Chapter 6

Come Back To Me

'Where were you going today?' Seunghyun asked when they finally met. They were now heading to the grocery after picked Seunghyun in his college.

'Its a secret. Somewhere fun' Nara smiled and teased his man. Seunghyun groaned in frustration and he hit the steering wheel.

'I'll bring you there someday, I promise' Nara said and kissed her man's cheek. Seunghyun didnt move his eyes away from the road but smiled widely.

From the grocery, they headed to the apartment. Nara immediately preparing to cook while Seunghyun sat in the couch. He looked at the kitchen and staring at Nara who's a bit busy. His mind back to where he met Nara a while ago. He didnt say anything but he noticed it. Although Nara used make up to cover it, but Seunghyun knew that she was cried. But he didnt want to ask. He was deadly worried but he wanted Nara to be open to him by herself so he just let it be.

He walked slowly towards the kitchen and hugged her from behind, placing his chin in her crook.

'I cant wait for us to live together' Seunghyun said, made the girl laughed a bit.

'Well, you didnt go back home since the day I stepped up in Seoul so practically its just the same right now' Nara said and chuckled. She looked up to see her man and Seunghyun placing his lips to hers.

'Maybe I can get used to this' Seunghyun smiled after broke the kiss.

After dinner, they cuddled in the couch together watching tv when Seunghyun remember about Seungri's idea.

'Babe, the boys suggested all of us have picnic together, they said we need bonding time with them' He said while pulled Nara closer in his embrace.

'What kind of camping? When?'

'2 weeks later. They talked about barbeque party. We'll go to my villa'

'2 weeks later is my birthday'

'They know. They want to celebrate it with you'

'Hmmmmm' Nara thought about it for a sec.

'But I want to visit a place first before heading to your villa. I need to go there first. Is that okay with you, Oppa?'

'Hm? Where?'

'Its a surprise. You'll come along with me' she planted a kiss in Seunghyun's cheeks.

'Okay then. So, we cool about this? I'll need someone to prepare the villa if you agree' Seunghyun lifted Nara's chin to looked at her eyes. Nara always adores the darkness in Seunghyun's eyes and Seunghyun always loved Nara's eyes. She smiled and nodded.

'Seungri will be happy' Seunghyun said and kissed Nara's temple. She placed her head in Seunghyun's chest, feeling the upside down and listening to his heartbeat. Seunghyun's warm is always something that she craved for. She couldnt get enough to it.

'Oppa' She called him.

'Yes, babe?'

'Did someone ever broke a promise to you? Or maybe broke your heart?'

'Hmmm? As long as I know, my heart is yours so you are the one who broke it' Seunghyun answered playfully.

'No, Oppa. Maybe before you meet me' She said again. There's a silence before Seunghyun spook again.

'I dont think so. I never had someone to romantically involved before' Seunghyun answered.

'So, do you know how's the feeling when someone you trust broke their promise?'

'Well, Jiyong does know'

Nara sat and looked at Seunghyun.

'Why?'

'Well, he's been struggling with his promise all of these years since I know him. Apparently his first love disappeared or left him. So he's been through hell looking for her. Jiyong might looked playful outside and yeah he's just as flirty as Taeyang and Seungri but which make me praised him, he still keep his faith to his long-lost-first love. I once asked him why he had to looking and waiting like this when there's no guarantee his first love would come back. I still remembered clearly his reason.

‘I promised her, hyung. I promised her that I'll always be there for her. But I broke my promise and she left me. This is my punishment for not realize how much she meant to me’

And I thought at that time love could be somewhat crazy. But now I know what he means after I met you' Seunghyun caressed Nara's cheeks.

Nara was in deep thought. Jiyong did remember his promise.

'Did he found his first love, Oppa?' Nara asked again, and Seunghyun shook his head.

'Nope. Not a single clue. She's really just disappear. Jiyong once got tired too. Well, I dont blame him. He still had the faith but he started to open his heart to other. But unfortunately this girl broke his heart too' Seunghyun said and he felt tense remembering Jiyeon and the problem which she caused.

Nara listening carefully. Jiyong still had faith to her.

'I love you'

His voice from earlier echoed in her mind. He loves Nara. One thing that he finally said to her.

That night, Nara couldnt sleep. She keep remember what Jiyong said. Its not that Nara loved him or else because she already had Seunghyun and she knew she loves Seunghyun. But something really bugging her mind because Jiyong was used to be someone special for her and she always longing for him even after she moved to US. Its feel wrong. All of this feels wrong.

'What's wrong, babe?' Seunghyun asked, while rubbed his eyes.

'Nothing, I just couldnt sleep. You should sleep, Oppa. You have class tomorrow' Nara assured her man and lovingly caress his hair.

'Well, okay then. But you have to sleep too. Tomorrow is also your first day' He moved closer to Nara and kissed her lips. She nodded and smiled, watching Seunghyun until he fell asleep again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'You look tired' Seunghyun commented when he saw his girl getting ready.

Nara did look tired, yet still beautiful. She tied her hair ponytail and wore her white blouse which Seunghyun like the most.

'Does that means I look ugly?' She pouted.

'That's why I asked myself how come you still look as good as usual' he smiled and kissed her pouty lips, made her smiled too.

'Just lack of sleep. Im okay' she said Nara and Seunghyun went to the college together. Today is Nara's first day and she takes the same class as Seungri, which made Seungri jump of happiness.

'I swear to you I'll dedicate my self to protect Nara in class, hyung!' Seungri shouted and Daesung smacked his head.

‘Looks like Nara will be the one who suffering because of you’ Taeyang said. Nara just laughed seeing them.

‘I just hope they will like me’ She said to Seunghyun who still lingered his arms around her. Seunghyun looked at her and lifted her chin.

‘Tell me your name’ Seunghyun said to her.

‘Nara. Lee Nara’ She said confidently.

‘Yes, you’re Lee Nara. You’re a strong girl and this is nothing for you. Remember you’re not alone. You have me. You have these silly boys in front of you. You’re beautiful and smart. Dont let other people look down to you’ Seunghyun said to her. This is his methode to build up Nara’s self-esteem and it did work for these years. Nara smiled and kissed his man’s lips deeply.

‘Yah! No PDA in college!’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : a short one again. Its a bit difficult for me to update because my final exam in college is coming so I think I'll update 2 or 3 days later *crossfinger* Enjoy this chapter, looking forward for the comments! xoxo