First Date

My Bad : I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry because this story had not update for a very long time....well it's beacuse my laptop has broke down and I need to buy a new one and I really didn't have any time spare to update this story as I was busy with my assignments, project and else as I really worked my off to earn a diploma and now I nailed it....and I was happy cause I had more than enough time I hope like a few months to update and finish this story. And I'm so sorry for all the problems that occured.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"What should I buy for him? A flower? A ring? Something expensive? Man...this sure is hard." Woohyun said while walked backed and forth infront both Henry and Sungyeol.

"Hey, just relax a bit will you? It's not like the world will end if you don't loosen up a bit." Sungyeol shakes his head while looking at his best friend behaviour.

"You just want him to stop thinking about his problem and with you right?" Henry said before laughed when Sungyeol send him 'how did you know' look.

"So Henry, I just want to know what the most favourite thing that Sunggyu likes to do?"Woohyun asked while still walked backed and forth.

"Hurmmm....nothing particularly. Hyung loves to read books during his free time or watch some movies while eating delicious foods likes cake,muffin,pizza and ice-cream. Funny right? Usually people will eating popcorn but you right he is unique person." When Henry was talking Woohyun catched a glimpse of sadness in his eyes but he thinks he might be wrong and just ignored it.

"Soooo....what should I give to him during our first date?" Woohyun scratched his head while looking around. "Well, I'll think about that when we're already inside the mall, so let's go." Woohyun walked excitedly inside mall followed by Henry and Sungyeol. They spend about six hours just to find a perfect gift for Sunggyu and nearly would made Sungyeol lose his mind if they spend anoher hour. Woohyun came out from the mall happily and can't stop himself from smiling like an idiot while being followed by two zombies who nearly died in the mall.

"Can you stop smiling like an idiot? Because you will make me want to kill you." Sungyeol said and shot a death glare to Woohyun who just smling at him more.

"Let's go have a drink in cafe across the street because first I was so damn thirsty and second I think my legs might left me if I don't take a seat soon." Henry pointed at the cafe and Woohyun just nodded excitedly before he pulled Sungyeol and Henry to the cafe.They entered the cafe and choose to sit near the window.

"What you would like to have sir?" A waiter came a moment later to their table.

" I would like to have an ice americano and this person here wants a cup of coffee and chocolate cake." Woohyun pointed at Sungyeol who just nodded excitedly just like a kid got a treat. "And you Henry?" Woohyun looked at Henry who didn't make order yet.

"I will have a strawberry milkshake and strawberry cake." Henry said to the waiter who was nodded before walked away with their order.

"Henry, does your favourite food always same with Sunggyu hyung?" Woohyun looked at Henry curiously and Sungyeol just watched without interest.

"Emmm yeah....we always had a same interests, hobby, like the same food and many things else...." like you. Henry said and then looked downwards before covered his face with his hands.

'Hey, are you okay?" Sungyeol asked and move a bit closer to Henry.

" Because WE"RE TWINS!!" Henry stretched his mouthed and pulled his eyes to become as big as possible. Sungyeol was too shocked and horrified at the same time cause him to fall from the chair. Woohyun laughed really hard until his stomach hurts and just watched Sungyeol sat on the floor without offering any help to stand up.

"Geez Henry...you really want me to give me a heart attack or what." Sungyeol said while tried to get back to his seat.

"Hahahaha,you should be more careful then next time." Henry grinned playfully at Sungyeol.

"You don't try to support me huh friend? What a great person you are." Sungyeol said to Woohyun who just silently watched their behaviour.

"Nah, it was fun this way watch you want to keep your composure to Henry." Woohyun said and smiled innoncently to Sungyeol.

"Here are your order sir." the waiter came back with their foods and drinks. Sungyeol who wanted to say something quickly shut his mouth after the waiter put down his coffee and cake.

"What are we waiting for? Let's dig in." Woohyun and Henry chuckled at how quickly Sungyeol can shut his mouth off when he saw his food. Woohyun who was eating happily while thinking his way to propose to Sunggyu and he didn't r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter