Chapter 7

Come Back To Me

Nara has always never been good with new people. Its just because she couldnt trust anyone so easily, and on top of that, she's afraid to be hurt again. So except Seunghyun and his friends, she usually didnt open herself to other. The same goes with her new class. She has no intention to make any friend, but she just hope that her confident and her attitude is enough to make other people arent underestimate her.

 
'Hey, Nara. Nice to meet you' her seatmate offered her hands and smiled to her, which she awkwardly returned. 
 
'Im Sena bytheway. Kim Sena' she said again, Nara just smiled and nodded her head and being quiet for the entire time. Her seatmate also didnt bothering her, although sometimes she would asked something unimportant. 
 
'Would you join me for lunch, Nara?' Sena asked her when the class is over. 
 
Nara immediately stood up and smiled to her. 
 
'Thanks for the offer but i have to go. Enjoy your lunch' She waved goodbye to her new friend and heading towards cafetaria, which she immediately found her boyfriend, locking Daesung in his arm. 
 
'Oppa' she waved to the boys and Seunghyun pulled her to a hug. 
 
'How's class?' Seunghyun asked, looking directly at her eyes. 
 
'Its good' Nara said
 
'How's the people?'
 
'Well, they were good enough to not gathered around me although their gaze sometimes make my spine shivered' Nara laughed. 
Seunghyun chuckled and kissed her cheek. 
 
'Hey, who is this?' A voice suddenly appeared between them and all of them turned to the voice direction, just to found Jiyeon staring at them. 
 
'Not one of your business, Jiyeon' Seunghyun said and brought Nara closer to him. Jiyeon slowly moved forward and a smirk appeared in her face. 
 
'New toy, huh?' She asked. 
 
'You..!' Taeyang shouted at her but cut off immediately when he saw Nara walked towards Jiyeon.
 
'Im Lee Nara, Seunghyun's fiancee' Nara said confidently, made Jiyeon a bit surprised. 
 
'Well, its quite impressive, kid. Fiancee? Just how much money do you need from Seunghyun?' She laughed sarcastically. Seunghyun was ready to defend Nara but she holds his hand. 
 
'Seunghyun knows that I have enough capability for being his girlfriend rather than you who just bithching around and clinging on them' Nara said directly to her. She knew everything about her because Seunghyun already told her about Jiyeon. 
 
'You little !' She was ready to slapped Nara when a hand stopped her.
 
'Stop it right there, Jiyeon' Jiyong put down his hand and looked at Jiyeon with his angry gaze.
 
'Oppa, I..!' Jiyeon said but her words being cut by Jiyong's words.
 
'Leave. Dont come near us anymore' 
 
Jiyeon was a bit startled with Jiyong's tone. Its kinda scary and Intimidating. So she left, and Nara looked at Jiyong directly who just appeared. 
 
'Dont get yourself into trouble with her' Jiyong said to Nara. 
 
'I wont' she answered, after that Jiyong left them again.
 
'Jiyong is right, babe. She's a bit dangerous' Seunghyun said to Nara again, made the girl nodded. 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nara came back to her class and found Sena eating alone. Didn't she has any friends?
 
'Hey' Nara said to her
 
'Oh hi'
 
'Did you eat alone?'
 
'Well, i guess' she smiled bitterly. Nara felt a sudden guilty because she rejected Sena's offer a while ago. But she didnt say anything and just stay silent. She wont be friend with her anyway. 
 
After the class, Nara received a text from seunghyun that he wont go home in time because something's coming up so Nara decided to go home by herself. 
 
She walked to the parking lot but someone called her.
 
'Hey Nara!' She looked up to see who's calling her but suddenly she felt someone pushed her aside and after that she saw water from above, that supposed for her but instead of her Sena receiving the water. Nara watched with her eyes widen. 
 
'! Its not her!' She heard Jiyeon's voice and after that Jiyeon laughed. 
 
'Well, thats not a problem. Bye kitten!' Jiyeon said and her voice slowly disappeared. 
 
Nara still looking at now-drenched Sena. 
 
'What are you doing?!' Nara shouted at her
 
'I.. Saved you?' Sena said and smiled. 
 
Nara didnt know whats going on with this girl. They barely known each other but she actually saved her. 
 
'Are you insane? You could get hurt' Nara said again and Sena didnt said a words but then Nara saw her trembling body. Its mid autumn so the weather must be cold and she's drenched with water. Nara let a deep sigh and hold her hand.
 
'Come with me' Nara dragged Sena to her car and she drove away. 
 
'Sorry, i ruined your seat' Sena said.
 
'Dont mind that' Nara said to her. She brought Sena to her apartment. 
 
'This is my apartement. I live alone. Here, take my clothes. You should change with the dry ones or else you'll catch a cold' Nara said and pointed to the bathroom. 
 
'Ah, thank you' Sena smiled and rushed to the bathroom immediately. Nara prepared some warm tea for her. 
 
'Hey, im done' Sena said. Nara put her tea in front of her. 
 
'Drink. It should warming you' Nara said to her. She still couldnt understand why this girl did such a thing.
 
'Thank you' Sena said and drink her tea. 
 
'Why did you do that? Are you insane? You're lucky that it just water. Jiyeon is dangerous and I dont see why you did such a fool thing' Nara couldnt hide her anger. She just didnt know why someone wanted to save others like that. Seunghyun loves her, but with this girl, they barely known each other. 
 
Sena just smiled and said 'Do I need reasons?' 
 
'What?' 
 
'I dont know, why people hating on each other. But for helping someone, do I need some logic reasons? We're not strangers after all. We're friend. At least for me' She explained. Nara looked at her with ache in her heart. This girl, called her friend? She's just not used with that phrase, because she's been alone since forever. 
 
'Why..?' Nara asked again
 
'We are the same. I know it. You are lonely. You put a mask so people wont know the weakness inside you. You hide it behind your confidence and it always worked. But people afraid to come near you, it makes you lonely. We are the same. I know it from the first time I saw you. I just want to be your friends because we are the same' Sena said to her.
 
Nara just staring blankly at her, didnt know how to react. Everything she said was true. 
 
'Babe? Oh hi. I dont know we have a guest' Seunghyun suddenly appeared, made her snapped out.
 
'I should go home. Thank you, Nara. I'll return this clothes soon' Sena said and stood up. 
 
'Ah, sorry. Sena, this is Seunghyun. My boyfriend. Oppa, this is Sena. My..'
 
Friend
 
'Her seatmate. Nice to meet you, Seunghyun-ssi. Well, excuse me. Thanks for the tea' she smiled and walked out. 
 
Seunghyun looked at his girl, confused. 
 
'Who is she? Your friend?' He asked, hold Nara's hands.
 
'She..saved me. She said im her friend. Oppa.. I dont know' Nara looked at seunghyun. He smiled and gave her a light peck.
 
'Nobody deserves to be alone. You know that. Eventhough you have me, there's nothing wrong with opening your heart to others. It needs time. Give yourself some time to believe in people again. Give her a chance' seunghyun hugged her. 
 
Nara thought about it again. Friends? Did she really need that? 
 
'Oppa, i think i wont meet you at lunch time tomorrow' she said
 
'Why?'
 
'I'll have lunch with her' she smiled. 
 
Seunghyun smiled and lifted her.
 
'But dont be too surprise if i come over, okay. Its drive me insane if i cant see you' he lift his face and kissed Nara, while the girl just laughed and kissed Seunghyun's forehead.
 
I'll try
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Guess what? its my birthday wohooo. since im so happy, I decided to update, its a short one and I'll update soon again. Still, lets pray for my exam! xoxo