Special

My Bad : I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        The next day,Sunggyu woke up as usual and took a bath before get dressed.Then,he will wait for Henry at the dining table as always.A few minutes later,Henry greeted Sunggyu and sat to eat breakfast.There is one time when Henry came to the dining table without wearing anything except his boxer.

"Henry,today there will be a new student in your class.Be polite and friendly to him will you? I'm sure he wants a friend especially on his first day of school." Sunggyu spoke to Henry while sipping his tea.

"Okay.Our school was very lucky to have you as our head of students." Henry gave Sunggyu his cheeky smile.

"Yeah,right" Sunggyu scoofed.

"Well,its true because of you all students afraid to made a mistake"

"I guess it because of Hoya.You knew his faced and his surrounding will full of murderous aura"

"Oh that.It made me shivers whenever I go to him.Hyung,yesterday I heard 4 students confessed their feeling to you so which one of them you have accepted?"

"None"

"What! You knew right you have decline almost of the student in the school that confessed to you.Are you insane? You wants to go to hospital?" Henry asked worriedly.

"Well,no! I just want the right person okay.Its not liked I loved study than went to dating"

Henry mocks at Sunggyu and got a smack at his head.

"Oww!......"

"You deserved that.Finish your breakfest quickly and then we will go to school together." Sunggyu patted Henry's shoulder and headed to the living room.

 

 

 

( Henry's classroom )

         All students sat quietly when the teacher came in and there is a boy followed behind.The students started to whisper to each other about the new student.Henry has predicted this thing because Sunggyu just told him this morning.The boy introduced himself and his name is Nam Woohyun.Then,the teacher showed a seat besides Henry and Sungyeol.He nodded and made his way towards his new seat.He grins at me and Sungyeol before sat down.

"Hey,nice to meet you" Woohyun said.

"NIce to meet you too." Henry and Sungyeol said at the same time.

"May I know your names?"

"My names is Sungyeol and this is Henry" 

Then the teacher infront of our class was being called to the infirmary.The teacher told us to do some revision by ourself before stormed off from the classroom.

"Push the thing aside~~ What make you come to this school" Sungyeol asked Woohyun.

"My father...he transferred me here for a better ed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter