Chapter 5

Risk It

 

 

 

"Hey Kyungsoo where's the party at?" Joonmyun whisper to Kyungsoo "I forgot to ask last night"

 

They're in math class taking a test. To Kyungsoo the test was really easy. He already learn the lesson back in America, so to him it was just reveiw. 

"Its at Kris' house" he replied back "Do you know where he lives, cause I don't"

"Yeah I know where he lives, and why are they throwing a party so early in the week? Its not really like them"  He asked while solving a problem. 

Kyungsoo got up and went to turn in his test to the teacher and sat back down on his desk. "Jongin said it's a belated gift for Jongdae" 

Joonmyun's face expression change. Kyungsoo knew why. "I don't think I want to go anymore, Kyungsoo"

"Just come with me, I heard that it's going to be fun" 

"I'll think about it" Joonmyun got up to turn in his test. " I think I fail the test" lowing his head.

-

The bell rang and they both got up and left together. As he was walking to their bench Kyungsoo turn to look at his cousin but he wasn't there. Where is he at? He keep looking around but he was unable to see him. He decided to go to the bench without him.

Kyungsoo was waiting for the Sehun and Baekhyun to come but they never showed up. He started to feel like something is wrong. 

Why did Joonmyun leave me? Why isn't Sehun and Baekhyun here? 

He felt a small tap on his shoulder. He turn around to only feel a sharp pain on his lower stomach.

Kyungsoo fell to the ground holding on to his stomach and gasping for air. He couldn't breath. He thought he was going to die.

Someone grab him from his hair and force him to get up, not giving him time to recover. Kyungsoo open one of his eye to only see it was Kris and another kid. He has bleach blond hair and is as tall as Kris. "I heard that you've become friends with some of my friend" Kris raise his arm getting ready to punch him. Kyungsoo was going to block it with his arm but it was too late. Kris' knuckles came in contact with his face. "Stay away from MY friends you piece of " he gather some saliva, spit it to Kyungsoo's face, and gave him one final punch on the face. This time Kyungsoo felt warm liquid rolling down from his nose and lips.

Blood? 

"Lets go Tao, the bell is about to ring" He finally lets go of Kyungsoo and left him there.

Kyungsoo was on hands and knees seeing the blood rip down to the concrete. What have I ever done to deserve this. Tears started steaming down his eyes hiting the cement. Everything hurts so much. He heard the bell ring. He has no choice but to get up and walk himself to the restroom. 

Everyone was looking at him as he was walking. They all knew who did it and they were not surprise seeing him beat up. Everybody knew that Kris didn't like him so no one didn't try to help him.

When he got inside the restroom he looks at himself on the mirror. His lip was cut up, his cheek was bruise up, and dry blood was inside his nose. He laugh at the sight. God, I look so stupid right now. He was surprise his nose wasn't broken.

He tried his best cleaning himself up brfore leaving. Instead of walking to class he walk straight to OCS. He does not want to see Kris nor Luhan right now. He went inside and handed the man his school ID and picked a seat. A couple more student came in but he didn't bother to look at them. 

"Hey" Kyungsoo heard a voice coming from behind. "Do you have a book that I can barrow?"

Kyungsoo search inside his backpack and turn around to give it to him. Giraffe boy! His eyes widen, and his hands began to shake.  "Here"

The boy smile at him making Kyungsoo's heart race "Thank you" he looks at the book title only to realize its in English. "Hey" Kyungsoo turn back around "I don't really understand English"

"Its the only book I have right now" trying not to panic.

"What happen to your face?" pointing at his cheek.

Kyungsoo quickly turn back around "N-nothing"

"Was it Kris?"

"Yeah" Kyungsoo lower his shoulders.

"You should be lucky that he only gave you busted lip and a bruise cheek, he can do far worse than that" he pause for a moment before talking again "I can make him stop"

Kyungsoo shoulders went up and turn to face him "How"

"I am his friend, but I'm pretty sure you already knew, and won't do anything to you IF" Oh God "If you go out with me"

Kyugsoo stay quiet in shock in what he said. He doesn't know how to feel right now but he has to say something. "S-so you're telling me, if I go out with you then he won't beat me up anymore"

"That's right" taking out a lolilipop from his backpack and putting it inside his mouth.

"But I don't know you, and you don't know me" still in shock in what the boy said.

"My name is Park Chanyeol. I'm Seventeen years old, I'm a senior, and that's all you need to know for right now" giving Kyungsoo a huge smile.

"B-B-But you don't know me" looking at Chanyeol's face.

"Do Kyungsoo. You're sixteen years old. You're a junior. You're from Califronia. Your family owns a huge company, you're basically a millionaire, and that's all I need to know" 

Kyungsoo has no idea how to feel right now. Should Ifeel happy that an extreamly hot guy know my basic informaion and wants to go our with me?  Kyungsoo felt a small vibration coming from his phone. Jongin!

Chanyeol looked over his shoulder and took his phone away. 

"Hey!" trying to get it back.

Chanyeol type in something before giving it to him. 

Kyungsoo read the message he sent to Jongin and was in shock.

Sep 22, 2014, 11:50 a Hot y Guy From Hell; Hey Kyungsoo c: Are you still going to the party tonight

Sep 22, 2014, 11:51 a Sent; Yeah I am and Im taking Chanyeol with me cause we're going out. He's so attractive and he's nice to me. We're probably going to use one of the rooms, Okay?

"We're not even going out!" feeling a bit angry.

"Of cousre we are, and anyways who's the 'Hot y Guy From Hell'?" raising his eyebrow.

Kyungsoo felt his face turning red "Its nobody"

"Hmm is it Jongdae?"

"No" What the hell.

"Minseok?"

"No"

"Baekhyun?"

"No"

"Sehun?"

"Noo"

He pause for a moment"Jongin?"

"N-no"

"Oh so it is Jongin, huh?" grining at him.

"I said it wasn't him" half yelling at him.

"Then why is your face red and why are you raising your voice?" smiling at him

"Because you're anno-" Kyungsoo felt a vabration coming from his phone.

Sep, 22, 2014, 11:56 a Hot y Guy From Hell; Why are you taking Chanyeol? And since when did you guy started dating? Why are you guys dating? And no you can not use the rooms. I dont want you to sleep with him. 

Kyungsoo can feel Chanyeol breathing behind his neck. "You see what you have done" 

"The bell is about to ring, we should start packing" he started putting on his backpack.

"Hey," Kyungsoo tug on Chanyeol's sweater. "Are we seriously going out" 

Chanyeol smile at him and cup Kyungsoo's bruise cheek "Yes we are" he lower his hand to his neck while looking at Kyungsoo's eyes "I don't want Kris to ruin your pretty face"

 Chanyeol lower his head slowly. He was looking at Kyungsoo's heart shape lips and close his eyes closing the gap between them. Kyungsoo heart was racing like crazy. His lips are so soft. Chanyeol slip his tongue inside Kyungsoo's mouth, exploring it. Kyungsoo wrap his arm around Chanyeol's neck. 

The bell rang and the two pull back. Chanyeol wipe some saliva of his mouth and did the same for Kyungsoo.

"T-Thanks" still catching his breath. His legs felt so weak and his body was tingling. 

"If you want more, meet me at Kris' house and you'll know how fun really feels like" giving him a angel like smile "I'll take you to you friends"

He put his arm over Kyungsoo's shoulder and left the room to .Everyone was looking at them. Girls were giving Kyungsoo death stares. Guys were just whisping among themselves. Some were even taking pictures. So this is how it feels going out with them. 

When they turn the corner to go to Kyungsoo's bench he can see Joonmyun's, Sehun's, and Baekhyun's jaw drop. He couldn't help but laugh at them.

"Here we are" stopping as they reach the bench "I'll see you tonight, right?" smiling at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo nodded his head and Chanyeol bend down and gave Kyungsoo a goodbye kiss. He turn to face his friends and all of their eyes were wide open. Here it comes.

"What the hell Kyungsoo!" His cousin started yelling at him. "How long have you guys been going out?" his face is turing red.

"Since today" looking at his phone to only see that he has 2 unread messages and it was coming from Jongin. I'll read it later. "Oh, you don't have to come to the party anymore"

"What! No I'm going. I don't trust Chanyeol being with you alone" he has calm down a bit. "We are all going with you" turing his head toward Sehun and Baekhyun "Right?"

