Chapter 8

Come Back To Me
'Hey' Nara greeted Sena first. 
 
'Oh, hey. I'm very sorry for yesterday, okay? I promise I wont bothering you anymore' she said immediately.
 
'May I join you?' 
 
There's an awkward silence for a bit.
 
'What?'
 
'May I join you? For lunch?' Nara repeating her questions. Sena's face suddenly changed and she become bright all of sudden.
 
'Yes, of course' she smiled and Nara sat beside her.
 
'Well, im not used to a friendship before, just so you know' Nara said carefully.
 
'Its okay. We gotta do something together like a friend normally do. You'll get used to it' Sena said happily.
 
'Like what?' 
 
'Shopping!' 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Hyung, where's Rei?' Daesung asked
 
'She got herself a new friend so she had lunch with her' Seunghyun said.
 
'Awwwww, my poor baby is lonely~' Seungri teased his eldest, made him earn a smack.
 
'Well, Nara can just bring her friend here' Taeyang said to Seunghyun.
 
'Yeah, i suggested it too but she said she needs some time alone first before know her further' 
 
'Ah, is her friend the one in class? Her seatmate?' seungri said, suddenly realized something.
 
'She did said something about seatmate. What? What do you know?' seunghyun asked Seungri.
 
'Mmm nevermind hyung' he let go a small smile. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Oppa!' Nara shouted when she saw her boyfriend at parking lot.
 
'Hey sweetheart. Oh hey' Seunghyun quickly give her a hug and he realized that Nara wasnt alone.
 
'Hello, Seunghyun-ssi' Sena greeted him.
 
'Oppa, im sorry. Sena and I want to look around first before going home. Do you wanna join us?' Nara said to Seunghyun.
 
Seunghyun thinking for a while and he ruffled Nara's hair. 
 
'Go ahead. I have something to do anyway' he smiled to her.
 
'Is that really okay? You can use my car, we can call a cab' Nara said, somehow she felt worry
 
'Its okay, princess. Dae can take me home. I'll be waiting for you at home, okay. Sena-ssi, please look after Nara for me, will you?' He smiled to Sena.
 
'Will do sir' Sena said playfully. Nara kissed his cheeks and dragged Sena to her car. She waved goodbye to Seunghyun before they drove off.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'So, how long is your relationship with Seunghyun?' Sena asked Nara while waiting for their coffee.
 
'Its been 4 years, i think? We're getting engage soon anyway' Nara said.
 
'Wow, your relationship is strong. No wonder why I never see him with a woman here before' 
 
'Oh, really? Do you know him before?'
 
'No, i dont personally know him or his gang but please, who on earth didnt know bigbang. Girls are all crazy about them'
 
Nara chuckled. 'Well, so many girls had been approaching my boyfriend?' 
 
'I think Seunghyun is the gentlest one when he rejected a girl's confession. And jiyong was the rudest. All of them said that' 
 
'Really?' 
 
'Yep. Thats why people wondering why Jiyong could love someone like Jiyeon. Its simple. Because both of them are undeniably rude' Sena laughed. 
 
Nara found a lot of interest things from Sena. They loved same things and shared same interests. It would be a lie if Nara said she didnt enjoyed their afternoon time together. 
 
'We should do this often' Sena said to her, when Nara give her a ride home. 
 
'Oh, the boys and me will celebrate my birthday in Seunghyun's villa next week. Would you mind to join us? They surely wont mind' Nara said to her.
 
Sena thought about it for a bit. 'Im not sure, I'll ask my parents first. Thank you Nara. Good night, see you tomorrow' she said and walked out from the car. 
 
Nara arrived at home and found Seunghyun sleeping in the couch. She checked the time and felt a bit guilty because its past midnight. Seunghyun must be waiting for her. She came to his side an rubbed his temple. 
 
'Oppa, wake up. Im home. Lets move to the bedroom' she whispered. Seunghyun opened his eyes slowly and got up from the couch.
 
'You're home. Im sorry i fell asleep' he rubbed his eyes. Looks so cute for Nara. Nara placed her hand around Seunghyun's neck.
 

'No, im the one who should be sorry. I promise I wont make you wait for too long again, if I come back late I'll tell you so you dont need to wait' Nara kissed his lips playfully.

‘Its not a big deal. How’s with Sena?’

‘Hmm, I kinda enjoyed it and she said we should do it often. Ah, and I invited her to our camping. Is it okay? I just.. this is my first time having someone my age and my gender to be close with. I dont want to rush things but I do realize that I want to spend a lot of time with her too. Sena is very easy going person, Oppa. And yeah, it would be a lie if I said I didnt want to going out again with her’ Nara said shyly.

‘Oh oh should I be careful with this girl? I mean, this girl is threatening my position to become the most important person in your life, isnt it?’ seunghyun said with sad face.

‘Pabo Oppa. Its not what I mean’ Nara hit Seunghyun’s chest lightly

Seunghyun laughed and moved closer towards Nara.

‘Im kidding’ He smiled and kissed her again.

 

The next few days, Nara had spend her time with Sena. They were almost inseparable, and sometimes Seunghyun would joined them because he missed Nara so much.

‘So I talked to my parents and they said I can go to your birthday tomorrow!’ Sena shouted in excitement and Nara clapped her hands.

‘So, what do you want? I should buy you something, right?’

‘No need. I just glad you make it’

‘Aww’ Sena hugged Nara immediately.

‘Babe, wanna go home now?’ Seunghyun suddenly appeared in her class.

‘Ah, sure. I’ll be going first okay. See you tomorrow’ Nara said to Sena and waved goodbye. Its just amazing how things turned out well with both of them this past few days. Nara was so happy she had Sena as friend. Sometimes it made her wondering why a good people like Sena didnt have any friends before.

 

Nara hugged Seunghyun’s arm tightly while they make way to the parking lot.

Tomorrow is her birthday. Seunghyun was already make sure everything’s perfect. They will go together to his villa and spending some time there.

 

‘Oppa, Sena will be join us tomorrow’

‘Really? Thats great’

‘Ah, I’ll go somewhere first tomorrow morning, okay?’

‘Yep, and I’ll go with you or not?’

‘of course! I want you to meet someone’

Seunghyun smiled and squeezed her hand while he drove.