Happiness

My Bad : I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                               ---{  This story is WooGyu couple because I type wrongly at the tag  (T-T)  SoRrY  }---    

 

          The bell rang through the corridor and it's a sign the end of the school at that day.All students came out from their classroom and head to their own locker before return to their home.But,there is one student in the council room that still doing some works that needed to be submit to the principal by the end of the month.Suddenly,the door opened and a boy came in with a bored face.

"Hyung,you need to stop doing work when the school has ended.Besides,I want to go home like all the other students" the boy said with a fake sad face.

"You know you can go home first without me,don't you? Moreover,our home just infront of the school and you always ask your friends to walk with you until you reached the gates at our home,am I right Henry?".

"But hyung I wants to go home with my brother or should I say the amazing head students,Kim Sunggyu.I don't want to go home alone because mom and dad have board the aeroplane and maybe has reached Europe a few hours earlier.You also knows that they will looked us only a couple of days before continued their business problems" Henry said to his brother.

"I know very well but as you kno-"

"No!" Henry shouted a bit to cut off his brother."I don't want sitting at home alone by myself and watched the maids at our home cleaned all the stuff countless of times.I want my brother to go home with me this instant" Henry knew it rude for him to shout at his brother but it's been a few days or weeks that he and Sunggyu has walked home together.

Sunggyu sighed and admit defeated.He know very well that Henry need some attention so he cleaned his table and picked up his bag and walked to his brother.Sunggyu chuckled when he saw his brother jump in happiness.He can't help himself from smile all the way to their home with his adorable brother.When they reached home a few maids greeted them and told them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter