Chapter 11

Risk It

 

"Are you serious!" Kyungsoo eyes shot wide open "I don't even know where he lives"

"Don't you have his number or something so you can call him?"

Oh Yeah! His number! Kyungsoo took out his phone and looked for Jongin in his contact list "Do I call him?"

"Yeah of course!

Kyungsoo gave him a small nod and press the call button.

Ring
!
 He felt his heart racing. 
Ring
!  
His palms began to sweat.
Ring

"Hello?" 

Kyungsoo felt like he cound't breath. Its been a long time since he properly heard his voice and holy crap, he misses it.

"Hello?" Jongin said again.

Kyungsoo looks at Minhyuk with panic eyes and Minhyuk signal him with his hands to say something.

"Ah Jongin" Kyungsoo felt so stupid for not replying back to Jongin sooner.

"Oh! Hey Kyungsoo! How are you?"

"Ask him" Minhyuk whispered to him and Kyungsoo nodded his head.

"Hey Jongin where do you live?" 

"Umm.." There was a short pause before he answered him "Do you know where Kris lives?"

Kyungsoo thought for a moment and vividly remembers how to get there.

"Yeah I know where he lives"

"Well I live two houses to the left from his house"

"Okay I'll be at your house in an hour" And Kyungsoo hung up before Jongin had anything else to say.

"So, Where does he live" Minhyuk asked him.

"Near, but first we need to go to the store. We wasted so much time arguring about nothing"

Kyungsoo started to walk to the store feeling a bit confuse.

Did I seriously just made up with the person I hate but love at the same time.... Kyungsoo honestly wanted to pull out his hair out of fustration.

Once they were in the store, Kyungsoo read out loud the shopping list to Minhyuk.

"Bread, Rice, Eggs, Butter, and Milk" Kyungsoo shock his head not believing that his father made him walk all the way to the store just to buy five food items.

"I'll get the eggs, butter, and milk considering their in the same aisle" 

"Sure"

It didn't take long for them to gather all the food and went straight home. Kyungsoo laid the groceries on the counter table.

He told Minkyuk to wait for him and went up stairs to get a coat and two pairs of gloves. Jongin's house is a long walk and the least thing he wants is freezing himself. Once he reached down stair he gave the the coat and gloves to Minkyuk.

"Its a pretty long walk"

 

"What kind of person is Jongin"

They've been walking for ten minutes and all they can hear is car passing by. Kyungsoo wasn't comforable walking besides the guy that he once and still kinda loves.

"He's confusing...One day he's nice and then the next he's being a jerk...But for some reason I feel like his presence has changed from the last time I saw him"

"Hmm..Maybe he's afaid of showing his true feeling towards you"

"Yeah maybe..."

Minkhyun stopped walking and shook his head. “Stop sounding so glooming. It doesn’t suit your personality”

“Well I’m sorry but I can’t help it” He stops walking to look at him “Maybe once he stops acting so confusing then-”

“No! You need to be the first one to tell him how you feel. You like him don’t you?”

Kyungsoo felt his face warming up form the question he just heard. Do I Like him?

“I guess?”

“Kyungsoo! That’s more of a question than an answer!” He started to shout at him but quickly calmed down. “Your birthday is coming up so you can ask him to come over to your house”

They started walking to their destination and Kyungsoo was thinking about what Minhyuk has just said. I can just invite him. But I don’t really want his friends to show up...The least thing I want is my cousin freaking out and leaving…

 

“He’s house is pretty big” Minhyuk stated once they got to his house.

And indeed it is. A two story house with a double garage doors, beautiful paladin sash windows, nicely cut dwarf burning bush making the white house stand out.

“Go and knock” He pushed Kyungsoo towards the front door.

Kyungsoo let out a small groan not wanting to go any where near that door. He felt his stomach letting out the whole animal kingdom and his heart flutter with every beat.

He gently knocked on the door once and turned around to face Minhyuk.
“He’s not here, lets go home”

“God dammit Kyungsoo” Minhyuk rushed towards Kyungsoo and loudly beat the door like if his life depended on it. “You gotta knock like a man”

“M-Minhyuk that was a little too loud. Don’t you think?” Kyungsoo felt his eye twitching and face warming up.

“Nope. That was the right amount of pressure”

Dear Lord, What have I done to deserve this…

Both Minhyuk and Kyungsoo heard  a click and immediately focus their attention at the door.

A young beautiful women opened the door. She has long wavy auburn hair, small pink lips, a cute eye smile, pale white skin. She has killer s line that can woo any men. Her elegant looking legs that are waiting for people to look at.

“Jongin I think your friends are here?”

Kyungsoo went back to reality and notice that Minhyuk was also speechless about her body.

She’s definitely related to Jongin..

Kyungsoo heard someone coming and the pretty young women walked back.

“Hey Kyungsoo” Jongin said to him but was looking at Minhyuk.

“Is that your sister?” Minhyuk asked while looking behind Jongin hoping that she’s there.

“She is and don’t you dare try to look at her again” He growled at him.

Minhyuk smirked at him and just nodded his head.

“Jongin can I talk to you really quick?”

Jongin locked his attention to Kyungsoo and started walking towards him. They both started moving away from Minhyuk, who was just standing near the street, smirking.

“Kyungsoo, I don’t like him” He whispered into his ear.

He couldn't help but chuckle at Jongin’s sudden confession. He looked over at his ex who was innocently smiling at him. “Yeah, he’s a pretty shady person”

Jongin turned to give him one last look at Minhyuk then looked at Kyungsoo. “So what do you want to talk about?”

“Um- well-um” Just talk God Dammit!! He looks up at Jongin’s eyes, his beautiful dark brown eyes. His eyes that shows nothing but kindness right now, and he can literally feel his face warming up. No no no! Don’t blush! ! Why right now!!

“Um I was” No “I’m having” Stretch that out too “My birthday is coming up and I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house?” He asked with an awkward smile.

“You’re birthday is coming up?” He frowned at him.

“Yeah on the 12th”

Jongin let out a small laugh and shook his head in disbelief. “My birthday is on the 14th”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen up. What’s the chances of that happening?

Jongin laid his hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder and smiled at him. “I would love to go”

Kyungsoo was about to say something but he felt something wet and cold on his cheek. Rain? He looks up and saw a bunch of white specks. It’s not rain but-

“Snow”

He looks up at Jongin and they both smiled. Its his first time seeing snow in person and its beautiful. He let out his hand and let the snow freely land on it.

He looks at Jongin again and notice that his whole face was five shades lighter than it originally is making his red, plump, lips stand out. Some snow was on his dark brown, messy hair which made his smile. He can tell that Jongin was looking at him too but he was too afraid to look at him straight in the eyes.

“Kyungsoo!”  He turns around to look at Minhyuk. “We should leave”

He nodded and quickly glance at Jongin before walking towards Minhyuk.

“Wait Kyungsoo, I have a question” He said in the distance.

He turned around and nodded his head to continue.

“Can I bring my friends?”

I was afraid he was going to ask that.. “You can bring one”

“Okay then, I’ll see you at your birthday” He smiled and rushed inside his house.

“Kyungsoo” Minhyuk began poking him on his head. “I don’t like him” Kyungsoo out of nowhere started to laugh. “Kyungsoo ah I’m serious! He’s a brat”

“And you’re not his favorite person either.”

 

 

“Yixing are you still here?” Jongin enter his room.

“I’ve been here. What happened? You need to tell me everything” He sprinted up from Jongin’s bed .

“He invited me to go to his house for his birthday, but I can only bring a friend”

“And who are you going to bring?” His eyes shot wide open.

“Lay is that seriously a question?”

Lay looked at him with a confuse look on his face. “I’m pretty sure it is Kai”

Jongin falmpalm himself and shook his head. “Lay, I love you and everything but you need some serious help man”

Yixing was still looking at him like he was completely lost.

“You’re coming with me to his house, pabo”

“Ohhh! You should have said that to begin with”

 

“K-K-Kyungsoo I-I can’t walk anymore” Minhyuk stuttered his words. They have been walking for less than five minutes and the freezing temperature has finally got to him.

“I should just call my cousin to pick us up”

“Kyungsoo are you tell me that your cousin has a car and he could have picked us up whenever we wanted to?” He can feel his patients running out.

“Yeah pretty much” He said while getting out his phone and started dialing Joonmyun.

“You are walking on some thin ice right now Kyungsoo”

He looks at him and gave him a little smirk.

Hello

“Oh Hey Joonmyun can you pick me up?”

Umm...Where are you?

“Near Kris’ house?” He can hear him sigh on the other line.

I’ll be there in a couple of minutes

“Okay then. Thanks”

“What did he say?” Minhyuk came up to Kyungsoo.

“We have to wait for a couple of minutes”

"Ugh fine then"

 

"When is he coming! We have been waiting for three minutes! Three!" He showed him his three fingers. "I'm going to freeze to death Kyungsoo!"

"Minhyuk, calm down. Oh look that's him" He pointed at a black Maybach Exelero.

"Wow...He has money..." He continue looking at Kyungsoo's cousin's car.

A window rolled down and Joonmyun's face was expose. "Are you guys coming or not" 

"Lets go" Kyungsoo gently tapped on Minhyuk's shoulder.

Once they were all in the car, Joonmyun took a quick glance through the rear view mirror and smirked.

"Who's your friends Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo looks at his cousin and then Minhyuk "His name is Lee Minhyuk. His family is helping us expand our business. He also went to school with me back in America"

"Oh so he's your friends?"

Is he my friends?  "I-I guess" He can see Minhyuk looking at him in the coner of his eyes.

Joonmyun let out a small laugh "Well then, Is he at least invited to you're birthday pary cause you do know its coming up" 

Party? "I'm just having a small gathering. And also I'm inviting Jongin if you don't mind"

He can see that he just cringed at the comment "Just Jongin, right?"

"I told him to bring a friends, but that's it" 

"Hmm, Knowing Jonign he's probably going to bring Yixing" He saw that both Kyungsoo and Minhyuk were looking at him with a confuse look "Well I think he is, But anyways I don't mind as long he doesn't bring his whole gang of friends" He said in a bitter voice.

"Kyungsoo" Minhyuk leaned towards him whispered into his ear "I don't know much about what's been going on, but I think he hates his friends" 

I guess even he can tell Joonmyun's hate for Kris' friends. But what happened between them? I know he won't tell me so asking him won't help...Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh. Joonmyun what happened to you...

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N
I know... I haven't updated since January and I'm very sorry
Its been really hard for me to update lately but I will try my best to update as fast as possible.
I've been practicing a dance for my school talent show with one of my guy friend and we have to perform it this friday so thats pretty exciting c:
Its Good Boy by GD and Taeyang

But anyways, I hope you guys like it. Its a short chapter but thats all I can write right now.

Subscribe, Upvote, Comment c:

Love You Guys c: