Chapter 7

Paradoxical Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan then followed Yuna until he grabbed her wrist, making her faced him.

 

"Why are you like that? You're not the only one who lost a child! I did too. Im the father for God's sake!" Luhan snapped. Yuna raised her eyebrow, she was resentful. She felt tears weighing on her eyelids.

 

"Oh, is that so? Well newsflash Luhan, you never acted like you were! Don't sputter things like that to me because we both know what happened when I was still bearing my child! You never cared for me. The doctor said you should not hurt me emotionally. But did you not? No. Because that was all you could do. Sometimes I wonder, does it make you feel happy seeing me in pain because of you?  And now you're asking me, why am I being like this. Can you condemn me? Are you really that naive for you to not figure it out?! YOU HURT ME AND YOU ADDED MORE MISERY IN MY LIFE! YOU KILLED MY CHILD!! You killed my baby... You killed my angel..."

 

People were started to look at them in shock. Yuna's accusations were painful. Luhan never wished for their child to die yet she kept on blaming him. She had been cold to him and she even humiliated him infront of many people.

 

Yuna was furious--Very furious. Adamant anger was controlling her. But Luhan could not blame her. Afterall, all the humiliations he received and will receive are nothing compared to the travail Yuna had suffered when she was still drowned loving him.

 

 

The doorbell rang, thinking it was the food Yuna ordered from a known restaurant. Yuna stood up from her seat and walked the way towards the door but to her surprise, it wasn't the delivery boy standing infron of her door.

 

"Yuna.." It was Luhan. Her heartbeat was as if ceased when she saw him.he looked like he was exhausted and has drained all of his strength and energy. Het her heart pierced when a smile escaped Luhan's lips when he looked her way.

 

"Can I come in?"

 

"Fine." Yuna sighed.

 

She walked towards the living as Luhan followed. She pointed the couch, as if signalling Luhan to sit down. 

 

"So.. What brought you here?" Yuna blurted. She wanted him to answer right away so that he could leave soon too. Because it took her a lot of effort not to breakdown infront of him and cry. She missed him. But her yearning eventually changed into hatred whenever she remembers how she lost her child... How she lost THEIR child.

 

"Im so sorry Yuna, I was wrong. I was stupid! Im sorry for everything I've caused many pains to you. I promise I won't let y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter