Its begin

My Bad : I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Dongwoo and Myungsoo,can you take care of this student? I wants to talk with Henry for a while." 

" Okay."

" Henry,come on. We talks at outside." Sunggyu said and walk out from the storage room.

" Hyu--hyung....I really didn't do it. He was already like that when I found him " Henry said as they were at the outside of the storage room.

" But you're the only student that not return home yet. Who knows what you just did when there is no student left. Are you really likes to beat people like that boy,huh? " Hoya crossed his arms while leaning againts the wall.

' Hoya,stop it!!! " Sunggyu raised a bit of his voice because Hoya has been too harsh to Henry. He also wanted to know who did this thing but not like this as Hoya keeps pushing Henry to tell the truth. Sunggyu really confident that his brother didn't do it.

" But, Henry was -- " Sunggyu glared at Hoya as if he was saying ' talk a bit more and you will return home without your head today '.

" Henry, I knew you didn't do it right? " Henry nodded slowly while looking on the floor. 

" So...you can go back home first and rest your mind. I will take care of the student " Sunggyu patted Henry's shoulder.

" What!!! You can't let Henry go. He doesn't tell us what he had done to that student. " Hoya said while he clutched Henry's arm.

" Yes I can and release his arm. " Hoya released Henry's arm because who was insane enough to go againts Sunggyu.

" Emm,...ca-can I " Henry talked in a lower voice that made Sunggyu doesn't heard what he wanted to say.

" What Henry? I can't hear you. " 

" Can I asked Woohyun and Sungyeol come to our house tonight? " Henry asked while still looking on the floor because Hoya still looking at him like a cheetah that wanted to catch its prey.

" Of course you can. Friends is really important and always stand by our sides no matter what happened. " 

" Thanks hyung." Henry said and walked to return home. 

    Sunggyu watched Henry walked away until he was out of the sight. Although his brother doesn't cry or still talked as usual like nothing bad had happened to him but deep inside he knew his brother really hurt.

" Sunggyu hyung, we must bring that boy to the hospital and we can go there by my car. " Myungsoo suddenly came and Sunggyu nodded in agreement.

 

          When they reached the hospital, the boy being send to the emergency room to be examined and treated by the doctor.

" Any d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter