Disaster

My Bad : I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        In Myusoo's car, Sunggyu sent a message to Henry to know whether he is still in shocked about today incident and told him that Zhoumi's condition is stable and needs a few more days to fully recovers so he doesn't nedd to worry anymore.After a few minutes Sunggyu got a reply from Henry that said he is okay and he hope Zhoumi's condition will be so much better. Sunggy really pitied his brother for having a really bad day because of him. If he didn't asked Henry to go home together today all this thing won't happened.Then, Myungsoo's car stopped infront of Sunggyu's house.

" Sunggyu hyung, how about tomorrow we bring Henry and his friends to the amusement park? I heard they had a sleepover at you house tonight?" Myungsoo said after Sunggyu got out from the car.

" Yeah, that's right. We haven't go there for a long time already." Dongwoo exclaimed excitedly.

" I think that's a good idea. We will go to the amusement park tomorrow."

" Oh,I almost forgot. Please tell Henry that we are really sorry for not defended him when he is being accused by this stupid hyung of him. I think he don't bring or DOESN'T HAVE any brain in his head." Dongwoo looked furiously at Hoya.

" I know I was wrong so shut up will you? " Hoya replied.

" First, I won't until I hear from Henry's mouth that he forgive you. Second,don't you think it was too late for ypu to realize that Henry is really really innoncence." 

" That's enough guys. Dongwoo, don't worry about Henry and I'm sure he is fine because he is a strong boy." Sunggyu shakes his head after got to stop them from bickering again." I guess it was pretty late. You guys better head home now." 

" Oh yeah. Good night ,hyung.See you tomorrow."

" Good night." Sunggyu waved at them and watched Myungsoo's car drove off until it was out of the sight. Then, he walked towards his door house while thought about the conversation that they had with the doctor that treated Zhoumi.

 

" Hey,we forgot to ask the doctor when Zhoumi can be discharge." Dongwoo said and they all started to find the doctor earlier.They spotted the doctor was talking with a nurse.

" Doctor, may we ask you a question about the patient named Zhoumi that you treated earlier." Myungsoo said after the nurse went to somewhere else.

" Yes. What is it?"

" When he can be discharge?" 

" I thinks in a few more days because his injury was really bad. I don't know why a group of students beat him up so badly. I thought there is no such a bully this day but I was totally wrong." 

" Wait! Did you just said a group of students? It is not one person that did it?" Dongwoo suddenly interrupt.

" I thinks it was about 2 or 3 person that did it. It was impossible for one person to did it in a short time because you said he was found after school."

" Thank you so much doctor."

" You're welcome." The doctor smile and walked away.

" It is really true that Henry didn't do it. Hoya, you better apologize to Henry tomorrow or I will burn down your house." Dongwoo said in a threatening voice.

" What the-- my house?! What's wrong with my house?"

" Well, it was your house and as a bonus it was your fault because accuse Henry that beat Zhoumi in the storage room without any proof."

 

" What a terrible day." Sunggyu sighed and he opened the door. As usual a maid will greeted him whenever he returns home.

" Um..we-welcome home, y-young master."

 Sunggyu stops from his walking because his maid today acted a bit strange. ' Why she was stutter? It's not like we got a new maid and what's wrong with her voice? Does she caught a cold? ' Sunggyu thought as he turned around to see his maid. Sunggyu's eyes nearly popped out because the maid was......

" Woohyun?! What the hell are you doing and why are you wearing the maid dress?'

" Umm,well....I-I lose a game that we played earlier and today I must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter