Chapter 4

Come Back To Me
'Hey, sweetheart' he said while she slowly opened her eyes. 'How was the nap?'
 
She opened her arms, like a baby wanted a hug which Seunghyun gladly gave. He hugged her and lifted her lightly, placed her on top of him. She kissed his lips playfully, gave him peck so many times. 
 
'What time will we go to your friend's party, oppa?' She asked, still on Seunghyun's top. 
 
'Mmm, we'll be going at 9' He said and pouted his lips, asked for more kiss. 
 
'Hmmmmm' 
 
'What, babe?'
 
'What will you do if I said I want an ice cream?' Nara said playfully.  Seunghyun laughed and ruffled her hair. 
 
'I will buy the whole store if you said so, princess' 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
An hour later, they both sat in the ice cream parlor, enjoyed their big parfait. Nara fed ice cream to him and he would kissed her after that. Made people around felt envy and jealous at this beautiful sight. 
 
'Oppa, lets look around. I thought I've seen a sweater that would fit on you' she said. Seunghyun nodded and holds her hand, together walking towards the store. 
 
She looked around and choosed a black turtle neck that looked warm for her man, and she just accidentally fall in love with a white shirt which have detail in the collar. She forced Seunghyun to try it on and Seunghyun came back from fitting room with all of the employee's jaw dropped in awe. 
 
'I'll get this' she smiled, satisfied with her choice. She left Seunghyun to paid for the clothes. While waiting for her, Seunghyun's eyes dropped at the sight of a white dress which he thought would be suit her. He asked for that dress and smiled. 
 
'Oppa, we're done. What's that?' Nara said and pointed at the dress. 
 
'Try it, babe' Seunghyun gave the dress to her.
 
'But I already have a dress' 
 
'Just try it, please. Im dying to see this one on you' He pecked her lips once and she mouthed 'okay then' before went to the fitting room. 
 
While waiting for Nara, Seunghyun looked around and then a voice called him.
 
'Hyung!' He turned around and saw Jiyong walking towards him. 
 
'Hey, whats up' 
 
'What are you doing? Been busy, huh?' Jiyong said.
 
'Nara wanted a little shopping, she's there' Seunghyun pointed at her fitting room, made Jiyong's heart clutched.
 
She's here. Jiyong thought.
 
'Oh..' Jiyong responded but shortly cut with a sweet voice. 
 
'Oppa, how is.. Oh hi Ji' She walked out and shocked with Jiyong's presence but the two men just stood there and didnt say any word. They were just too shocked with her beauty and goddess-like appearance with that dress. 
 
'Oppa?' Nara finally called Seunghyun and snapped her finger in front of him. Seunghyun came back to reality and laughed. He hugged her girlfriend and kissed her immediately. 
 
'I didnt even know that angel do exist because I couldnt see your wing' He , and made his way to the counter. 
 
'I'll be back' He said and left her with Jiyong. 
 
'You looked stunning' Jiyong said, made her stared at him. 
 
'Well, thank you' she answered. 
 
The awkward silences enveloped them from a while before Jiyong finally speak out. 
 
'Why'd you always avoid my gaze?' He asked. 
 
'No, im not' she felt a bit shocked with his sudden confront.
 
'You did it again. You always did it when you angry at someone, i know it very well and Im sure you still mad at me about the past' 
 
'What 'past' ? I already told you that I didnt know you before' 
 
'And I already told you that I didnt believe you. Please Nara. You gotta be listen to me. I can explain everything' He walked closer to her, made her squinted. 
 
'Its none of my business because I dont need to listen to you'
 
'Yes, you do. Because you are my Nara and I wont let anyone taken you away from me eventhough its my bestfriend' Jiyong said with cold voice. Nara looked at him in disbelief. Did he just say that he's gonna take her from Seunghyun?
 
'You jerk' Nara said, ready to slapped him but he was faster and he hold Nara's wrist thightly. 
 
'Yes, Im a jerk. I cant let you go when finally you come back to me' he said. Nara pulled her hand forcefully. Seunghyun came back just in time. Nara was angry to Jiyong like really angry. She hugged Seunghyun's arm immediately and hid behind his boyfriend.
 
'Im tired, Oppa' she said. Seunghyun nodded and looked at Jiyong 
 
'We will excuse ourselves first. Expecting you tonight, Ji. Bye' seunghyun and Nara bid their good bye and Jiyong just looked at the couple miserably. 
 
'I mean it, Nara' he thought. 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'Dont go anywhere far from me, okay?' Seunghyun asked Nara while they got out from her Jaguar, arrived at the party place. She handled the key to the vallet and linked her hands with Seunghyun, ignored all the stares which welcomed them. 
 
'Hey, hyung!' They saw a man greeted them with champagne in his hand. 
 
'Hey, Jay. Thank you for your invitation' Seunghyun gave him a bro hug but Jay's eyes immediately landed in Nara. 
 
'Woah, who's the beautiful girl right here?' He asked, made Seunghyun smiled proudly. 
 
'Well, Nara this is Jay. Jay, this is Nara. My girlfriend'  Nara and Jay shook hands and Jay didnt hid his shockness. 
 
'Woooohooo, lucky lady.  Seunghyun hyung finally bring someone! He's been alone since forever' Jay laughed and so Nara does. 
 
'Enjoy the party, guys' Jay finally left them and they walked to the VIP section. The club was very crowd. People danced, drink, and there's some people played pool. Nara saw a large area with bunch of people. She saw Seunghyun's brother there. But Jiyong was nowhere. 
 
'Hey hyung! Hey Nara!' Maknae shouted once they entered the room.  All of people immediately looked at their entrance, meanwhile Seunghyun hugged and greeted his friends one by one, Nara just stood and smiled. After Seunghyun introduced her, they started to buzzing around and wanted to know her better. Seunghyun sat and Nara sat beside him. They all busy chatting and laughing, Nara sipped her drink and feeling better. That's a good champagne. 
 
'I want to go to the restroom, Oppa' Nara said to Seunghyun after awhile. 
 
'Okay, want me to accompany you?' 
 
'No, I'll just take a minute' she said and made her way to restroom. 
 
After finished her thing, she went out from the restroom and accidentally bumped into some guys in her way back. 
 
'Sorry' she said. 
 
'Whew, thats hurt. Huh? Are you new around here? I havent seen a pretty girl like you' the other guy said.
 
Nara immediately left them but someone grabed her wrist, made her turned back shockingly. 
 
'Hey, answered my question!' He shouted at her. 
 
'Let me go or I'll scream!' Nara shouted too, feeling disgusting with him. He smirked and leaned closer to her. 
 
'Try me' he said, pulled Nara closer.
 
'She's with me, Minhyuk' a voice suddenly stopped him. Nara was in urge of tears and she felt grateful someone helped her.
 
'Oh, hyung. Sorry I didnt know she's with you' the man so called Minhyuk released his grip around Nara's wrist. 
 
Its Jiyong. Jiyong saved her. 
 
'Dont dare to lay a ing finger on her, do you understand?' Jiyong said again with the same cold voice which make other people's spine shivered. 
Minhyuk laughed awkwardly. First rule if you wanna get a peaceful life is never mess with bigbang, especially this man in front of him. 
 
'Yes, hyung. Im sorry' and with that he left them. Jiyong moved closer to Nara which kept silent but shaken.
 
'Are you okay?' He asked her, and then she suddenly cupped and throwing up.
 
'Hey Nara, . Hey hey are you okay?' Jiyong rubbed her back until she finished. 
 
'Disgusting. How disgusting' Nara kept mumbled on her own. She tried to stood up and looket at Jiyong who was deadly worried.
 
'Im..okay. Thank you' she said and slowly walked back. 
 
She looked pale and Jiyong just didnt know what he supposed to do. He came back to the lounge and saw Nara placed her head on Seunghyun's shoulder. Looked tired and blank. He examined her carefully  and noticed that her hands was trembling, she looked terrible. But Seunghyun was too busy chatting with his friends to noticed that. 
 
'Hyung, i think Nara was tired. You should go home' Jiyong finally said, made the elder looked at her girl. 
 
'Do you want to go home now, babe?' He asked, cupped Nara face with his hands. Nara just smiled and said, 'If you dont mind'. 
 
Seunghyun immediately stood up, turned off his cigarette and held her hand, saying good bye to everyone. When they passed Jiyong, Nara gave him a quick blink and mouthed 'Thank you' before Seunghyun dragged her to the parking lot. Jiyong was really confused with what happened to her. Minhyuk barely touched her but her respond was so unexpected. He had to ask Seunghyun. He had to know. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'Im sorry, Oppa' Nara said in their way back. Seunghyun was driving so  he just ruffled her hair with his free hand. 
 
'Its okay, its getting late tho. Im sorry if I'm too absorbed with my friend. Just tell me whenever you feel tired okay? You look pale. Are you feeling sick babe?' He asked, but his eyes still focused on the road. 
 
'No, im just tired' she said, started feeling sleepy. 
 
Seunghyun held her hand and brought it to his lips. Kissed it lightly when he felt she fell asleep. 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After brought her to bed, Seunghyun still couldnt sleep so he decided to get some wine. He's going to sipped the red liquid when he got a call. Jiyong called. 
 
'Hey, Ji'
 
'Hyung, sorry if I disturbed you'
 
'Its okay. I didnt sleep yet' 
 
'Hyung, I need to talk to you' 
 
'About what? We can meet tomorrow at class' 
 
'Its about Nara'
 
Seunghyun kept silent. Something has been bugging his mind and Jiyong said Nara. 
 
'Okay, lets meet at the cafe besides this apartement' 
 
'Okay bye' Jiyong ended the call. 
 
Seunghyun wondering what on earth Jiyong would talk about. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'Hey hyung' Jiyong greeted him when they met. 
 
'So, what is this about, Ji?' 
 
'Hyung, just listen to me first. Okay?' Jiyong said and Seunghyun nodded. So he started when Minhyuk disturbed Nara awhile ago, Nara's shaken so terribly, she throwing up and else. Seunghyun listened to him with his fist clenched. Minhyuk surely will get from him. But he immediately realized what made Nara act like that. She's in trauma. 
 
Jiyong ended his story, waiting for Seunghyun's respons.
 
', Ji. Thank you for saving her. How come I let her going by herself . You are so ing stupid Choi Seunghyun' He looked mess. Seunghyun cant imagine what will happen to her if Jiyong didnt save her. 
 
'What happened to her, hyung?'
 
Seunghyun kept silent for a moment and made a deep sigh. 
 
'She was , Ji' Seunghyun said, made Jiyong froze. 
 
'She was and then I found her. She kept saying that she's dirty and disgusting. She even tried to kill herself. I tried my best to helped her through this for 4 years. She's miserable when I first met her, you wont even believe its her if you compared her then and now' Seunghyun explained. Jiyong cupped his mouth. How come her life became so difficult like that? If only he knew where was she...
 
'Thank you so much, Ji. I'll do better for taking care of her. I cant let thing like this happen again. I promise to her I'll always protect her, looks like I have to apologize because last night's incident' Seunghyun said. 
 
'Hyung, i have something to tell you' Jiyong said. He gathered his courage to tell Seunghyun about Nara. About his first love. 
 
'Hyung, I..' Jiyong sentence suddenly being cut with a ring from Seunghyun's phone. 
 
'Wait a sec, Ji. Its Nara. Yes babe? No, Im not leaving, I just went to cafe besides apartement. Okay, I'll be back now' Seunghyun said and smiled apologetically to Jiyong.
 
'Im sorry, Ji. Nara was awake and she's looking for me. I guess I've to go now. Thank you so much for telling me what happened. I owe you a lot. Talk to you later. Bye' Seunghyun rushed to go back, leaving Jiyong who sat absentmindedly. He sighed. 
 
Seunghyun rushed to the bedroom when he arrived only to found an empty bed. Where is she? 
 
'Babe?' He called. When he approached the bathroom, he could hear the shower's voice. Maybe, she's just taking a bath. He walked towards the kitchen and he shocked because there were glass, scattered everywhere. Looks like it fall. But what make him scare was a blood drip along the kitchen. He immediately went back to the bathroom and knocked the door. 
 
'Nara?! Babe?! What happened?!' He shouted. There's no answer, his heart started to beat faster. He's about to pushed the door open when he heard a click voice.
 
The door opened, revealed Nara with full clothes but drenched with water.
 
'Babe, oh my God' he rushed to the towel and dried her immediately.
 
'Im so sorry babe. Im so sorry for leaving' he said an hugged her, didnt care his shirt got wet too. Nara kept silent for awhile. 
 
'Sorry.. Oppa..i just..had a nightmare..and you're nowhere..and I dropped the cup..and i made myself hurt..sorry..' She said, trembling in her man's chest. 
 
Seunghyun felt very guilty. He hug Nara tighter and rubbed her back, soothiing  her. 
 
'Its okay. Its okay. I've got you. Im here. Let change clothes, okay? You'll catch a cold' seunghyun said. Brought her to the bedroom. 
 

After she's done changing, Seunghyun treat her wound. 

'Im sorry.. Oppa.. I broke my promise to not get hurt again..' She said while Seunghyun applied an ointment on her. Seunghyun finished and lifted her chin to looked at him. 
 
'Why didnt you tell me about what happened at Jay's party?' Her eyes widen. 
 
'I..I just didnt want you to be worry over me' she said. Seunghyun let out a deep sigh.
 
'I promise you I'll never let something like that happen again. But you have to promise me too that whatever happen, you have to tell me first. Okay?' Seunghyun cupped her cheeks and gave her a light kiss. 
 
Seunghyun put her to bed and hugged her until she's fell asleep again.
 
'I wont allow anybody to hurt you again, Nara. I promise. I wont forgive anyone who do that to you. Not even me'

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Phew, finally an update! how do you think? always looking forward for your comments. xoxo ^^