No choice

Trouble Pt.2

Jackson woke up as he felt cold, he got up the bed, rubbed his eyes and realized all the blankets were on the ground and he was alone in the bed.

"Jihan?" He called for me but got no answer.

He sighed a bit and started to worry. He looked around and saw that all my clothes were gone and the bed was cold besides him, which meant I was out the bed for a long time.

Jackson got up and went to the bathroom, nobody there. Living room, nobody. Kitchen, nobody. He let out a scream of anger and gripped his own hair.

He knew something was wrong, he couldn't even smell my scent anymore in the whole apartment. He took his phone to call me but my phone was turned off so he screamed even more. He searched for a solution, how to find me and what had happen for me to ran away like that.

He grabbed his jacket, took his shoes and when he reached the door he saw a paper hooked on it. He ran to it to read the paper.

"Jackson, I'm sorry to leave you like that but I have no choice. I'm just tired of everything and everybody lying and manipulating me. I don't deserve you, from the beginning you shouldn't have approached me, but you did, and now I'm hurting you. You shouldn't even love me after all I did, so I guess you'll have to forget me."

He read the letter I wrote and would have probably slapped me if I'd been in front of him.

"What the hell do you plan to do?!" Jackson yelled and almost made the walls shiver.

He thrown the letter to the ground and ran out the apartment, he wanted to find me back but didn't know where to start.

 

 

 

To be continued ...?