Chapter 2

FRIENDSHIP

In the main hall

 " Excuse me " said Xiumin entered the main hall.

A tall, muscular man with dark blue T-shirt instructed Xiumin as he came in " Come here, in front of everyone ", in an anger voice. Xiumin walked faster to the front of everyone and all the eyes were watching him.

Once again the door was being pushed and a voice sounded " Excuse me, can I-". The voice has been cut off by the teacher, " Come here! ".

 " Oh My God ", said Chan Yeol to himself. He ran quickly towards Xiumin. " What did he done to you? " Chan Yeol whispered to Xiumin and he immediately answered it " No. I mean... not yet." "STAND STRAIGHTLY!! ", the teacher screamed, broke the silence in the hall. Xiumin and Chan Yeol did as what he asked.

 " At what o'clock do we ask you to come? ", asked the teacher, walking infront the both of them with his hands at the back.

 " E-eight a.m. " answered Xiumin, slowly.

 " And now? "

 " It's 8.45 a.m. " answered Chan Yeol, looking down on the floor.

 " As the punishment, I have something special for both of you "

 " Oh My God, what is he going to do? ", said Chan Yeol alone.

 " Do a Gwiyomi! " the teacher said, calmly. " HUHH?!! " Both of them were very shocked to hear that as they were too shy to do that. " Hurry! " shouted the teacher again. 

 " 1 + 1 is gwiyomi, 2 + 2 is gwiyomi, ... ". All of the students in the hall watched them and gave them a loud cheer while some of them were taking videos and pictures of Xiumin and Chan Yeol cute act. Meanwhile, their cute expression have attracted a man to watch them outside the transparent door and giggled alone.. Then, he suddenly realized that the teacher was looking at him sharply and he immediately enter into the hall and sit at his seat beside a man who look the same age as Chan Yeol. " Why are you so late? You should watch this. It's funny " explained the man beside him. " Shut up you Chenchen. You and me almost done that too if we're late for a few minutes " the man squeezed ' Chenchen's ' arm causing him to flinch a bit and continued, " And it's all because of you, Chenchen ". " Yah~ Don't you dare call me chenchen again ", said the man called Chenchen, then continue to watch Xiumin and Chan Yeol.

 


 

The bell rang, signaling the recess time. Xiumin and Chan Yeol walked out together from the hall to the cafeteria.

 " Ahh...such a bad luck today ", sighed Xiumin. " Are you think you're the only one who got that bad luck? " Chan Yeol teased his brother.

 " And now we are having it again ", said Xiumin stopped right infront of the cafeteria. " We're out of seat, Chan Yeol ".

 " Oh God, I'm hungry right now ", said Chan Yeol ruubing his growling tummy. Xiumin rolled his eyes around to find a seat for them and suddenly he found it.

 " Over there, Chan Yeol hurry! " pointed Xiumin at a seat located at the left corner of the cafeteria.

Chan Yeol ran to get it. " Yeah, I got it! ", said Chan Yeol excitedly. Xiumin walked to Chan Yeol and sit in front of him. " Please get me some food ", said Chan Yeol, laying his head on the table and watching his hyung. " Why should I? " Xiumin pretended to be don't know. " Cause you're my hyung ", said Chan yeol while blinking his big, round eyes. " Oh please, just stop doing like that. Okay, what do you want to eat? " asked Xiumin.

 " Anything that can be eat. " Chan Yeol lifted his eyebrows.

 " Fine then ", Xiumin said, going to buy their food.

The moment Xiumin left, two young men with their food came to the seat where Chan Yeol was sitting.

 " May we sit with you? I mean I found this seat first ", sounded one of the man with a little bit dark skin. 

 " Oh, uhmm...of course. I'm sorry ". Chan Yeol stood up and apologized. 

 " Never mind, you can sit here with us ", said the deer-eyed man, taking his sit next to Chan yeol. Chan Yeol smiled and sit back, " Thank you ".

 " I'm coming! ", Xiumin came with a tray of food and put it on the table. Then he watched the man beside Chan Yeol with confused look. 

 " It's you! " Xiumin and that man pointed towards each other.

 " Take a seat please ", the man invited. " Oh, yes ", Xiumin take his seat next to the another man. " Did you know him before? " asked the man next to Xiumin to the other man. " This morning...uhmm...- ", his word being cut by Xiumin, " I bumped into him this morning. Well, as both of you know, I'd already late. "

 " I was going to bump into him too. But luckily not. " sounded Chan Yeol and continued, " By the way, I'm Chan Yeol and this is my hyung, Minseok. But everybody calls him Xiumin. "

 " Oh. I'm Luhan and this is my little brother, Chenchen ". said that deer-eyed man while laughing to his angry brother. " My name's Jong Dae, but just call me Chen ", said Chen, trying to calm himself down. " No, it's Chenchen~ ", teased Luhan. " Arhh...." Chen roared, " I'm hungry now, let's eat ". Without wasting their time, the four of them started to eat the unknown-taste-yet food and talking a lot before the next class started.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Yeah, chapter 2 is up! I'm sorry for late to introduce Luhan and Chen in the story.. Anyway, please feel free to comment and enjoy this chapter!