Kyungsoo. It's so perfect and it reminds him of rectangle for some odd reason. He could probably count atleast 20 teeth.

"What time is it?And where's Joonmyun?"

"It's five in the morning and Joonmyun is in the restroom"

"Why are we up so damn early? School starts at 8:30. and what the heck is Joonmyun doing there?" He felt the throbing in his head going away but he now he feels like passing out. He's not use to waking up so early. He takes sleeping seriously, especially during school days.

"Because Kyungsoo" Sehun was the one talking now "when people go through a hang over, you need extra time to get ready, so you won't look like . And Joonmyun is the bathroom throwing up"

Kyungsoo sometimes wish Sehun could act a little nicer to him. He likes the boy be he can be a total about stuff. "Aren't you suppose to respect your hyungs?"

"I do respect you D.O"

Kyungsoo sense the sarcasm in his voice. "I'm not dealing with a little kid right now" He got up and grabbed a towel from Joonmyun's dresser and left the room to go take a shower.

"Nice going Sehun" 

"Shut up Bacon"

"Hey! Don't take out your anger out at us. How is he suppose to know that he have a crush on Luhan? You didn't tell anybody besides me. I don't think its fair to him"

"I know I should apologize to him" He lays down on Joonmyun's bed and closes his eyes. 

"If you want to apologize give him this" He tossed a pair clothing and boxers at Sehun's face "He forgot to take it with him"

Sehun got up and looked at the clothes. He let out a small laugh thinking about Kyungsoo being so angry at him that he forgot his outfit. "This guy is something else" 

 

 

Kyungsoo turned the water up high to the point you can see steam all over the bathroom. He loves it when the water burns down his body. The heat usually calms him down or wakes him up, in his case its both.

What's his problem. Was it something I did last night? What if I tried to get with him? Oh my god, maybe that's why he hates me. I tried to sleep with him and now he finds me weird. But then again he would avoid me instead of being mean to me, so that's not it. I give up...

Kyungsoo was washing his body when he notice small red marks on his chest. He first thought it was bug bites but it would have been swollen and really red. But this doesn't have a bump and it's just a light red markDon't tell me Sehun and I actually did something. I was so drunk yesterday I probably woulnd't know the difference between Newton's Notation of Differentiation and Constant Rule in Differentiation... Holy crap I had homework!

"Kyungsoo"

He snap out of his thought when he heard Sehun's voice. 

"Kyungsoo you forgot your clothes" I forgot my clothes? "I came here to give it you. Can you open the door please"

Kyungsoo turned off the water and notice that he did forget his clothes. "I can't open the door. I'm !"

"Kyungsoo we're both guys and I've seen you shirtless once. You can just place your towel around your lower body"

He has a point "Okay then" He wrapped his towel around his waist and opened the door.

"I kinda just wanted to apolo-Oh My God who left you those marks?" He looks at Kyungsoo's chest.

"Uh-It wasn't you who left them?"

"What! Nooo.Trust me if it was me, you would have known right away. It would be ten times darker and a hundered times bigger. What you have are little nibbles."

So Sehun didn't leave me these marks "Then who left me these stupid marks" Kyungsoo started to feel fustrated and annoyed for having such poor memory. He knows for sure that it wasn't Chanyeol. He was still sober during that time.

"Hmmm.." Sehun lean closer to Kyungsoo's chest to look at every single details. "Jongin"

His answer suprised him Why would he say Jongin of all people? "How do you know?"

"Because girls always brag about sleeping with Jongin and they would show the mark he left on them to their friends. They're never big or dark. Something that could actually be mistaken by a rash or an actual bruise. Anyways get dress and come down stairs to eat breakfast with us"

He handed Kyungsoo's clothes to him and he took it feeling a bit confuse. 

Why would Jongin leave me these marks, why would I let him to begin with? Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh not feeling satisfy with the information Sehun gave him.

 

"It smells like bacon"

"Oh! You're finally done!" Baekhyun tuns to face Kyungsoo "Yeah, Sehun wanted me to make bacon with pancakes. You want some banana milk?" 

"What's banana milk?"

Both Baekhyun and Sehun gasp and turn to look at each other. "You don't know what banana milk is. How long have you been living here?" Baekhyun shock his head in disbelieve.

"Um a week" What's the big deal with banana milk? It can't be that good.

"Let me rephrase that. How many time have you visited Korea?"

"Like once every three months" I think..

"And Joonmyun had never given you banana milk?"

"Nope"

"Joonmyun is the worst"

"I heard my name" Joonmyun was walking down the stair. His eyes were still pretty drowsy and he had a sicky pigment on his face.

"How can you not give Kyungsoo banana milk when he came down here to visit? What kind of cousin are you?" This time it was Sehun who was talking. "If he was my cousin I'll spoil him with banana milk"

"You guys why are we still taking about banana milk?" Kyungsoo felt that it was pretty childish of them to continues talking about it. All I have to do it drink and they would stop that's what he did.

He took the countainer from Baekhyun and drank it. The soft creamy milk passing down his throat. The taste of sweet bananas dancing on his taste buds. For a moment all he can think about is how good this drink is.

"So how was it?" Baekhyun broke the silence with a big giant grin on his face.

"I thought I was in heaven" This is so splendid, Note to self: Buy a life time worth of Banana milk

"Joonmyun you're a jerk for letting him wait this long. I can't believe you"

 

 

It was during Lunch when Kyungsoo notice Jongin, Chanyeol, and Kris didn't show up to school. It felt kind of weird and lonely. Chanyeol wasn't there to bug him, Jongin wasn't there so he could look at, and Kris wasn't there to manage the group. 

Yixing was not in art class. He heard from his teacher that he had an appointment to attend to. Now that I thinks about it, Mr.Zhang wasn't here either.

A boring day indeed..

Right afterschool when he was heading towards his Z block he felt someone poke him on the shoulder. He turns around and to his surprise it was Luhan. 

"Hey" He wasn't sure if he should feel happy to see him or the complete opposite.

"I just wanted to say thanks" He looks down at the ground feeling a bit embarress "Xiumin told me, that you told him, that I like him, and well because of that we're together. I always like Xiumin but I tried my best to hide, so I have a question. How did you know about my feelings towards him?"

I know he was going to ask me that. Think Kyungsoo, make something up "Well It was pretty obvious to me when I found out that you didn't tell Minseok about the insident we had. I then started to looking at the way you look at him and how you acted differently around him and that's when it hit me" That sounded stupid.

"Well thanks I suppose. Without your creepy observation him and I wouldn't have been together" He took out his phone to check the time "Are you busy right now?"

"I have choir" 

"Oh yeah! Chen told me. Well if you ever need help on homework or something then you can come and ask me" Luhan smiled at him. And Kyungsoo had to admit that Luhan looks absolutely cute when he smiles. 

"Okay then I will" Kyungsoo smiled back at him and saw the kid leaving the campus. Wait so are we friends now?

Once entering the room he quickly spotted Baekhyun, Chen, and Yixing. What is Lay doing here? He walks towards their direction and Yixing was the first one to notice him. He waved at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo waved back.

"Is today a free day?" Kyungsoo asked the boys.

"No Mr. Lee is letting us practice the song for the winter talent show, but you wouldn't know cause you weren't here yesterday" Baekhyun said it with some extra sas. 

"That's why I have you so you could tell me what I missed" 

"We finished the piano part, well I finished the piano part and we got the first verse down" Yixing happily told him.

"Where were you today? You left me alone in art class"

"I'm sorry Kyungie I had an appointment to go to, but it won't happen again I promise" exposing his dimple.

"Okay good, so can I see the lyrics" He turns his head to Jongdae.

"Here read it over and see if you like it" He gave the piece of paper to Kyungsoo "The blue highlights are your parts, Orange is Baekhyun, and I'm the yellow"

Kyungsoo started reading and soon found himself tearing up. While struggling to find you, who can not be seen. While struggling to hear you, who can not be heard. I started to see thing I couldn't see, hearing things I couldn't hear, because after you left I recived a power I didn't have before.The selfish me who only knew myself, yeah.The heartless me who didn't even know your heart... I can't escape from you, even if  we live in different parts of the world, I still find myself thinking about you, even though you were so cruel to me...

"Hey Kyungsoo are you okay?" 

Kyungsoo snapped out of his thought when he heard Yixing's voice.

"Yeah. Its just that the lyrics are so deep" He tries his best to not think about his past.

"Baek and I wrote that ourself, but now that you're here we could probably finish it. So lets work hard today so we can practice until the talent show"

"Sounds like a plan" Kyungsoo smiled at Chen.

 

 

For a whole month they have been praticing and for a whole month he  haven't seen Jongin. He was getting a bit worred. He thought about calling him or texting him but decided not to. He's probably busy he always convince himself that. 

"What are you going to give to Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo.

They were in the mall looking at some clothes to buy. Baekhyun never liked shopping alone so he begged Kyungsoo to go shopping with him and he agreed.

"What do you mean?" he looks at his phone messaging his little sisters.

"Today is his birthday" Baekhyun facepalm himself.

Kyungsoo eyes widen and his mouth open up "Holy crap! I forgot" He quickly dial Chanyeol's number feeling bad that he forgot his birthday.

"Hello"

"Hey Chanyeol. How are you?" Kyungsoo heard a small sigh coming form the other end.  he's angry.

"You forgot didn't you?" 

"No. What are you talking about. I'm at the mall with Baekhyun right now and I wanted to know if you wanted some Gucci Coda shoes or some Christian Louboutin shoes cause I thought the Gucci might look good on you but Baek said that the Louboutin suits you more hehe" Kyungsoo saw Baekhyun's eyes open up.

"Kyungsoo you don't need to lie. I know you have many things going on and I didn't want to bug you about my Birthday"

"Do you want me to come over?"

"No it's okay. Jongin is with me talking about some personal problems. I'll let you be, okay? Bye"

Chanyeol hung up before he had time to say good bye.

"So what hppened?" 

"Nothing. Do you want a pair of Gucci shoes?"

Baekhyun let a out a warm smile "Sure"

 

 

 

~~~

 

"Luhan can I talk to you for a second"

It was a week before the winter talent show, which also means final grades are going to be due. Luhan is smart, unquestionably smart, but he has a problem about doing his homework. He never does it.

"Is there a problem Mrs. Park" Luhan was standing next to Kris who shared the same class.

"Alone" She looks at Kris.

"I'll wait for you ouside the door" And Kris left the room.

"Do you know what this is?" She brought up a piece of paper in front of his face.

"My grades?" 

"Yes your grades. I have notice that you have all A's in your classes except for this one. Would you mind to kindly explain to me why you are not passing my class?" She said bitterly.

Luhan let out a long heavy sigh" 'Cause I don't do my work"

"Well, I'm pretty sure you don't want to retake my class next year. Am I right?"  

"Yes you're right Mrs. Park"

"I can help you raise that 59% to a 70%. I don't want to deal with you again. I want you out of my classroom"

Luhan felt pretty excited. He hates Mrs. Park with all his heart and retaking her class is a big no to him. "What do I have to  do? Write you a ten page essay? Eight months worth of homework? Jump a cliff?"

"Luhan, I'm not that evil. I just want you to enter the winter talent show. It's not that bad, right?" She gives him a wicked grin.

The talent show? "The talent show is next week. I haven't practice anything. Can I just write you a ten page essay instead"

"No. Talent show or you can retake my class again. Your choice"

"I'll enter the talent show" He said it in such a hateful voice.

"Good. Now get out of my class room"

What a . 

He opened the door to leave the class room and saw Kris waiting patiently near the door.

"Hey what happend?" Kris asked his younger friend. They began walking home and Kris could easily tell that he's upset.

"You know how I'm failing her class?"

"Yes"

"Well she said That I could pass her class with a C if I enter the talent show" Stupid . I hope your husband divorces you.

"What's wrong about entering the talent show?" Kris didn't really understand why Luhan is angry. To him it's probably the easiest thing a student can do.

"Everything! First of all, the show is next week, following that I have ing stage fright. I can't stand people watching me humiliate myself. And to end it all I don't have freaking talent" Luhan felt like a piece of . He has the looks, he has the brains, but he has no talents.

"Isn't Jongdae entering the talent show with Lay or something like that"

"Yes"

"You should ask them if you could join them" He turns his head toward some attractive girls who enter an Ice cream shop before turning his attention to Luhan again. "I'm pretty sure they'll let you"

"I'll ask them tomorrow. Right now I just want to go to Xiumin's house"

"Okay then I'll see you later. Tell Minseok I said hi" Kris turns and walks to the ice cream store.

He will never change.

 

 


A/N
I finally finished ;D
I didn't go to school today cause I wanted to finish up this chapter c:
But that doesn't matter lol
I think this chapter went by pretty fast and I'm sorry if it did :c

My computer's keyboard is acting pretty crappy today so sorry for the mistakes

Christmas is just around the corner c:  And Yes I will be posting on Christmas Day... Well Hopefully
I'll work on it tomorrow Sunday and Monday, I can't on Tuesday because I have to go to Court *sighs*
But yes I'll try my best to work on and finish it up before Christmas c:    

I'm writing an other story but it's in draft mode lol The ship is HunHan, and I know there's people who doesn't like HunHan and I know who you are but I won't mention any names cx She'll get made if I do...

Oh lastly Shout out ot Hunhannies  :D You  are the Best. Is it weird that you name reminds me of Bunnies (._.) It's probaly just me

Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter 
And I'll see you guys on Christmas Day c:
Love you!!