Chapter 9

Come Back To Me

'What are we doing here?' Seunghyun asked Nara when they arrived at the graveyard.

'I want you to meet someone important' Nara answered him.
 
'Who?' 
 
'You'll see' Nara said and stepped out from the car. She held seunghyun's hand and brought him to her parents. 
 
'We're here' Nara said. 
 
Seunghyun looked at the stone and his eyes widened. 
 
'This..'
 
'Its my parents. You wanted to meet them, right? Mom, dad. This is Seunghyun' Nara smiled and put the lily flower. 
 
Seunghyun knew that her parents were already passed away but he noticed the death date and he realized that they were died today, which is Nara's birthday. 
 
'I never told you before but they died at my birthday. They were going to buy a cake and then the accident happened. Thats why I always hated my birthday before' Nara explained.
 
Seunghyun felt guilty because he's the one who insisted to celebrate her birthday every year. 
 
'Im sorry..' He wrapped his arm around Nara.
 
'For what, Oppa? Im happy now because of you. Im happy because you are here by myside' She smiled. 
 
Seunghyun pulled her closer before he bowed to the grave.
 
'Nara's mom and dad, sorry for coming so late. Let me introduce my self properly. Im Choi Seunghyun. Im Nara's boyfriend. I promise you both with my life that I'll protect, love, and cherish her until my last breath. She's everything for me and thank you for giving me a diamond like her' Seunghyun said.
 
Nara couldnt hide her happiness and at the same time she felt very sad because her parents werent here.
 
'Ah, why am I crying' Nara frantically hide her face. 
 
Seunghyun turned her around so they were facing each other and he held both her hands. 
 
'Actually im planning to wait until our engagement is done but seems like i cant wait anymore. Lee Nara. I know you for 4 years now and my love for you didnt change a bit from the first day I met you. Right now, in this very place, in front of your parents, I promise and I swear that my love for you is eternal. You're the greatest thing that could ever happened to me and Im grateful for that. So please, will you marry me?' 
 
Nara's eyes was full of tears. Although they always talked about marriage, but its the first time Seunghyun proposed to her. 
She couldnt speak because too much happiness and she's already crying. 
 
'Can I take that as yes?' Seunghyun smiled and she nodded, she jumped and hugging Seunghyun while sobbed. 
 
Mom, dad, do you see that? I promise i'll be happy. So dont worry about me anymore and rest well, arasso? 
 
Seunghyun pulled out a small box and revealed a beutiful diamond ring inside. He placed that ring carefully in Nara's finger and smiled widely. 
 
'Its beautiful. Thank you Oppa' Nara said, admiring the little thing in her finger.
 
'No, you are beautiful. And thank you, for making this ring even more beautiful' Seunghyun cupped her face and kissed her deeply, which she happily returned. 
 
'Lets go, they are waiting for us' Seunghyun said and grabbed her hand. Both of them walked to the car and Seunghyun started to looking for something.
 
'What's wrong, Oppa?'
 
'Where is the car keys?' he still looking carefully.
 
'Do you lost it? Aigoo. Is it fell? Wait here, I'll be back' Nara said but Seunghyun immediately stop her.
 
'No, you wait here. I know you're feeling a bit unwell so just rest here, I'll be back' Seunghyun said and walking to the graveyard again, a bit in rush. 
 
Near the graveyard, he finally found his car keys. But when he stood up and looked at Nara parents's stone, theres someone. And strangely, the figure seems familiar. He stood there for a bit and the figure turned around. 
 
'Jiyong?' 
 
Jiyong looked up and saw his hyung standing in front of him.
 
'What are you doing here?' seunghyun couldnt hide his curiousity. Nara barely told him about this place but Jiyong knew this place. 
 
'Hyung.. I.. I visit someone' Jiyong stuttered. He also didnt expect to meet Seunghyun here. 
 
Seunghyun looked at the stone again to make sure that Jiyong visited Nara's parents. 
 
'Who were you visiting?' he asked again.
 
Jiyong felt a bit tense but quickly smiled to his hyung. 
 
'Its no one important. I'll go now, hyung' he said and walked pass Seunghyun. 
 
Its strange. 
 
'What take you so long, Oppa? Its freezing' Nara said once she watched her man come back. 
 
'Mian' he said sorry and quickly opened the door.
 
Seunghyun sat and he pulled Nara's hands. Her hand is freezing so he rubbed it gently so she felt warm. After that he kissed it and kissed Nara's cheek too. 
 
'I apologize' 
 
'Apologize accepted' Nara smiled 
 
While Seunghyun driving, he couldnt help but thinking about Jiyong. He still curious what Jiyong was doing. 
 
'Babe'
 
'Hm?'
 
'Maybe, by any chance, do you have an acquaintance before? I mean before you left for US?' seunghyun asked carefully.
 
Nara being quiet for a while, feeling confused.
 
'What do you mean?' 
 
'Ani, i just when I looking for the car key, there's another flower in the grave' Seunghyun decided to not told her that he met Jiyong. He didnt even know why. 
 
'Well.. I think there's some close friends of my parents' 
 
'Hmmm'
 
An awkward silence suddenly coming from. 
 
'What about you?'
 
'Hmm? I'm not really had any friends. Just one...maybe'
 
'Just one?' 
 
Nara feel a bit annoyed. Why Seunghyun had to asked her about that. She was talked about Jiyong and she's pretty sure that Jiyong was the one who brought the flower.
 
'Can we just not talk about it, Oppa? Im a bit dizzy' Nara finally said. Seunghyun felt a bit disappointed but he kept silent anyway. 
 
They finally arrived at Seunghyun's villa and there's no car in front of it. 
 
'Huh? I thought they were already arrived' Nara said. 
 
'Traffic, maybe. Lets get you something warm'
Seunghyun hold her hands and brought her in. 
 
'Go inside first, babe. I forgot something' Seunghyun told her and she nodded. 
 
She opened the door slowly and 
 
'SURPRISE!'
 
She jumped because of the shockness and then the light . There's Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri, Sena. Jiyong was nowhere. 
 
'Oh God you guys surprised me!' Nara said but smiled from ear to ear. 
 
'Thats way it called Surprise party, babe. Happy birthday' Seunghyun hugged her from behind. 
 
Nara laughed and turned around to hugged her man. 
 
'Happy birthday Nara!' seungri shouted in excitement. 
 
Nara hugged them one by one and lastly she hugged Sena tightly.
 
'Happy birthday!' Sena said
 
'Thank you, Sena!' 
 
'Well, blow the candles!' Sena pointed at the huge cake. 
 
'How do you expect me to blow the candles when its way above me?' Nara chuckled
 
'Just make a wish first!' Daesung said.
 
Nara closed her eyes and make a wish. 
 
 
'Sorry im late' Jiyong suddenly appeared. All of them looked at him immediately. 
 
'No problem, we jut started anyway' Nara said and smiled to him. Today is her happy day and she wont let her cold war with Jiyong ruin them. 
 
'Happy birthday, Nara'
 
'Thank you, Ji' she awkwardly hugged Jiyong but she didnt expect that Jiyong hugged her tighter than she expect. She had to struggling to release the hug before all of them realized it. But she was the one who didnt realize that Seunghyun is watching.
 
'Well, lets get the party started!' Taeyang said.