Chapter 5

FRIENDSHIP

 After two weeks, Xiumin and Luhan friendship became more closer. And so Chen and Chan Yeol. They talked together and helped each other to finish their project in the class. It seemed like they found their new best friends.

 On a Saturday morning, Xiumin and Chan Yeol decided to go back to their father's home to visit him. Instead of using a bus or taxi service, they were riding their bicycle on their way home as they could get some fresh air. As they reached their home, the maids were very happy to see them and welcomed them. Wait, maids? Yes..they're rich family.

 After talking with the maids, they went upstairs to their father's room. Knock! Knock! Knock! "Come in," a voice was heard inside the room. They opened the door and "Surprise!!" They and their father ran towards each other and hugged each other. "I miss you daddy!" said Chan Yeol. "I miss you too," and he turned to Xiumin, "You too, Minseok." Xiumin smiled, "Me too, daddy."

 The three of them sat on the sofa in Mr.Kim's 'mini office' in his bedroom. All of them talked and shared about their life in the university together. While talking, Xiumin turned his head and looked on his father's desk, probably searching for something. His eyes kept on searching for the thing, but he didn't found it. "Minseok?", his father called him, "What are you looking for?". Xiumin shook his head. "I think the picture was here before," he thought.

 "Have you eat your breakfast yet?" asked Mr. Kim towards his two sons.

 "Yes, we did." Chan Yeol replied.

 "Hmm..how about the both of you having lunch with me today? I'm free today." Mr. Kim told them.

 "Sure!", replied the both of them excitedly.

 The three of them were having a good time together. They talked, they laughed, making jokes and having meal together. In the evening, they went to a recreational park nearby their house together. They spend their time almost the whole day together.

 At the same time, Luhan and Chen were working in a coffee shop as a part-time job. Chen worked as a waiter. Luhan did the same thing too, but he preferred washing all those coffee cups and others in the kitchen since he was not so good at taking orders and communicating with the customers as Chen did.

 Luhan was doing his task in the kitchen when all of a sudden two waiters came approached him. One of them was tall and another man was a little bit shorter than the tall man. Luhan looked frightened.

 "Luhan, do you know how long did you take your time just to wash these stuff?" said the shorter man, teasing Luhan but Luhan just pretended like he didn't hear anything.

 "Well...maybe he needs some help," the tall man smirked. He took one of the glass coffee cups which was already cleaned by Luhan. He looked at the shiny cup and said, "Good job." He then deliberately released the cup and it fell down on the floor. The cup was broken. Luhan was shocked. He looked at them. "What are you doing?!" Luhan asked. The tall man just answered it with a shrug.

 Because the sound of the glass broke was loud, the manager of the shop came and asked them if something was going on. The tall man lied to the manager by telling that he was asking Luhan if he had finished cleaning the cups but Luhan angry to him because he thought that the man means that he was working as slow as a tortoise so he threw the cup at the man. "But..but I-I didn't," Luhan tried to explain but it was like his tongue was frozen. Chen who heard the conversation came in immediately and tried to protect Luhan from being bullied again.

 "I'm sure he's not doing like what you've said", said Chen, looked angry.

 "You don't have any proof. But I have an eyewitness. He's my eyewitness." The tall man pointed to the shorter man and the man nodded to prove that what his friend said was true.

 Chen turned back and looked at Luhan, "Hyung, tell them the truth. What did they did to you? Don't worry. I'm here." Chen tried very hard to convince Luhan to tell the manager the truth. But Luhan didn't say a word. Luhan looked at the floor, not to make an eye contact with Chen. Chen's face shows that he felt unsatisfied. Suddenly, the manager said, "Alright Luhan. I'd always let you go when you did anything wrong. So this time, you won't be lucky anymore," the manager sighed before he continued, "I'll cut 20% of your salary starting on this month and so on."

 Chen got really angry, "But manager hyung...manager hyung!!-", the manager just went out from the kitchen without listening to Chen. The two evil waiters smirked to Luhan and Chen then they went to continue their own work. Chen stared at Luhan's face and let oit a heavy sigh. "Why didn't you tell him hyung? I know its not even your fault.". Luhan silent for a moment. Then he said, "Just let them be. I don't want to have a problem with them. If I fight, maybe the problem will be worsen." Chen nodded, agreeing with Luhan's words. 

 "Alright, but if they do something to you again, please..,call me. I'll help you." said Chen. Luhan nodded his head. Chen smiled and helped him collecting and threw the pieces of glass away before he went for continuing his work, leaving his brother working alone in the kitchen. 

 


 

Oh..poor Luhan. and that's for chapter 5! sorry for the grammar mistakes.... T^T. hope you'll enjoy it. and pls feel free to comment..i love ur comments. and thanks everyone for subscribing, upvote and reading my story!