Chapter 5

Come Back To Me
'Are you sure you didnt want to go with me, sweetheart?' Seunghyun asked her. She dropped him to the college because he had class and he insisted for her going to class with him but she refused.
 
'No, Oppa. I have something to do anyway. I'll pick you up later and we'll have dinner together, okay?' She smiled, placed her palm in Seunghyun's cheek. Seunghyun felt worry first but he couldnt do anything so he just simply nodded. 
 
'See you later' He kissed her goodbye and Nara smiled, waving to him. 
 
Nara watched her man slowly disappeared and she drove off. She was going somewhere.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'Where's Jiyong?' Seunghyun asked when they gathered for lunch. 
 
'I dont know. I havent seen him from this morning' Taeyang answered Seunghyun. 
 
'Where is Nara, hyung?' Seungri asked him. 
 
'She said she wanna visit some places today' Seunghyun said. Nara just texted him to have lunch by himself because she's still a bit busy, and Seunghyun didnt like the idea of her being alone right now. Yes, Seunghyun could become a very protective boyfriend too. 
 
'Hyung, 2 weeks later is Nara's birthday right? I know it because you always disappear at that date before'  Daesung asked. 
 
'Yep, and since she's beside me right now, im not going anywhere' seunghyun answered. 
 
'Hyung! How about we celebrating her birthday in your villa? We could go camping and make a barbeque party!' Seungri shouted in excitement. He always loved party no matter what its form. 
 
'You know, hyung? It sounds great to be honest. I think it would be good for her to know us better. After all she's going to be our sister! What do you think, hyung?' Taeyang asked. For once in a while he agreed with maknae's idea. 
 
'I'll asked her first, but i think its a good idea' Seunghyun smiled. He's already imagining her smile when he tell her the plan later. 
 
'Speaking of a good idea, i think we should go now' Daesung said. All of them looked at him weirdly. 
 
'Why?' Taeyang asked
 
'O'ow the devil's coming' Seungri finally noticed the oddness from Daesung and knew the reason behind it. 
 
'Hi, boys' a voice from Seunghyun's back suddenly coming out of nowhere, made all of them kept silent, especially seunghyun. 
 
'Hi, Oppa' she greeted Seunghyun and put her hand in Seunghyun's shoulder. 
 
'I've just got back from Milan. I missed you so much guys' The lady said again, still placed her hand on Seunghyun's shoulder. 
 
'Like we care' Taeyang said, made a disgusted face. Meanwhile, the lady still stood confidently, obviously didnt bother with the boys's annoying face. 
 
'Hey, where's my Jiyongie?' She said and took a seat besides Seunghyun. Seunghyun moved her hand away from him and stood up. 
 
'Its none of your business, Jiyeon. And stop talking casually with us because we're not even friends anymore, and your presence was very unwelcomed. Lets go guys' Seunghyun walked over her, followed by his brothers.
 
Kim Jiyeon. Their friend since like forever. Well, ex-friend. Or for Jiyong, ex-girl friend. If there was a girl who always hanging out with Bigbang, that's her. They knew her since high school, and Jiyong was once crazy about her. She's come from the average family, so having Bigbang as her back was enough to make her like a queen. Well, Jiyong literally treated her like one. 
 
Jiyeon was pretty, smart, and well ambisious. She's not hesitate to went through anything for get what she wants. And, apparently Jiyong wasnt good enough for her. She became greedy. She wanted to owns anything. She started to cheat on Jiyong. She wanted more attention, not only from Jiyong. So she started to playing around. She seduced every man, including bigbang's member. She spread lies about her relationship with Jiyong, Taeyang, and Seunghyun. She said that they were the one who forced her to cheating on Jiyong. This rumor eventually got into Jiyong's ears, and as love blinded him, he got into fight with Taeyang. Bigbang was almost broken with her poisonous mouth. But after seeing with his own eyes that his woman was the one who played the fire, Jiyong realized that Jiyeon wasnt the one. Jiyeon actually wasnt worth his time. So they left her. Bigbang reunited and left her alone. They hate Jiyeon, but Jiyeon was still brave enough to clinging on them. Still claiming them as her boys, and she didnt want other girls get near her boys. Never.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile, Nara was going to somewhere a bit far. She still remembered this place clearly. She's going to visit her parents. Their grave, actually. After a long drive, she finally arrived at the graveyard. She felt a cold autumn breeze in her shoulder. She walked slowly before reaching the place. 
 
'Hi mom, dad. Sorry, I just showed up now' she smiled bitterly. Tears already formed in her eyes. She sat in front of her parents stone an put down the flower she brought. Its lily. Her mom used to loved it. 
 
'How have you been? Its been 4 years now. Your daughter now is a grown woman. I look pretty, right? But I bet dad would say mom looks prettier than me' She let out a chuckled. 
 
'Im doing great in US. I finished my high school and I'm about to continued the college here with my boyfriend. Dad, I have a boyfriend. You wouldnt be mad, would you?' She touched her dad's grave 
 
'I met him 4 years ago. He saved me. He gave me reasons to live again. Maybe you'll be mad at me if you know that I've tried to met you. But he holds me. He told me that he's scared to lose me. Such a cutie, right mom?' 
 
'I'll continue my life here with Seunghyun. I wont go anywhere again. I promise to visit you again very soon with him. I want him to meet you both. He would be very nervous if he had a chance to meet you dad, and I loved seeing him being nervous. He's 25 but sometimes act like a 5 years old' 
 
'I promise him that I will stay here a little longer, so wait for me, okay? I'll get married, have children, get old with Seunghyun, and then maybe I can meet both of you again. We can be together again. When the time comes, dont leave me again, okay?' She felt her tears flowing over. She missed them. She missed her mom. She missed her dad. 
 
'Dont leave me like this again, okay?'  She said between her sobs. She continued crying for a while. After all this time, she struggled being strong for Seunghyun. She didnt want Seunghyun knows how much tears she poured every night when Seunghyun's away. How many times she woke up in the middle of the night just because she had a nightmare and couldnt go back to sleep. 
 
'I missed you.. I missed you so much.. Its so difficult to be alone.. I missed you both..' She cupped her face, letting all of her sadness go away. 
 
Suddenly she felt a pair of warm hands hugged her from behind, made her shocked. 
 
'I know its you' Jiyong hugged her tightly. Nara felt confused for a second and she tried to released herself from Jiyong. She felt a warm liquid fell to her shoulder. Jiyong leaned his head on her crook, still hugged her from behind.
 
'Just stay still, will you? I've been searching for you for ages. You didnt knew how was my world crushed when I got back from that stupid trip and found no one but these graves. You left me just like that. I missed you. I missed you so much. I knew its you after all this time' He said, crying.
 
'Ji, let me go' Nara said. Her heart hurts. Jiyong knew. Jiyong knew she lied. 
 
'Why you do this to me, Nara?' He asked. 
 
'Ji, please' 
 
'I love you. I love you so much it hurts. It hurts me whenever I failed to found you. It hurts me when you suddenly came and loving other person. I love you, Nara' He said again. 
 
'Ji, enough' 
 
He heard her cold voice and released his embrace. He turned her to looked at him and he looked her crying but but her voice was steady enough to talk back to him.
 
'Yes, Im Lee Nara. Im used to be your Nara. But just for you know, that Nara was already dead. I burried her deep inside me a long time ago, when my family took me out of this place. So I'm not your Nara again. Im Lee Nara. Seunghyun's girlfriend. Your bestfriend's girlfriend. So please just leave me alone, Ji. I dont want Seunghyun to know about us. About our past. Its already past' She said with tears in her eyes. She said that, but she couldnt deny that her heart hurts. 
 
Its hurts because Jiyong matters, Nara. 
 
She remembered what her mom told her. Yes, Jiyong mattered. Jiyong was used to be mattered for her. 
 
'But why? Why you'd have to change? Dont you know that I've spent these years looking for you?' Jiyong asked her angrily.
 
Nara let out a small smirked, followed by the sad one. So, now he's blaming her for having such a miserable life?
 
'Nara answered me!' He hold her wrist tightly. 
 
Nara lowered her head, tried to hold back her tears. 
 
'Im waiting..Im waiting that night for you to come..Im waiting for you to come and hug me..Im waiting for you to tell me that everything's gonna be okay.. I still remember the day when you said that you'll always be there for me..you dont know how those words meant so much to me.. but just like that.. you ignored me.. you ignored me when I needed you the most..' Nara said slowly, her voice shaken because she tried hard to hold back her tears.. but it already falling.
 
'Nara..' Jiyong looked at her, broken her.
 
'I thought I could somewhat trust you...' 
 
'Nara..'
 
'Liar' Nara facing him with her face full of tears, before she ran away from him.
 
Jiyong just stood there. His heart ache seeing her like this.
 
Liar. 
 
Her voice echoed in his mind while he looked at her figure which slowly disappeared.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N : An update! but a short one, hope you like it! Please do comments and subscribes. It will really make my day and maybe make my brain work harder to think about the next chapter lol. And Im so sorry if you found one or two or many grammatical errors, im quite struggling with that too. Thank you for subscribes! xoxo