Chapter 4

FRIENDSHIP

 "Watch out!!" shouted Chan Yeol.

 "Arghhh!!!" Xiumin was out of control. The man on the left sidewalk ran away and then...

BONG!

 Xiumin and his bicycle fell down as he hit the street lamp. Someone's footstep was heard, seemed to come over to hum and then a hand was given to him, lending him a help, "Are you alright?" Without hesitation, he grabbed the hand and the man pulled him up. "Yeah, I'm alright." said Xiumin, then he suddenly realized who the man was.

 "Luhan??"

 The man smiled.

 Then Chan Yeol came and asked Xiumin if he was alright. Xiumin nodded his head. Just then, Luhan realized something on Xiumin's arm. Xiumin's right elbow was bleeding. "Hey, you've injured!" Luhan pointed towards Xiumin's elbow. Xiumin took a look on his elbow and yes, it was bleeding. "Ah, just a small matter. It doesn't hurt too much anyway."

 "No, you can't let it that way. Let's go to my flat and I'll apply the antiseptic for you. It's not far from here anyway. Follow me." Luhan explained. Xiumin and Chan Yeol had no choice but to follow him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Luhan's flat

"Wash your arm first. I'll take the antiseptic for you. And have a seat." invited Luhan as all of them entered into his flat. Xiumin's eyes wandered around the room. The room was small, just fit for two or three person, and of course, it's kind of mess and untidy. There were no pictures hanging on the wall except for the pictures on the small table in the edge of the living room. He took a look at those pictures before walking to the washroom.

 Luhan was ready with the antiseptic, cotton wool and the others when Xiumin came back to the living room. All of them sat on a couch. "Give me your arm", said Luhan and he applied the antiseptic on the wound by using a cotton wool. All of them was silent until Luhan finished put a plaster on the not-too-big but deep wound. 

 "Thanks", Xiumin said, "May I ask you something?"

 "You're welcome", Luhan replied, "Sure".

 Xiumin stared at a picture in the room. "Sorry to ask you but I think you're not living with your family except Chen. Where are they?" He noticed that Luhan's face was changing. "Uhh..you don't need to answer me if you don't want".

 Luhan looked down at his lap. He looked sad. "It's okay. My father had passed away. He was killed. My mom was shocked by the news of father's death and she fainted. And she was suffering from a cronic disease. She was comma. Until now, she is like a sleeping beauty." His tears started to fall down like stream on his cheek. He was crying. "My father, I didn't know who killed him. It was...it was a..silent murder." His tears came out even more now.

 Xiumin felt pity for him and let Luhan's head laid on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for you. And don't cry. I'm sure your father didn't want you to be sad, right?" Xiumin said, trying to calm him down and wiped Luhan's tears away. Chan Yeol didn't say a word but to feel sorry for Luhan and his family. 

 Xiumin once again stared at the picture, especially on Luhan's father picture. I' think Ive seen you before....but, where is it?

 

 


That's for chapter 4! hmm...once again it was too-short-chapter. for next chapter, i'll try to go for the as soon as possible. enjoy it! and feel free to comment... :)