Chapter 10

Risk It

 

 

It was Kyungsoo second week of winter vacation and he can't stop thinking about his stupid ex. Just seeing him made him extreamly happy but why should he? He broke his heart and threw him away like he was a broken toy.

"Kyungsoo!" 

He heard his dad sceaming out his name. He got up from his bed and dragged his body down stairs and straight to his dad's office.

"Yes father?" 

His dad turns around to look at him and was startled "Kyungsoo its 3pm and you're still in your PJ's, Why?" 

Kyungsoo gave him a Isn't-It-Obvious look "It's winter, Its cold, and I don't have school"

"Well, the Lee family are coming over in fourtly minutes. That's plenty of time for you to take a shower and get ready. Now chop-chop my son and wear something presentable." 

"What?" He was not sure if he heard him correctly or if he did hear him right.

"Lee family. Fourty minutes. Shower. Now" 

"B-But it's too cold to shower" And I don't want to see the Lee family right now...

"Minhyuk is also coming over, so you could ask him to warm you up" He snicker at his son.

Oh no... "No! I'm going to take a shower but not because of them" Kyungsoo closed the door and went to his room.

I don't wasnt to see MinhyukHe thought to himself as he was picking out something to wear. Presentable. He closely looked at every piece of clothing he has. Presentable. He let out a loud sigh. "All my clothes are presentable" So he just grabbed a black and white checker collar shirt, with a bright blue cashmere sweater, and white pants. 

He jumped in the shower and let the hot water hit his body. Kyungsoo's worries and stress has been wash away. If he could, he would stay there for the rest of his life. Eventually he gets out and does his hair.

He goes downstair to the kitchen where is dad is making American food instead of Korean. 

"What are you making?" Kyungsoo sat down at the dining table looking at his dad cooking.

"Chicken fried steak" He said while making the gravy. "Soo can you pass me some plates?"

"Yeah of course" He walked towards the kitchen cabinets. I'm pretty sure the whole family is going to come. So he grbbed six plates. All them are the same square collection.

A couple minutes later the both heard the door bell ring and Kyungsoo felt his heart skip a beat when he heard it. He turned to his dad and his dad gave him a look.

"Don't be rude Kyungsoo, open the door" 

Kyungsoo let out a loud grunt, but there's no point in arguring with his dad. He walked towards the door feeling his leg quivering as he got closer. Calm down Kyungsoo, this is just for business. 

When he opened the door he saw Mr.Lee and Mrs. Lee smiling at him. Kyungsoo smiled back and told them to come in. They enter one by one first Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee, then their eldest son Lee Changsun, but Kyungsoo calls him Joon. Changsun stopped to look at Kyungsoo with a warm smile on his face.

"I haven't seen you in a while. How are you Kyungsoo" And went to hug the boy.

Kyungsoo hugged him back feeling his warm embrace."It has been a while Joon, and I'm good thank you for asking" He let go of him and Changsun nodded before entering inside.

Minhyuk looked at Kyungsoo before entering without saying a word to him. Kyungsoo didn't notice that he was holding his breath until he felt himself getting light headed.

When he entered the kitchen he can hear his father and Mr. Lee talking about expanding the business and how he needed his help to help achieve that goal.

Kyungsoo sat down on his normal seat on the dining table which was next to his dad, but his dad did not sit next to him, instead he sat next to Mr. Lee. Rather then his dad sitting next to him, Changsun sat next to him which Kyungsoo didn't mind cause he has nothing against him.

To Kyungsoo, Changsun was as close to an older brother he can ever get. He has dark brown, long, beautiful hair that turns to black once the sun goes down. A tall slim body, but if Kyungsoo remembers correctly, Joon has a killer six pack. Changsun practice martial arts when he was little, but what's more dangerous then that, is the vibe he gives off. He gives off such a good vibe that people around him all fall for him. 

Many people had always mistaken Changsun and Minhyuk as twin, and Kyungsoo can't blame them. He can see the resembleance and its kinda scary. They both have the same facial structure, same eyes, same hair but differnent color, and same body. Kyungsoo knows that Minhyuk has a six pack too but other people don't cause he does not like showing off his body. Eventhough they look the same Kyungsoo can never dislike Joon because he such a good person compare to his brother.

When Kyungsoo was eating he can feel someone looking at him. He turn to the right to look at Joon but he was peacefully minding his own business. He looks up and can see Minhyuk looking at him with a small smile. 

Kyungsoo felt his face burning up and quickly looked down at his food. Why is he looking at me? He can still feel his eyes staring at him and it was killing Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo quietly got up from the table and was about to leave until he heard his father voice.

"Kyungsoo where are you going?" 

He slowly turned around and smiled at him "I was going to go upstairs and study"

"Can you take Minhyuk with you" Mr. Lee was the one speaking to him now "He need to catch up on his studies"

! He's whole reason why I want to go to my room. "I would love to" He mentally screamed in his head. 

Kyungsoo started heading towards his room without waiting for Minhyuk. Once he got to his room he laid on his bed putting his blanket on top of him and begged to the gods for mercy. He can hear someone enter his room but he doesn't bother to take the blanket off cause he knows who entered.

"We're not going to study, huh?" Minhyuk asked him once he came inside the room.

Kyungsoo uncovered his face to look at him. His lovely face he so badly wanted to hurt. "No" And covered his face again.

He heard a loud sigh coming from Minhyuk but he ignored it.But then he felt an extra weight on his bed and his blanket being pulled. He soon felt body heat next and he turn his head and can see Minhyuk laying down with him.

Kyungsoo quickly sat up with wide eyes and his heart is racing "What are you doing"

The kid just simply smiled at him "It looked like you were having fun so I wanted to join you"

  that! Kyungsoo got up from his bed and put on his shoes.

"Where are you going?" Minhyuk also got up from the bed.

"Outside"

"Wait Kyungsoo! At least get a coat before leavi-" And Kyungsoo left before he had time to finish his sentence. What a hard headed kid..Minhyuk stayed a while looking for a coat and finally found one and when down stair to follow him. 

When he reached down stair he saw Kyungsoo and his dad talking.

"Oh look! You can take him now" Kyungsoo's dad tells his son.

Kyungsoo turns and looks at Minhyuk and just shock his head. Why did he had to follow me? 

"Minhyuk can you accompanly Kyungsoo to the store now that you're down here?" Mr. Do asked him. "I don't want him to walk alone"

Minhhyuk knows that Kyungsoo would get angry if he goes but he does not want to say no to Kyungsoo's father cause then his father will nag at him.

"Okay?" He said it more as a question than an answer.

He looks at Kyungsoo and he can tell that he is not happy with his reply. 

"Here Kyungsoo a list of things I want you to get and the money" Kyungsoo's dad handed him a piece of paper and 20 thousand won.

 

 

"It's getting really cold" Minhyuk finally said breaking the silence.

They've been walking for only five minutes and the cold was already taking its effect on Minhyuk. He started to feel needles on his hands. He never experience cold weather like this, even if he lived near the ocean. The ocean breeze can't compare the winter breeze.

"Then you should have stayed in the house"

"Kyungsoo don't be like that. Not everybody likes the cold like you do"

"Why are you even here?" Kyungsoo asked getting near to their destination. He can also feel the coldness taking its effect on him.

"Why do you hate me?" He asked suddenly.

Kyungsoo stopped walking and so did Minhyuk. 

"Why do I hate YOU!? Are ing Kidding Me Right Now?" Kyungsoo started shouting at him. "You ing Cheated On Me With So Many People And You're Asking Me Why I Hate YOU" All his anger he's been holding back was starting to come out.

Minhyuk was surprise by his outburst and stepped back a bit. "Kyungsoo please understand that we were not meant to be together. I did liked you but-"

"But what! Was I not good enough for you!" Kyungsoo can feel his tears falling. "I freaking gave a lot for you and you just tossed me aside and slept with countless people!"

"I did it so YOU could break up with me!" He yelled back at him "I did like you but I never loved you Kyungsoo. I ed up by asking you out. I thought I could develop feelings for you but I didn't and I couldn't take it anymore! You're too for me. You're needy and cling on to me like a ing parasite!"

Kyungsoo felt his heart drop to the ground as hot tears stream down his cheek. The kid that was once his best friend and once his lover is now telling him that he never loved him and was a parasite to him. He felt more than angry at his words.

"How the can you say that! We freaking dated for two years! Two years of our time wasted! We had and you're telling me you never had any feelings towards me. How can you take something that precious away that from me just like that!" 

"I had just to please you, I did my part of the deal. At least you lost your ity to me not with some other person!" Minhyuk was starting get get really irratated.

"Who else will I lose it too?!" 

"I don't know! ing Honbin or whatever his name is!"

Jongin? "Its Jongin and why they hell would I sleep wi-" And then Kyungsoo thought for a moment. Jongin did tell him that he left him marks on his body but did he actually sleep with him. He doesn't remember waking up sore so he couldn't have.

"You see! You did sleep with him" Kyungsoo's attention went back to him. "I'm not stupid Kyungsoo! I can tell that he likes you by the way he looks at you." Minhyuk started to lower down his voice "Soo I know I was the worst boyfriend ever but I still want to be your friend"

Jongin...Just hearing his name and knowing that he was not the only who thought that Jongin probably has feeling for him, that made him feel a little better. 

Kyungsoo looks down at the gound rather than Minhyuk's eyes. He doesn't want to see him right now. He just wants to hid under his blanket and hope for an eternal sleep. He can hear Minhyuk approaching him.

"Kyungsoo" He gently grabbed his shoulders. "I really miss my best friend. I miss having you around not as a boyfriend but a brother. I miss sleeping in the same bed with you without us feeling uncomfortable. I know you deserve better and I know that, that Jongin kid really has his eyes on you and you should really give that kid a chance"

Kyungsoo let out a small smile but it was still a smile "I went out with his friends and we just broke up. I don't think it's fair for me or him to start dating this soon" And besides, he's a player.

"Okay I have a question for you. Was the relationship real?" Minhyuk lifted up his eyebrow. And Kyungsoo was in shocked by his question.

Was it real? We only went out for a few months and we never did any couple activities besides making out. "N-No it wasn't a real relationship"

"Then you shouldn't worry about time if it wasn't real to begin with. And where does this Jongin live"

Kyungsoo turned his head to look at him "I don't know. Why?"

Minhyuk smirk "Cause we're going to pay him a visit"

 


A/N

I take forever to update, yes I know that's why I cut it in half. It was suppose to be 4k but I just decided to make it 2k. I was almost done 4k but knowing myself I was going to take my time finishing up so I just decided to break it up into two chapters. It shouldn't take me long to update it considering I was almost done with it.

School Is almost going to start so Its time for me to fix my sleeping schedule.

Okay lately I've been having dreams about Exo. And no their not ual -_-
Last night I dreamt about Tao Xiumin and Chen. They were dancing to Overdose...And the night before that I dreamt about Kai and Chanyeol. Kai was inside a bus and Chanyeol was inside a car talking to me.....And a couple of weeks ago I dreamt about Kyungsoo. He was in my room singing a song...Yup..

Anyways....Thank You for reading I know its short and Im sorry for that
I love you guys and I'll see you soon
Bye bye c: