Chapter 1

Risk It

Kyungsoo knew. He knew what he was getting himself into. He knew he was screw the moment he met him, but that didn't stop Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo was starting his first day in a new school in Seoul and he was already late for class. He was unable to sleep last night because he was nervous.

He didn't want to transfer schools nor move countries. He wanted to stay with his mother and his annoying sisters, but no he was force to go with his dad to Seoul, South Korea.

The American school we went to respected him. He was not only good looking but he was also really smart. Kyungsoo was a very amiable person, a risk taker, and he was also a very good singer, that's what made him very popular. But he was not sure about this school.

His cousin Joonmyun told him that is school this different, far more different. Kyungsoo was not sure what he meant by that, but his cousin assures him that he will be with him during school so he would not feel like an outsider.

When Kyungsoo arrives to his new school the infromation deck lady ask him if he was the new exchange student. Kyungsoo just nodded she told him to go to the attendace office to get a tardy slip.

Once he started walking he immediately got lost.The office was just a big giant maze to him. A room leading to another room that wasn't the attendace office. And soon he started to feel fustrated.

He curses at the lady who didn't give direction and was force asked a random staff for help if he ever wants to find the correct office.

Finally someone who can help me! He felt relief once he asked.

As he was waiting for the attendance lady to give him a note, he sees a boy walking his way. He has honey color hair, smooth ivory skin, and big brown eyes.
Hmm he's really cute but waaay too feminine looking

As the boy walked inside the room he can hear the lady sighing. The boy just walked right pass him like if he wasn't there.
What's his problem? Kyungsoo thought to himself not liking the fact that he's been disrespected. 

"What's your excuse this time Mr. Lu Han?" Kyungsoo could obviously tell she was annoyed.

"Well, as you can see, my car was not working this morning so I was force to walk to school today Mrs. Kim but then I saw a cat stuck on a tree and I helped the cat get down" giving her a godly smile.

Is this guy seriously that stupid!? She's not going to fall for that. Kyungsoo tried his best not to laugh but he guess he didn't try hard enough. Luhan clearly heard him snickering and he was not happy about it. The boy have him a bitter look before turning back around to the lady.

"Luhan I don't have time to deal with your explanation right now, so can you please walk your self to OCS" OCS?

"But..!"

"No buts!" the boy let out a heavy moan " OCS , or do you want me to call him and tell him that you're late for class again?"

"No no no! I'll go! Just please don't tell him, he'll kill me if he finds out!" Luhan was throwing his arms everywhere, clearly he was afraid.

Who's he?

"Good, now get out of my sight, I have things to do right now"

The boy gave Kyungsoo one final look before leaving, and oh man it was not pretty. He gave him the meanest look ever, like he just want to beat him up right there at that spot but didn't.

"Don't mind him, he's just angry" she smiled at him and giving him a yellow slip and two other papers "This is your schedule and this is the school campus. Your first class is calculas and its in the three hundreds class" she pointed out the where the three hundreds are and Kyungsoo left the office.

 


 

Once he found his way to his classroom he open the door and everyone was looking at him. For some reason he felt embarrass but he did notice a familiar face. He saw his cousin looking at him with a smile and waving at him. He ask if he could sit next to him and the teacher had no problem with it.

"So why are you late?" he asked glaring at him

"I woke up late and a stupid kid was arguing with the attendance lady" he then laid his head on the deck "I want to go home"

"Aww, but you just came" rubbing his little cousin's back.

Kyungsoo remember something and lifted his head up "What's OCS?"

"OCS?" His cousin looked at him surprised and then he smiled "OCS stand for On Campus Suspension and its basically for students that show up late for their classes. Why do you ask?"

"Some kid name Luhan went there I guess" shrugging his shoulders.

"Are you friends with him?!" half shouting in his ear and his eyes wide.

"No, but I think he hates me or something, I'm not really sure" he turns to see his cousin's face and his eyes were full of concern. "What's wrong"

"Kyungsoo.."he pauses and gazed at his poor little cousin "You should go back to America, pack your stuff and leave" he said it really fast.

"Wait, What?" Kyungsoo was beyond bewilder right now.

"Luhan has a group of friends, and they basically run the school"Kyungsoo just stared at him for a while and out of no where he started laughing.

"You made it sound like they were going to kill me or something" wiping a small tear form his eye.

"Kyungsoo this is a serious matter" whining to his younger cousin.

"Okay okay I'm listening" biting his lips trying his best not to laugh.

"They's eight of them, and believe me when I say this, but all eight of them are drop dead gorgeous and very cleaver. Luhan is in second in command, he doesn't look like it but he's really smart" Kyungsoo snorted so loud that the teacher told him to go back to work.

Joonmyun gave him the death stare "Okay I'm done laughing"

"As i was saying, Luhan is very smart. His IQ is way above average" Kyungsoo lift an eyebrow up "Kris is the leader and he shows no mercy to anyone, but you should look out for Kim Jongin he's.." the sound of the bell made him stop talking.

"Remeber students, we have test tomorrow so come prepare, and also if you didn't finish you class work" looking at Joonmyun and Kyungsoo "you have to do it for homework. You are excuse"

 


 

As they were sitting down at a bench he sees a blond kid coming their way. He appears to be younger than Kyungsoo.

Joonmyun stood up and have the young boy a hug and then he turned to his cousin "Kyungsoo this is one of my best friend Sehun, Sehun this is my cousin Kyungsoo"

They both smiled and bowed This kid is very stylish and good looking

"Joonmyun has been talking about you for the past week saying that you're going to live in Korea" he said with a nice small grin.

"Yeah my dad got promoted and they sent him to work here" he smiled at him.

All of a sudden another boy came and this time he seems to be Kyungsoo's age.

"Baekhyun!!" Sehun's shout made him jump.

"I'm sorry I forgo.." he turns his head and smiled at Kyungsoo "Hello I'm Byun Baekyun"

"Hey I'm talking to you!" Sehun's face was turning red out of anger.

"Oh Sehun! Can you not see that I'm talking to the new kid! Damn you have no manners" He shock his head at his young friend.

Sehun could not take it anymore and wack Baekhyun on his back of his head. "Oww!" rubbing his head "I was just joking around"

Kyungsoo looked at them with wide eyes and he can hear his couisn laughing in the background. What kind of friends does my cousin have. Note to self, don't get Sehun angry

"You guys, can you please stop. You're scaring Kyungsoo" Joonmyun said to them once he stopped laughing.

Sehun then sadly walk over to Joonmyun with watery eyes. Joonmyun metally prepare himself.

"Joongie" Sehun was sobbing on his shirt and it's his favorite shirt too "Baekhyun was being a jerk yesterday"

Joonmyun sigh before asking why "He told me to go to a party with him, and me being the good friend I am I did, and he just decided to leave me with some stupid drunk "

Kyungsoo couldn't see why he was complaing. What's wrong with being alone with a drunk girl? Isn't that good. And pray that the bell was going to ring soon. He doesn't like drama and in this situation it made him feel awkward.

"I didn't know what to do so-" he sniffed and squeezed Joonmyun's back.

"Don't tell me you lost your V-card?!" Joonmyun inturrpted him.

"NOO! I throw up on her so I could get away from her and it was so embarrassing" Joonmyun took a second to process everything he just said and he begin to laugh.

"That's not funny" the younger boy stated stomping his foot.

So childish.

"You're right it's not funny, and YOU!" he pointed his finger at the other boy and he raised his hand like if he was going to get shot "Don't leave our poor little maknae alone with a stupid drunk "

"Okay then" He said holding back a smile.

Then the bell rang. Save by the bell

He runs off without saying goodbye to his cousin or his new friends

I hope this type of stuff doesn't happen againHe told himself as he walked to his second class.


 


I hope you guys liked it. 
The next chapter will be more interesting, well I hope so cx

This is just the beginning and I hope you guys will support me on this.I honestly dont know what im doing so im just going with the flow

I dont know when im going to start writing the next chapter cause ive been feeling sick and also cause of homework...school is always butting in

Anyways I love you guys and please support me <(^-^<)