"Yes" they both said it together.

Kyungsoo looks up at Baekhyun and he notice that he was looking at his bruise cheek. He tries to cover it with his hands and he guess it work. Baekhyun turn his head to talk to Sehun about his mother and something about having another kid.

The bell rang and Kyungsoo rush to his third block. He enters and sat next to Yixing.

"So, Chanyeol told all of us that he's going out with you" he looks at Kyungsoo.

"Oh. How did you guys react to the news?" feeling a bit curious.

"Kris, Tao, and Luhan were pretty angy cause they can't beat you up anymore, Jongdae and I were happy about it, Minseok didn't care cause he doesn't know you, and Jongin,looked really sad about the news"

Kyungsoo felt happy that Jongin felt sad. To him it means that he cares and might have some feelings for him. "Hey Lay can I tell you something?"

"Lay?" He let out a laugh "I don't remember telling you that people call me Lay, but anyways what is it"

"I like Jongin?" scanning at Yixing to see how he will react.

Yixing widden his eyes "Are you serious?"

"Yeah"

"Oh"

"Just Oh?"

"Well I don't know what to say. I would tell you to ask him out but you're already going out with Chanyeol....You should break up with him and go out with Jongin" 

"What!" he was surprise by his answer.

"Why not. You guys look better together" Jongin you better thank me later "He knows how to take care of a person"

"Then why is he known for being a player?"

"Because Kyungsoo, he always goes out with ty people and they only use him. He doesn't like being alone so he goes out with another person the next week, even though he knows that they only want one thing from him"

"My cousin keep telling me to stay away from him, and I can't just break up with Chanyeol"

"Typical Joonmyun. And yes you can"

"Why are you so eager in me breaking up with Chanyeol!" feeling frustrated "And what do you mean Typical Joonmyun?"

"Kyungsoo calm down. I just think Jongin is better than Chanyeol" trying his best not to get Kyungsoo angry again.

"You didn't answer my second question" 

"If I tell you this you promise not to tell anyone"

"Okay then"

"Back in elementry all eleven of us use to good friends, but something happen between Joonmyun and Kris in the last day of middle school and they just stop being friends, Baekhyun and Sehun have known Joonmyun since they were little because Joonmyun's mom use to take care of them, and because of that they decided to stay with Joonmyun and leave they rest of the crew"

"Is there a reason why Sehun and Baekhyun fight a lot?" 

"They fight because they see each other as brothers, and you know how brothers are. They fight, and they fight, but in the end of the day, they still love each other. We are not complete strangers, yunno. We all know each other and how we act. Kris and Joonmyun still hate each other and that's probably not going to change, but when it comes down to it, we all still care for each other from a distance"

I would have never thought they were all friends.

"And don't tell anyone cause this is personal information, got it?"

"Got it"

-

When art class ended Kyungsoo decided not to go to Chior but straight home. Once he got home he went to his room and took a shower. Once he got out he checked his phone and read all the unread messages.

Sep, 22, 2014, 12:06 p Hot Guy From Hell; Kyungsoo why aren't you replying back
Sep, 22, 2014, 12:15 p Hot Guy From Hell; Chanyeol told us that us guys are going out. I don't know how I should feel about that
Sep, 22, 2014, 12:16 p Hot Guy From Hell; I want to talk to you, In person. Meet me at the cafe at 6

Kyungsoo check the time and it was barely 3:23. I got three hours to spare. He feels nervous. He likes Jongin he really does but Chanyeol is a pretty nice person too, he's willing to give up his pride just to be with him and protect him.

5:45 I should start walking. He got his jacket and left his house. The cold breeze hit his face and he heads off to the cafe he went with Jongin yesterday. So mcuh had happen these past two day. 

As he enter the cafe he saw Jongin. Man he looks gorgeous.

 


 

A/N Sorry if this was a boring chapter. This was kinda a filler but I'll make the other chapter interesting.
I was thinking about not doing Xiuhan in this story because of what happen with Luhan but I decided I will do it cause, well I like both of them, so expect so Xiuhan moments later in the story.

Not a lot of Kaisoo but a lot of Chansoo. Please Dont be angry with me

Thank you guys for reading and Ill see you guys when I see you c:

Love you guys c;