Misunderstanding

My Bad : I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was really really sorry for not updating as soon as possible....my laptop had some problems when I wanted to turn it on and I had to send it for repaired.But,all my files and my story that I have been saved being format and it's all gone.....I'm sure I will killed the employee who format my laptop without my informations!!! However,enjoys (^O^)

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................  

 

The next day,Henry walked to the school alone because Sunggyu has headed to the school first because one of the teacher needed his helped and the other council members as soon as possible. Henry walked leisurely to the school and saw Sungyeol and Woohyun who just got off from the car. When Henry was about to call them to got their attentions, Sungyeol who noticed him first shouted his name.

" Yo, Hen " Woohyun greeted but he got a light punch.

" What? " Woohyun confused and looked at Sungyeol who giggling behind Henry.

" You think I what...a mother for a group of chicks and if you called me 'hen' again I'm sure I will planted a big tree on your head." Henry faked a serious glared because who liked being called 'hen' even though it was half of his name.

" Oh,...haha. I'm sorry Henry.I will not called you that again because I don't know you disliked that nickname even though I was curious about a few chicks at your house." Woohyun quickly used Sungyeol as his shield before Henry got to hit him.Sungyeol only laughed and watched this two running around him.After a few minutes they stop because exhausted.

" So Henry, where is your brother? " Woohyun asked as they were on their way to the class.

" One of the teacher called him and all the council members to help him with something. "

" Hey! Hey!...Today we're gonna do some experiments right? " Sungyeol looked at them excitedly while waiting for their answer.

" Yeah." Henry said and Woohyun and him were being pulled to the laboratory where the experiment will be done.

" Hurry up. I don't want being late for the experiment." Sungyeol dragged them more faster.

The three of them entered the laboratory in normal way and Woohyun saw Sungyeol excitedly arrange the apparatus and some of the chemical that they will used for the experiment.Woohyun thought Sungyeol was an excellent student that loved to do an experiment until.....

( A few minutes later )

" Quickly save yourself. " A student shouted and everyone in the laboratory running to get out safely. But,being an impatient student in the school to save their dear life the three of them got out through a window and was being followed by a few students.

"H--How...ca-can we..ent-entered the laboratory through a..do-door and got out...thr-through a window." Woohyun spoke while tried to catch his breath.

"I-I don't know." Henry replied as he watched a few students around them laying tiredly. Well,this will happen everytime they do an experiment with Sungyeol.This time Sungyeol mixed a wrong chemical solution into the beaker and made it released thick black smoke in the air.

" I--I thought I will not see the sunlight again." Woohyun said after he has checked himself perfectly fine after get out from the laboratory.

"Haha, doesn't it exciting.I'm sure the two of you saw our teacher face when I mixed the wrong solution.So hilarious~" Sungyeol laughed and made Woohyun gaped in disbelievemen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter