Blooming

My Bad : I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Henry entered the class and saw Woohyun and Sungyeol waved at him excitedly.He smiled and headed to his seat quickly.

"You know today starts from now on we can talking without stop for this day and I felt regretted to bring all my books for today subjects." Sungyeol said sadly.

"Why? The teacher will not come in?" Henry guessed.

"BINGO!"Sungyeol excitedly clapped his hands while Woohyun only smile.

"Why?" Henry asked.

"It because all of our teachers need to complete some paper works that needed to be sent to the principal by this end of the day"

"Yeah,..okay.But,not too loud because I don't want Hoya to come to our class and show us his martial arts." Henry warned Sungyeol that likes to talk aloud as if the person next to him is deaf.

"I understand."

"So...what we gonna talked about?" Woohyun asked.

"How about you started first." Henry pointed to Sungyeol.

"Hmmm,....what to talk about~~......I know.Yesterday my p---"

Sungyeol was being cut off by 5 students in the class.They were screaming and laughing loudly because they must knew that none of the teachers will coming to the class.Then,as if they were drunk...they started to run,jumping and dancing in the class.When Woohyun wanted to join them Sungyeol and Henry forbid him from doing so.

"If you wanted to see the light tomorrow just sit down and don't do anything else." Sungyeol said.

Woohyun wanted to ask but the door were suddenly being opened by forced.All the students in the class include those 5 were completely silent like a grim reaper at the door.

"I guess the party is over,doesn't it? Want to continue the party somewhere else?" Sunggyu smile to those 5 and Hoya was beside him with his stern face.

The 5 students gulped hard and shook their head immediately.

"Aww,..why not? Don't you guys loved to make some noises while other people were study?" the smile on Sunggyu face has been replaced by a death glare."Now,...why don't you all follow us to some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter