Chapter 3

FRIENDSHIP

 During the end time of the university, Xiumin and Chan Yeol walked together towards their bicycle where they parked it under a big blossom tree in the university area earlier. Before they get closer to their bicycle, they saw someone with familiar dark blue T-shirt from behind stood right next to the light green bicycle which was Chan Yeol's bike. It's the teacher who punished them in that morning! Xiumin and Chan Yeol stopped before they reached their bike. They looked at the teacher strangely.

 " What is he doing right now? ", Chan Yeol asked, filled with curiosity on his face.

 " I have no idea at what he is doing right now ", answered Xiumin, filled with blankness on his face, but then, as fast as lightning his brain could detect of something. " But I think I know it now. "

 " What is it? " asked Chan Yeol again.

 " We should park our bikes at the bicycle parking lot, not under the tree! ", answered Xiumin, this time with full of confidence for his answer.

 Unfortunately, Xiumin's voice has been heard by the teacher, causing him to turn his head and saw the two of them stood a few metres from him. " Why are you standing right there? Come here! ", his fierce voice causing them to walk very fast and stop infront of him. Without wasting his time, he asked them a question, " Those are yours, right? ". They spoke nothing, but nodded their heads while looking down at the ground. The teacher looked at their faces and suddenly he felt for them. He sighed.

 " Alright, this time I'll let go of you. But there'll be no more second chances. Understood? " said the yeacher, in a calmer tone. Xiumin and Chan Yeol turn their head up to look at each other and looking through each other eyes. They began to smile. " Thank you! We understood Mr. Lee!! ", said both of them together while bowing. The teacher, who was known as Mr. Lee or lion master, nodded his head and walked away from them.

 " Phew, I thought he would punish us again ", sighed Chan Yeol.

 " Thank God. And it's all because of you! Why don't you woke me up early? We won't be late if you do that. " said Xiumin, blaming his little brother for the bad day. Chan Yeol looked at Xiumin's face and said, " Ahh..hyung, do you think I love bad days? I just woke up a few minutes earlier than you today ". Xiumin smiled. " I'm just kidding, Chan Yeol. I don't blame you for that. Let's go ". He get on his bicycle and began to ride so fast. " Hey, wait for me! ", shouted Chan Yeol.

 As they ride out of the university area, Xiumin, who went ahead, turned his head behind and shouted at Chan Yeol, " Chase me!! ". He was too happy as he lost his control suddenly. He turned his head infront, trying to make himself stable, but he couldn't. At the same time, there was a man walking on the left sidewalk of the road.

 " Watch out!! ", shouted Chan Yeol.

 


 

sorry for being late. i would be very busy since my important examination is just around the corner. and also, sorry for the boring chapter. anyway, keep on reading b'cause all the interesting parts will starting in next chapter. i'll try my best for that. thanks for my readers (including silent readers) and subscribers. please feel free to comment.