Chapter 1

FRIENDSHIP

 " Xiumin hyung! Wake up, hurry! ", Xiumin felt like someone was shaking his body hardly to wake him up.

 " Hyung, hurry up and take bath as fast as possible ", Chanyeol threw him a towel on his forehead and quickly put a lot of books in his bag in a rush.

Xiumin who was still blur, walking steadily to the bathroom. When he was about to open the bathroom door, he suddenly widened his eyes and yelled, " It's the first day of orientation day in university! ".

 " And that's why I told you to be hurried, otherwise we'll late for the first day ", Chanyeol said to his hyung while busy prepared for his own things.

 " Alright, I'll be fast. " Xiumin quickly went into the bathroom and make himself ready.

 


 

 " Hurry up Chanyeol! We're almost there! " Xiumin quickly ran, leaving his brother behind.

 " Ahh...hyung-ah " Chanyeol tried to run after Xiumin but he was too fast.

 And suddenly...

BAMM!!

The books, papers flew all over the air.

 " I'm sorry. I'm so sorry ", Xiumin picked up all the papers for the man who he bumped in that time.

 " This is yours " both of them said together, giving all their stuff to their owner.

Xiumin onces again apologized and quickly ran towards the main hall of the university. The man that Xiumin had bumped into just now was watching Xiumin who looked very funny while running in a rush. The man turned his body, was about to walk away but suddenly he widened up his deery eyes. Chan Yeol was about to bump into him too! He closed his eyes hardly but luckily, Chan Yeol was able to control himself first. 

 " I'm sorry ", Chan Yeol apologized to the man and ran after Xiumin.

 " Fuhh...well, almost ", sighed the man.

 

 

 


well, that's for chapter 1. i know this chapter is too short, and a lot of grammar mistake, i'm sorry. but i hope you enjoy the story! please feel free to comment, i would love it~