Chapter 6

Risk It

 

 

"You actually came" Jongin quickly stood up from a seat near the entrance surprise to see Kyungsoo.

"Yeah of course, you texted me, didn't you?" feeling a bit astonish to see Jongin react like that.

They strated heading towards the back table they sat before "I did, but you didn't text back, so i thought you were not going to come" finally sitting down.

I forgot to text him back! He sat down at the same seat as before and got one of the manu. "Um...I..I had things to do" giving him an innocet smile.

Heart shape. 

Jongin felt his face warming up to the sight of Kyungsoo's smile. Why do I feel like this? He quickly got the manu and duck his face behind it, too embarrass to show his face. "So what are you going to order?"

"Coffee"

Jongin lower the manu and raise an eyebrow. "Just coffee?"

"Yes, just coffee" letting out a laugh "I have to leave in thirty minutes that's why"Jongin put the manu down and Kyungsoo heart began to race. Why is his eyes so cold? "What's wrong?"

"Where are you going?" sounding really irritated.

"I-I have to go home and ask my dad if I could sleep at Joonmyun's house for the night" feeling a bit scare.

Kyungsoo can feel tension building up and it was making him feel uneasy. Jongin's eye shows nothing but coldness and his body language change. He does not know what to do in a situation like this. He doesn't even know why Jongin even acting like that. Did I say something that offended him? 

"Are you going to the party?" Jongin ask Kyungsoo

His tone of his voice change too. His voice no longer sounded sweet and caring, but angry and fierce. Kyungsoo has never seen that side of Jongin and its alarming him. 

"Are you going or not!" raising his voice at him.

Kyungsoo flinch at the sound of his voice. He was not expection him to yell at him. "Uh yeah I'm going. Why are you asking?"

"Can I not ask a simlpe qustion?" 

What the hell is going on! "I think I should go" Kyungsoo quickly got up but then felt a warm hand against his hand. He turn to look at Jongin and his whole personality change.

"I-I'm sorry Kyungsoo" releasing his hand.

"Its okay, but I really have to go Jongin" Kyungsoo left the cafe leaving Jongin alone. 

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo, for liking you" 

~~~

 

"Hey dad, can I sleep over at Joonmyun's house tonight?" he ask his dad once he got home.

"Kyungsoo, you have school tomorrow" grabing his jacket getting ready to leave to work.

"Yeah I know but we have a lot math homework, and we want to work on it together" Kyungsoo rarely lies to his parents but today is one of the days he has to do it. He knows he can just sneek out considering his dad comes home early in the morning, but he just want to make sure he doesn't worry his father.

"Fine, just go to all of your classes , Okay?" 

"Okay, I love you dad" Kyungsoo went to hug his dad.

His dad hugged him back and left the house. Kyungsoo quickly went upstair to pack some clothes. In less than ten minutes he was out of his house and to Joonmyun's.

"Hey Joonmyun, can I ask you something?" laying out his outfit he's going to wear on his cousin's bed.

"What is it?" putting on eyeliner.

Kyungsoo has to admit that his cousin looks good with eyeliner.I guess someone whats to get laid. "Is Jongin bipolar?"

"No, but he can act like it. Why do you ask?" He began fixing his hair. Usually he hair looks neat and straight but now its messy . His face does not look like an innocent little boy anymore, but a rebel.

"He-" The door bell interrupted him.

"Wait here" Joonmyun went down stair to open the door and Kyungsoo can clearly hear Baekhyun and Sehun talking, or arguing, he can't really tell.

"I told you to stop!" Sehun came inside the room yelling at Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo was surprise how handsome the kid looks even though he was clearly angry.His always down blond hair is up revealing his forhead. He's wearing a black leather jacket and a white shirt under it. His black skinny jeans shapes his firm . 

"I told you to stop" Baekhyun came inside mocking the kid.

"Wow"Kyungsoo said under his breath. Baekhyun was gooding looking enough, but now he's beyond good looking. He thought Joonmyun looked good with eyeliner, but Baekhyun is the prince of eyeliner.Baekhyun looks bold with his black jacket with just a fisher net shirt under it exposing his chest. Kyungsoo was speechless how his attractive friends are. In the day all three of them look like typical high school kids but during the night they were far from that.

"SHUT UP!" Sehun was feeling furious now. 

Baekhyun started laughing at him. "Shut up!" continuing to copy him.

"SUHO! Tell him to stop!"

Wait who's Suho? Kyungsoo look around to see if there was someone else in the room with them but no, its just the four of them. He turn to face his cousin and Joonmyun was looking at him too. "Um why do they call you Suh-"

"Don't ask" He turn to face Baekhyun and Sehun. "Baekhyun can you please act mature for goodness sake"

"Sure no problem" He took his tongue out to Sehun and started walking toward Kyungsoo "Hey, how come you didn't come to class today?"

"I had things to do" 

"Like what, meet up with Chanyeol?" 

"No" quiclkly replying back at him.

"Okay then" grinning at him. "Oh, Yixing is going to be in our song if you don't mind" Changing the subject.

"Of course I don't. Is he going to sing too?" He began taking of his shirt in front if him.

"Woah! Kyungsoo your body" Baekhyun started observing his frame.

Both Joonmyun and Sehun turn to look at Kyungsoo and they were both shocked. 

"What are you guys looking at?" He quickly put on his camoflage shirt feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"I thought you were squichy" Sehun finally said.

"My face is" He begin poking his checks with his index finger.

"Yeah but your body isn't" Baekhyun told him.

"My whole life is a lie" Joonmyun found himself feeling jealous. "How can my baby cousin have a better body then me?"

"Oh my god you guys, stop over reacting" He grab his pants, his cousin's straightener, and left the room to get ready inside the bathroom. 

"Suho why didn't you tell us about Kyungsoo's hot tone body" Sehun asked him once Kyungsoo left.

"How was I suppose to know" still feeling shock. "Just last year when I went to America to visit him, he still had his baby fat"

"I wonder what kind of extercise he did back in America" Baekhyun lift his shirt up only to see his that his body is not as tone as Kyungsoo "I need to get in shape to impress the ladies" he put his shirt back down.

Sehun let out a loud snort"Ha! Don't you mean the gentalmen" 

Baekhyun grab Sehun's collar and pull him close to him"Oh Sehun, you better thank the lord that your my friend cause if you weren't you would have been dead ages ago" 

Sehun slightly tilted his head and grinned at him" Is that suppose to scare me Byun Baekhyun" Baekhyun released him from his grip and pushed the kid away "Thats what I thought" 

"Sehun you have five second to run before I punch the out of your pretty boy face!" He started yelling at the kid.

"You wouldn't dare" trying to find the slightest drollness in his eyes.

"FIVE" He threw his hand up showing him all his five fingers.

"Baekhyun lets talk about this" trying to act calm and reason with the angry boy.

"FOUR" He put down his pinky only showing four of his fingers.

"Baekhyun have I ever told you how hot you look with eyeliner" deciding to using a different method.

"THREE" lowering down another finger.

Sehun ran behind Joonmyun trying to find prtection from him. "You guys, if you're going to fight, go fight outside or something. I don't want you guys to make a mess in my room"

Sehun was bewilder. Joonmyun has alway protected Sehun from Baekhyun's  insults, and now he's letting Baekhyun beat him up. "Joonmyun you're suppose to protect me" He's pulling on his jacket trying to get his attention but Joonmyun just ignore him.

"Looks like you're on your own kid"  smirking at the younger boy "TWO!" putting his middle finger down.

"Dammit!" Sehun push Joonmyun out of the way and began running out of the room.

"ONE!" 

Sehun can hear Baekhyun running after him. He turn his head to look at him and then he found himself on the ground with a sharp pain on his head. He turn his head to see that Kyungsoo open the door from the bathroom. 

"I'm so sorry Sehun!" Kyungsoo rush towards him. "I didn't see you. Are you Okay?"

Sehun didn't really hear what he said. He was too blinded by Kyungsoo's appearance. His hair was pull back to one side of his head, his  black blazers with studs on the peak lapels, a dark camoflage shirt,and black jeans to top off his look. He was definitely showing his manly side.

"Kyungsoo what are you wearing?" Apparently Sehun was not the only who notice how well-dress Kyungsoo looks. The moment Baekhyun laid eyes on Kyungsoo he forgot about the little chase he had with Sehun.

"Is it too flashy?"He began taking off his blazer.

"No, No, No, don't take it off" Baekhyun charge towards Kyungsoo. "You look so..so..so-"

"Hot" Sehun finish his sentence. "Chanyeol is so lucky"

"Hey! And I'm not that good looking" rolling his eyes on them.

"What is all of this commot- Kyungsoo!" Joonmyun enter the scene with his eyes wide open scanning at his cousin. 

"Are we going to the party or not" He stared feeling annoyed.

"Oh yeah! Let me just get the car keys" his cousin ran to his room to get and came back in less then a minute. "Lets go"

 

 

"I think I should sit next to Baekhyun" Kyungsoo suggested to them when they reached his cousin's black Maybach Exelero.

"Sounds like a good idea to me. The least thing I want is getting a headache from those two" taking a quick glance at his friends who smile in response.

"You know you love us Joonnie" Sehun winked at him.

"Whatever" rolling his eyes at the kid.

 

"Hey what were you saying about Yixing joining us?" Turning his whole body to face Baekhyun.

"Oh yeah I forgot. He's going to play the the piano for us"  His eyes twinkle with happiness.

"I didn't know Yixing could play the piano" I need to ask him more question about himself 

"We're here" 

Kyungsoo looked outside the window to only see a bunch of people there. "His house is huge" He's impress that Kris' house is as big as his. 

"Yeah well, we're not here to look at his house. Hurry up and get out" Joonmyun got out of his car and let Kyungsoo out. 

Once the enter the house the sent of alcohol and teen hormones filled Kyungsoo nose.  He can see girls grinding on the guys and people making out with another on the couch. Gross. One of the couple did grab his attention. The girl was on top of the boy, grinding on him while he was holding her brest and making out with her. The boy turn his face to on the girl's neck and Kyungsoo could clearly see that it was Jongin. His heart felt like its going to shatter into a million pieces. Just two hours ago he was with him. He had a bright smile and his eyes were full of life, even though he went all bipolar with him, Jongin actually looked happy. But now his eyes that was once full of life is red and dull, his smile is gone. Kyungsoo felt responsible. Something happen in the cafe that made Jongin like this.

"Typical Kai" His cousin said out loud.

Kai? I almost forgot that they also call him Kai. "What do you mean typical?"

"He's always like this during parties. He gets drunk and when he's drunk he gets ." He turn his head away from Jongin feeling disgusted at his actions" In about three minutes he will probably sleep with that girl"

I'm sorry so Jongin, I shouldn't have left you there alone.

"Hey look there's you boyfriend" Joonmyun tap his shoulder.

Kyungsoo turn to look at Chanyeol and he was blown away. His curly hair is now straighen, he's wearing a simple black tank top with a sleeveless white coat showing his arm muscles, and black jeans. Only he can pull off such a simple out fit and make it look good.

"Hey cutie" He came up to him. His deep voice made Kyungsoo melt, he can't even find the right words to speak to him right now. "Um Suho is he okay?" turning his head to face Kyungsoo's cousin.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he just thinks you're hot" looking around to see if Sehun and Baekhyun were around him but they weren't. "I'm going to leave you guys alone. I need to find Sehun and Baekhyun, and don't try anything suspicious, Okay?" 

"Okay, okay" He wave him goodbye and turn to face Kyungsoo. " You look really handsome Kyungsoo" giving him a gentle smile.

"Thank you, so do you" He smile back at him.

Chanyeol kissed Kyungsoo on the cheek. "Lets go get a drink" He whispers to his ear.

Kyungsoo follow Chanyeol to the kitchen and saw a cute looking boy standing alone. "Hey Minseok! Why so lonely?" He heard Chanyeol calling out to the boy.

Minseok! That's Luhan's crush!

"I'm just waiting for something to happen" looking down at his drink.

"Have you met my boyfriend yet?" sounding a little to happy.

Minseok quickly looks up at Chanyeol"No I haven't "

Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo by his hand and place him infront of him "This is Do Kyungsoo"

"Hello" Kyungsoo bow at him.

"Hi!" he snatch Kyungsoo away from Chanyeol and hugged him"I'm Kim Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin"

He's such a happy boy. He felt surprise that Minseok is the complete opposite of Luhan. He was expecting someone mean and hateful but no, he's really friendly and cheerful.

"Its's nice to meet you Xumin" giving him the kindest smile to him.

"Nice to meet you too. I can't believe you're going out with Chanyeol" his eyes widen as he started checking Kyungsoo out " You can do some much better"

"Hey!" Chanyeol interrupted him.

Both Minseok and Kyungsoo laugh at him "I'm just kidding Chanyeol. There's no need to get hurt" Minseok slap his arm playfully.

"I'm not getting hurt, and considering you guys are good friends now, I'm going to leave you" he pokes  Kyungsoo's chest with his index finger "With him" he used his other hand to point at Minseok "Until I come back from the restroom"  He left the two boys alone to go find a empty bathroom.

"Yup, he's hurt" Minseok stated. Kyungsoo laugh at his comment. "How long have you guys been dating?"

"For a day" 

"That's a very short amount of time, but I'm glad you're going out with some you like, it must feel nice" he slowly lower his head.

"Yeah, it is. Do you like anyone in our school Xiumin?Or anyboby that is special to you?"Kyungsoo raise an eyebrow. He wants to get information from him and see if Yixing was right about those two.

"Um..."He began looking around the room then he took a sip from his drink "Can we talk somewhere private?"

"Of course" 

Kyungsoo follow him upstairs and inside a room. It had many pictures hanging on the walls and it was mostly of Kris and his friends in many different part of the city. This must be Kris' room. He walk toward a picture that has about eleven little kids holding up a soccer trophy. He looks at the picture carefully and can tell that one of the kids was Kris back when he was little. He examine the picture again and saw his cousin in there, so was Sehun and Baekhyun. Woah I guess Yixing was right about them being friends. He scan through the picture and saw Chanyeol waving at the camera. Kyungsoo let out a small laugh. He looks so cute. But then one of the kids caught his eyes. He was standing right behind Sehun hugging him from his back and smiling at the camera. There's no doubt, that kid is Jongin, but why is he holding Sehun so close to him? 

"Hey"

Kyungsoo jumped when he heard Minseok voice. He got lost in his own little world that he forgot that he was there. "Don't scare me like that" he was holding on to his heart. "You almost gave me a heart attack

"I'm sorry, but you were staring at the picture for so long" He walk towards the picture and smile at it "I remember that day like it was yesteday. All eleven of use were so happy that we won the local soccer leagues" he let out  a sigh and his smile disappear" Sadly our happiness didn't last long. That event was the last time we were all happy as one. A month after we that picture was taken everthing began falling apart"

"Why what happened?" Kyungsoo wants to know what happen to thier friendship, why they got split up.

" Well I don't reall know, but it all started with a little argument between Kris and Suho. Then an other arguement between Kai and Sehun"

"What was they arguements about?" What in the world happen between Sehun and Jongin.

"Well I don't really know much about Kris and Suho situation because we went to different schools, but I do know what happened between Kai and Sehun"

"Why don't you know about my cousin's situation?" 

" Oh yeah, I forgot you guys are related. I don't know much because Jongin, Jongdae,Luhan, Baekhyun, and I were sixth grader when this was happening and Sehun was a fifth grader. We were still all in elementry while Tao, Chanyeol, Yixing, Suho, and Kris were seventh grader, and they all went to middle school. You can ask your cousin cause we all want to know what happend five years ago"

"I don't think he'll tell me but I'll ask him later tonight, if I remember" He smiles at him.

"Okay then" Minseok smile back at him,

"But hey I still want know what happened between Jongin and Sehun" He began pleading.

"Oh. Back when I was a fifth grader Jongin had the biggest crush on Sehun" Kyungsoo's eyes shot wide open "He told me how he's going to marry him one day and have his kids" Minseok started laughing "I thought that was pretty stupid, but whatever. In the beginning of sixth grade he asked Sehun out and he said yes" Holy ! Sehun went out with Jongin! "Their relationship only last for about ten months, until Sehun broke it off with Jongin."

"Why did he break up with him?" he interrupted him.

"'I was getting there" He smiles at him "Sehun thought Jongin was a little to much to handle. He liked him but he thought about having a relationship with a girl cause it seems more proper. Jongin was really heat broken and thats when he started getting cold and distance from peolpe."

So it was Sehun's fault.

"Just understand that Jongin and Sehun were never meant to be together. I think Jongin knew that deep inside too. It wasn't Sehun's fault but Jongin" How did he know I was thinking that? "He should have thought about it before having a relationship with him" 

Kyungsoo had so much information to process it felt like his head is going to explode. "Lets go outside" Kyungsoo hear Minseok say to him.

"Huh" But we just got in.  

Minseok open a door that lead them a balcony. "Its nice and fresh outside" The wind began blowing on his hair and his sent blew onto Kyungsoo's nose.  He smells so sweet "Do you still remember why we came here?" He turn to look at Kyungsoo who was right next to him.

"Um...to talk about someone you like?" I think.

"Yes, and I do like someone, but I don't think he likes me back" 

"Who is it?" Here it comes.

"You promise not to tell anyone." 

"I promise" He smiles at him to reasure him.

"Its Luhan" He cover his face feeling embarrass.

Yixing you're so smart. "Why don't you tell him that you like him"

"B-Because I already know he doesn't like me" 

"Have you asked him?"

"No"

I'm going to hate myself for this. Luhan you better thank me later. "Xiumin, Luhan actually likes you, and not just as a friend"

Minseok eyes widen "What do you mean?"

I can't go back now. "I mean he has a crush on you"

"Kyungsoo you better not be playing with my emotions" he frowned at him "And how do you know that he does?"

"Um..." I can't tell him that Yixing told me so.."Luhan told me"

"A-Are you serious" His eyes started getting watery.

"I'm dead serious right now, and I think you should ask him out" Kyungsoo feels ty lying to him but he's not really lying if he's telling him that Luhan likes him, cause its true.

"But what if-"

"But nothing" he cut off his sentence " You go out there and ask him out tonight"

"Tonight?" 

"Tonight, and if he says no, then you can punch me on the face" feeling over confident.

"Kyungsoo you're such a good friend" he walked over toward Kyungsoo and hugged him. 

Kyungsooo hugged him back and could feel his tears through his blazer. He feels like he did something right for a change.

"There you are" Chanyeol came storming in "I was lookin-" He saw Kyungsoo and Minseok hugging eachother and he can hear Xiumin crying. "Am I interrupting you guys?"

Minseok softly pushed Kyungsoo away from him wiping his tears away. "No its okay, I was going to leave right now" he turns to face Kyungsoo and smiled at him "Thank you D.O"  D.O?

"You're welcome?" he frowned at him feeling a bit confuse.

Minseok laughed and left the room.

"Why did he call me D.O?" he asked his boyfriend.

"Because he likes you" he smiles at him. "He only gives people nicknames if he likes them. You should feel special" patting his back.

I feel like this is the beginnig of something beautiful. 

"Lets go downstairs before Kris comes and beats us up" he grab his hand and they began walking down the stairs.

 


A/N         

Oh my god you guys, that was a lot. I really felt bad that I didn't write anything last week so I wrote and long chapter, if you dont mind. ^-^
I didnt have time to type anything last week, I had so much work to do and Im sorry

 

I hope you guys enjoyed it cause I enjoyed typing it . It was really fun. c:
I dont know when Ill do the next chapter but hopefully soon

Please Subscribe, upvote, and comment

I love you guys c: