Chapter 6

Paradoxical Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up, only to find Luhan , sitting beside her bed, holding her hand tightly, as if watching her every move.

 

"Yuna, are you okay now?" Luhan asked worriedly. But Yuna only stared at him coldly., and shifted her gaze to Seohyun who was beside Luhan. 

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked coldly. Seohyun was startled, not knowing what and how to respond.

 

"I..Im sorry.." She managed to utter despite the fright in her face. She dropped her head and tears were started to welled in her eyes. She was aware that it was all her fault and she regretted ever pushing Yuna. 

 

"Can your 'sorry' bring my child back?" Yuna blunted. Seohyun was taken aback by what she said. Yuna was being cold to her yet deep inside, she wanted to scream and make her suffer in every way that she can to satisfy herself. But she knew that even if she did, it won't bring back her child either. Pain was silently killing her. 

 

Her gaze shifted to Seohyun, whose eyes were puffy for crying all night, worrying for her safety.

 

"My baby's gone. I bet you're happy about it. You're free." Yuna said painfully.

 

"Im not happy. It was my child who died, too." Luhan responded.

 

"Don't fool yourself, I know it was on your favour. Don't worry, I won't be bothering you again, anymore. Im tired Luhan. Im tired of hoping something impossible to happen. Maybe my child was an eye-opener that I shouldn't have patronized you in the first place and followed everything you want me to do. In the end, I was the only one in pain. Do you know what I feel?--NO. You don't. Because all you know is to prioritize your own feelings and not the others. All I wanted for you was to love me.... But I guess I shouldn't have asked you that.." She was blaming him, tears weren't ceasing. 

 

"What if I tell you, I love you?" Luhan blunted. Yuna just blurted a dry laugh. 

 

"You know what? Absurdity is overpowing your entirety."

 

Luhan was lost of words. Now it seems to be paradoxical to her. Her love turned into hatred. She lost her angel because of him. His heart was breaking, tears were falling non-stop from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter