First kiss?!

My Bad : I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YAH! I want to watch Frozen.” Sungjong said while pushed Sungyeol by his legs.

“Noooo, I want to watch Finding Dory.” Sungyeol said while he dodged Sungjong’s leg.

“How about we decide a winner between both of you.” Henry said after about 15 minutes he watched both of them argued.

“That’s a good idea.” Sungjong said.

“I’m up for it.” Sungyeol said excitedly.

“What you guys want to play?” Henry asked.

“Chess.” Sungjong and Sungyeol said in unison.

A few minutes later…

“Do you want to build a snowman?” A familiar song can be heard from the TV.

“Haishh, I can’t believe I lose to this brat.” Sungyeol said while watched boredly at the TV.

“You know, it’s not my fault that your brain is not good enough to know how to play chess. Besides, you also told me that we should played chess and we did so I'm not guilty in this matter.” Sungjong said while eating his popcorns.

“ I can teach you how to play chess Sungyeol.” Henry said while watched at two of his friends.

“Really? Thanks Henry. Next time I will definitely can win over Sungjong.” Sungyeol said and pointed at Sungjong.

“Yeah. Good luck with that.” Sungjong snorted and returned his attention to the TV. Henry laughed and continued to watch the story. ‘Well, at least this can distract me from thinking about Woohyun dates with Gyu hyung.’ Henry thought.

 

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun walked together inside a restaurant. Then,they walked towards a table that is near the window because both of them like to watch the scenery outside while talking and eating. Not long after that, a waitress came to their table to take their order. Her behaviour quickly change that resembles a when he saw Woohyun. The waitress asked what they want to order while throwing a seductive look to Woohyun but the latter does not give a damn about her and look at his beloved angel instead.

“So, what do you want to eat Gyu?” Woohyun asked while he gave Sunggyu a sweet smile.

“Erm, well I would like to eat spaghetti.” Sunggyu said and looked outside the window because he is embrassed to look at Woohyun.

“Make that two please and give me the best wine you have.” Woohyun said while handed the waitress the menu back.

“Okay sir.” The waitress intentionally touched Woohyun hand while she wanted to take the menu back before walked away with their order.

“She was flirting with you.” Sunggyu pouted while playing with his fingers after he saw what the waitress had done.

“Hey, look at me.” Woohyun said and touched Sunggyu hands. “I don’t give a damn about what she want to do because she was flirting with the wrong person. I am truly an idiot if I give a care to that waitress because there is an angel infront of me. Right Gyu?” Woohyun said and send Sunggyu a wink that totally made Sunggyu blushed like a tomato.

“So on our first date, I want to know more about you and your family.First tell me about your family.” Woohyun said.

“Well both my parents work oversea. They worked in a company that owned by my father. At first, Henry and I should stay with them but I want to be independent and Henry doesn’t want to be separate with his friends so that’s why Henry and I still here.” Sunggyu said while played with Woohyun’s fingers.

“Did you miss your parents?” Woohyun asked and chuckled when he looked how cute Sunggyu was playing with his fingers.

“Yeah, of course. They told me they will return in a month from now.” Sunggyu smiled widely and Woohyun heart beat fast as he looked at Sunggyu’s smile.

“Well I’m happy for you and it seem I can’t wait to meet my parent-in-law. I hope they like me as soon we meet cause I don’t t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter