Interesting choice

Trouble Pt.2

"Come in." I opened the door. We entered and I led Jay to the bathroom.

"Here, you can take a shower." I showed him and gave him some towels.

"Thanks." I turned to leave but Jay grabbed my arm.

"Hurry and take your wet clothes off before you catch a cold." He winked at me as he wrapped a dry towel around my shoulders.

I just nodded and looked at him speechless before I turned to leave.

I went to my room to change in more comfortable and dry clothing when I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Jihan? It's Jackson! Are you free right now? Julia and I want to hang out." His tone sounded cheerful.

"I'm kinda busy right now... I'm with Jay." I tried to explain.

"The choreographer? That's fine, he can come too!"

"I don't know..." I hesitated.

"C'mon! It's been a while, I want us to be friends!" He sounded like an excited child.

"Fine." I finally accepted.

I dried my hair like I could and fix my makeup a bit but I didn't want to looked all dolled up.

I heard knocking at my door and it was Jay.

"I'm finished, thank you." He was about to turn to leave.

"Wait!" I called him.

"Ugh, it's a bit weird but Jackson wants to hang out... And I told him I was with you so do you mind-"

"I'll go with you." Jay cut me off as he saw I was embarrassed.

"Eh, thanks." I breathe out in relief.

"Shall we go?" Jay put his arm around my shoulders as he smiled at me.

We walked to the meeting place, it was a little bar/restaurant, we got in and they were already there.

Jackson waved at me and when I saw them I suddenly felt bad.

"Let's just leave." I turned but Jay grabbed my shoulders and made me turn again.

"No way! You made me come here so we stayin!" He took his tongue out at me and I sighed.

"Hey! ..." I greeted them.

"Sit down. We ordered some food for you." Jackson smiled and as the food came we started to talk and eat.

As we ate and talked I started to feel extremely digussed. I was watching them being all lovey dovey, holding hands, kissing each other, sharing food. I knew I was probably jealous, seeing them like this made me remember all the memories I had with Jackson and I wanted to leave this place.

Then I started to analyze his 'beloved girlfriend'. She was extremely pretty, indeed that was a fact. But the thing that shocked me was everything about her, she had blonde hair, super duper skinny, she was probably a model or whatever. But the worst thing about her was probably her attitude, she wanted attention, she laughed way too loud for nothing, she wasn't really clever either and Jay and I sighed many times at her stupidity.

Suddenly a thought when through my mind: Why would Jackson have such a useless girlfriend?

"Jihan, are you okay? You're not really talkative, like you used to be." Jackson looked down disappointed.

"Jackson, are you okay? Your taste has changed, it's not like it used to be." I joked and looked at him and then his girlfriend ironically.

They looked at me in disbelief and Jay laughed a bit.

"Sorry... I'm just a bit tired, I'll be leaving first." I got up and walked out the restaurant.

"Jihan!" I heard my name but I didn't turn.

"Jihan, wait!" Again but this time I felt my arm being grabbed.

"Hey, slow down." It was Jay, he smiled at me and I struggled a bit to get his grip off me.

"You can just go back, but I'm leaving." I turned again.

"Hey, no! Don't leave me alone-"

"Please, just leave me alone for now." I cut him off.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Jay said as I was already leaving.

 

I came back to the apartment a bit later.

"Hey Jihan, where have you been?" Hyuna greeted me and grabbed me when I arrived to make me sit on the couch next to her.

She started to talk to me but my mind wouldn't concentrate but suddenly I had a click in my head.

"What do you think about Jay? The choreographer." I looked at her speechless.

"Jihan? Do you hear me?"

"Ugh, yeah sorry. He seems nice, I guess." I answered quickly.

"Nice? Sure, but have you seen his body?! I would totally get with him if he approaches me." She laughed and I smiled a bit.

"I don't know... He seems really passionate in dance and doesn't have a lot of friends in his life."

"How do you know that?" Hyuna looked at me suspicious.

"We went to a coffee shop and talked a bit there." I explained.

"Hmmm." She nodded still suspicious.

"I'll go to sleep now, I need to recharge for tomorrow." I waved at her and went to sleep.