Chapter 5

Paradoxical Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tears welled in Yuna's eyes when she saw Seohyun kissed Luhan on the cheeks. Luhan smiled right after that, "I'll just go to the washroom." Luhan excused himself. Seohyun nodded and smiled.

 

When Luhan left, she walked towards Seohyun. Seohyun was shocked at first yet sneered eventually,

 

"Oh. Hi there, Yuna."

 

"Why do you keep on bugging us?" Yuna blunted. Seohyun raised her eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"We could've been happy if it wasn't for you."

 

Seohyun eyebrows furrowed, "Are you trying to make me laugh? You know that's not true. He even doesn't love you in the first place." Then she rolled her eyes.

 

"I loved him since we were young!" Yuna yelled. Fists were balling in anger, eyes narrowing in such vehement of emotion. But then, a smirk formed into Seohyun's lips.

 

"But he wants to grow old with me."

 

And that left her aghast. Because she did not see it coming. It was a slap in the face.

 

And then, emotions started becoming undefined. Yuna was furious yet she was scared. Tears were building up again in her eyes. She could feel her heart shatter inside her chest. She couldn't do anything. Because whether she admits it or not, she was not the one he loves. She loves him since they were young but it was Seohyun whom he wants to grow old with.

 

 

To spend his lifetime with.

 

 

And her? Only a dust in the wind.

 

 

She turned her back. She was despondent. Everything seems in favour of hurting her and her heart was breaking cressfallenly.

 

"Why are you turning your back? Oh. Maybe you realized that taking away everything from me would only make you suffer. You were so fond of taking everything away before, now Im thinking.. You deserve this misery you are facing." Seohyun mocked her. Yuna's tears fell eagerly.

 

She was pondering. What does she meant by that. That she took everything away from her. She shook her head lightly. It wasn't her whoo took everything away from her. It was Seohyun who took away everything from her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter