Movie night

Trouble Pt.2

I walked to the agency still worried about Jackson, I hope he's gonna rest a bit, I thought as I sighed a bit.

When I entered the practice room I directly went to see Jay.

"Hey Jay! I just wanted to tell you Jackson is sick so he can't come today, but I'm sure monday he'll come back." I said as I tried to fake a smile.

"Hmm? I'm not sure I'm gonna let him stay if he's absent for a stupid reason."

"But I told you, he's really in a bad condition-"

"I know." Jay cut me off, he looked at me for a second and gathered everybody to start working.

I sighed and hoped for the day to go quickly.


The day was now over and as I was about to walk out the room Jay called me.

"Jihan!" I turned my head and Jay came to me.

"Can you tell Jackson that I hope he'll get better soon." I looked at him with my eyes wide open as he smiled brightly at me and kissed my cheek before he left me. With a late reaction I just nodded.

I walked to Jackson's apartment and entered as the door wasn't locked.

I walked in slowly, tried to not make any loud noise in case Jackson was sleeping but I stopped when I saw the balcony window open and Jackson sat on a chair outside.

"Jackson?" I asked worried as I approached him and didn't see any reaction.

"Ugh? Jihan? You're back!" Jackson was enthusiastic but had difficulties to get up on the chair.

"Are you ing insane?!" I approached him, slammed the cigarette he had in his mouth and threw a blanket to him as I saw he was shirtless.

"You're injured and now you're gonna be sick! Plus you're smoking..." I mumbled and rolled my eyes at the last part. I helped him to get inside and bring him a warm sweater as I made him sat on the couch.

I sat next to him and after a moment of silence I spoke.

"Jay told me he hopes you'll get well soon."

"Yeah right..." Jackson rolled his eyes.

"What?" I turned and looked serious at him.

"Nothing! I just don't like this guy and I don't trust him." Jackson said quicklyand didn't look at me in the eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing... But I plan on resigning from the agency." His voice got lower and quieter.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I yelled at him.

"First of all I'd like to know what happened last night? And then what's this ridiculous thing about quiting?!" I got up and yelled even more but Jackson stayed passive.

"I told you, I just got into a fight... Nothing big." He didn't look at me.

"Does it have anything to do with Jay?! Is that why you want to quit?!" I yelled as I expected some answers.

"Jay! Jay! Always Jay! Instead of asking me questions you should go see him and leave me alone! Like that's what you always do!" Jackson got up in a second on yelled back at me.

We stared at each other for a few seconds as we both tried to control ourself.

"If you don't want to talk to me it's fine, but don't be angry at me for wanting answers, be angry for what you did." I said on a low tone.

Jackson turned his head and I understood it wasn't the time to talk.

"I won't always be there whenever you need me, maybe you should think twice about it." I said and walked out the door.


"Jihan, you're finally home!" I heard Hyuna's voice when I entered my apartment.

"Dinner's ready!" I heard another familar but masculine voice.

"Yoongi?! What are you doing here?" I ran and jumped into my brother's arms.

"Haha, I just wanted to see my baby sister." Yoongi brushed my hair off.

"Hyuna called me because she made too much food so she invited me." He explainned and I smiled at him.

The bell rang another time but Hyuna went to open the door as I was still atlking with Yoongi.

"Jihan, I invited someone else. I hope you don't mind?" Hyuna said as she openned the door and I saw Jay coming in.

"Ugh, no it's fine." I smiled at Jay and we all went to eat at the table.

We all talked about what had happened until then, how we improved with Jay and I asked a lot to Yoongi about his life that I felt a total stranger now.

After we finished eating Hyuna and Yoongi proposed to watch a movie and we accepted. Jay and I sat on the couch and Hyuna and Yoongi sat on the ground the closer as possible to the TV.

They chose an horror movie so we decided to switch off the lights. I didn't really like horror movie because it gave me nighmares but I didn't want to ruin the night.

"You can hold my hand if you're scared." Jay handed me his hand and smiled at me.

"I think it's a good thing I should do." I laughed and held his hand tight as I knew it would probably help me.

The movie started, I jumped and screamed few times and finally decided it was better for me to just cover my eyes.

"It's just a movie, don't be scared." I heard a whisper in my ear and realize it was Jay. He suddenly put his arms around me and made my head rest on his chest.

He's really sweet and carring, I thought as I remembered what Jackson told me about him and just forgot about it because it was proabably a lie.

As I rested my head on him I felt his hand carressing my cheeks gently and softly, when his fingers arrived to my chin he lifted it up a bit. Now I could see his eyes, even in the dark I could see them glowing. Our faces were close enough to feel each other's warm breath and at that moment Jay closed the gap between us and before I could realize it our tongues were dancing with each other.